All feedback welcome

Help?

I know you are trying to help .. But the problem keeps getting bigger .. And harder to deal with... Only you can resolve the situation that has arisen due to your sharing

I know you are trying to help .. But the problem keeps getting bigger .. And harder to deal with... Only you can resolve the situation that has arisen due to your sharing

Oh dear that does sound terribly serious. How about you tell me exactly what I can do to make it all better.

Umm

It got worse when you answered that post..
Perhaps you share how you relieve stresses like this when it happens to you?
Is there and place you like to put your fingers .. Or other devices ... ?

I'm stroking my cock right now. Hand sliding up and down the shaft. I just keep refreshing, hoping to see you beautiful tits and/or pussy...that will put me over the edge, and my hot load will spray far and wide.

Hello lovelies. I admit to loving attention so what better way than to start a pic feedback thread? Sexual or otherwise although the more sexual the better. Requests will be considered! ♡♡♡

Welcome to Lit and a very lovely start. Photogenic with lovely lips, eyes, legs, a bare shoulder, and some very nice cleavage. Lookin forward to what else you share. Hope you enjoy your time here:rose:

It got worse when you answered that post..
Perhaps you share how you relieve stresses like this when it happens to you?
Is there and place you like to put your fingers .. Or other devices ... ?

In times like these I rely on a nice hard cock to suck on while I tease my sensitive nipples

Awesome pics. I love your hair! :) And what a smokin hot bod. I look forward to seeing more.

pic in bra

Because I feel like it :*

Last edited:
So very sexy. You have such an amazing body. You certainly know how to turn a guy on.

Hello lovelies. I admit to loving attention so what better way than to start a pic feedback thread? Sexual or otherwise although the more sexual the better. Requests will be considered! ♡♡♡

You have a very sexy mouth and after reading your post about casual bjs, I have to admit that I saw it a little differently. Hope we meet on the street someday! :devil::kiss:

You have a very sexy mouth and after reading your post about casual bjs, I have to admit that I saw it a little differently. Hope we meet on the street someday! :devil::kiss:

How could I possibly turn down the opportunity to suck the pussy whisperers cock

Love your beautiful eyes and that hair makes me want to wrap my hand in it close to the back of your head and kiss that sexy mouth, hard! :devil::kiss:

My body pressed up against yours as I suck on your tongue loving the slight tug and pain from you grabbing me by my hair.

Mission accomplished

Cock definitely hard!
How do you tease nipples?
Try this...
Pinch.. Pull.. Twist between you fingers then
SNAP you fingers ... And repeat

My body pressed up against yours as I suck on your tongue loving the slight tug and pain from you grabbing me by my hair.

My other arm encircling your waist and pulling you in tighter, so I can breathe you all into me. Breaking the kiss only long enough to pull your head back to see the glowing desire in your eyes... :devil::kiss:

Back