Not a how to but a have you

uncle easy

Really Really Experienced
I saw a viberator on line that has a vachum to it as well as a vib. There is an opening that you place over the clit and it is sucked on while the vib is running. I would love to get one for my wife. Has onyone here used one of these and what did you think of it.

I saw a viberator on line that has a vachum to it as well as a vib. There is an opening that you place over the clit and it is sucked on while the vib is running. I would love to get one for my wife. Has onyone here used one of these and what did you think of it.

Not that per se, but I've used a breast pump on my clit. It definitely added a dimension to masturbation, but wasn't a game changer.

Was it a womanizer? I've got one of those, I wrote a little about my experiences with it here.

It's fabulous, incredibly intense orgasms, has me screaming every time. Best with a cock inside me at the same time, definitely enhances the experience.

Since I wrote that post above, I have also discovered that after I cum with it, if I am brave enough to latch it on again after about thirty seconds, despite being pretty sensitive at that point, it takes me very quickly to another orgasm. And then I have to have a lie down :D

This post piqued my curiosity, so I looked at the 'Womanizer' online. Seemed interesting until I looked at the price. I could buy a hand held vacuum cleaner for that amount of money, and it would be much more versatile!

"Honey, I want to vacuum the floor mats in the car. Where's the hand vac?"

"Um... Look in my nightstand drawer."

Back