What would you say if you woke up beside the person above you? 3 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get some coffee and then try that again, assuming you weren't too disappointed by the last time :p

Oh no! You couldn't even run to the grocery store just downstairs to prepare a breakfast in bed for us in order to impress me with your delightful cooking skills?:rolleyes::D

:rose:

Hables Espanol? :devil:

Pardon, mais Je ne parle pas Espagnol.
Seulement Français!:rolleyes::cool:
Je crois que tu me confonds avec une autre personne. :p

What? You couldn't even run to the grocery store just downstairs to prepare a breakfast in bed for us in order to impress me with your delightful cooking skills?:rolleyes::D

Hey! We never specified that their were fictional stores in this situation! If we can then I run to the deli rather than the store ;)

Hey! We never specified that their were fictional stores in this situation! If we can then I run to the deli rather than the store ;)

Go to the deli then. :eek::p I'm still here, am I not? That means you must have done something right last night. ;)

Oh no! You couldn't even run to the grocery store just downstairs to prepare a breakfast in bed for us in order to impress me with your delightful cooking skills?:rolleyes::D

PENIS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back