Club Lost and Found

We found an isolated place out in the desert and that was when she changed. One morning I awoke to find my arms and legs chained to our bed...for years she kept me there. Gathering energy from me.

His eyes screwed shut.

I tried to talk her out of it. I escaped more than once but she found me and dragged me back to bed.
 
A snarl at hearing of captivity and quickly went silent it was instinct but still she knew humans did not snarl like a lioness and she did not know how he would react.

Captivity is... not good... for anyone.

She understood it but for far different reasons.
 
You've had experiences with it too, I take it?

He inhaled deep and let it out slow in a cleansing breath.

One night she just stopped, and looked down on me for a long terrible moment. I think she clearly saw for the first time what was happening. What she had done. She just left and walked out the door. It was some time before I finally broke my chains and went after her.
 
Humans always seek to imprison the wild they do not understand.

She listened to him intently and again nuzzled her hand against his she was not sure what else to do so instinct again took over. She bit her lip watching his face and eyes.
 
He took her hand when she nudged it.

I found her atop a hill...she had stood as the sun rose, and let herself burn to ash.
 
The sorrow she sensed from him as he told of her demise hit Essence hard as she suddenly shifted into her birth form. A night black leopard now curled there as she nuzzled her head against his cheek and jaw instinct to comfort and console in the truest way she knew. An almost purr rippled from her as she nuzzled and licked slightly at his jawline and cheek. Pausing from time to time to look deep into his eyes.
 
He startled slightly when she shifted to that of a panther, but when she nixxled her whiskered snouth against his cheek and jaw and the deep burring purr reverberated against his flesh. Harrison wrapped his arms around her and held her close as he buried his face in her soft black fur. Tears stung his eyes.
 
She curled against him purring more at being hugged in this form her cheek and forehead still nuzzling against him. A paw moving to rest on his shoulder as if returning the hug as best she could.
 
I'm sorry.

His fingers ran through her fur as he sat hugging her.
 
She did not know if he would understand her or hear her mind in this form but her mind focused on the words... It is okay.. While she simply curled close and continued to purr and nuzzle to comfort him.
 
He had grown attuned to her energy now so he heard the words her mind broadcasted to his.

I miss her, still.
 
The nuzzle became a nod of understanding his words the purrs replaced with a few licks at his cheek seeking to reassure and comfort. She normally did not entertain the idea of even comfort from "humans" but he wasn't fully human perhaps that is why this was natural feeling to her.
 
He held her, hugging her and stroking her fur. Nuzzling his face into it. They stayed like that for several long minutes.

Finally he asked.

What now?
 
She laid there surprisingly comfortable around him. She did however think about shifting back to human form finding it a little better around him as well. Comfortable or human and capable of talking to him... She licked his cheek one more time and luckily the dress did not tear too badly during the shift she slowly began to shift back to human form. Her body shaking from teh pain of this still near alien form to her whimpering and yelping a little till she was there resting against his chest in human form the dress a little more low cut than before.
 
Halfbreed111_zps68491db7.jpg


Lyria Wolf
Half Fallen
Half human

Her father had been the Fallen of Lust her mother some mortal who had unfortunately found herself in his path when he became unbound and free for a time to roam the earth. Lyria knew of her ability and the lure she could manipulate and how whenever she was near one of the other fallen her birthright power fought to take control. She has worked for years now hunting her father and his siblings brethren whatever they are.

Wandering in she sat at the bar and ordered a beer grumbling slightly as people near her. Having just cast one of her fathers kind back into their eternal prison. The powers she used to make her way through the corrupted mortal followers still slithering through her system. Several poor pathetic humans offering to buy her drinks and any number of other things as those both drink and sober begin to feel the affects of the lust energy slowly fading from her. In her opinion the active energy is not fading fast enough as she looked to the bartender who simply nodded and she began to redirect those who didn't stand a chance against the powers of this clearly more than human patron.

Staring into her drink she could still hear the words of the pure evil half breed she had to take out. She was right in one respect the only reason why people like them existed is that humans had a choice... They had no choice and there was no salvation for the damned. She seemed like she knew something about Lydia that she did not know herself but it didn't matter. She was going to keep sending them all back or kill them if she had to. The unbound fallen may taste some freedom but she would send them back.
 
Last edited:
Another night another bottle of tequila as Lyria sat back in a darkened corner staring out over the club. Some hyperactive band from Greece dancing around the stage singing in both Greek and English about alcohol clearly another invite from Katia, she did have pretty good taste in music.

It was a slow night a surprisingly peaceful night as she sat back thinking more over what the spawn of yet another unbound fallen had to say... NO salvation for the damned... Why not give in and take her rightful place in this mortal world... all it took was to give into her demonic blood instead of fight it and hunt her own kind. With her "powers" she would never be lonely... no she would never me alone lonely was very different. Having powers of lust it was clear who her father was she had fought and sent him back to his prison a couple of times. It seemed like all her life she had been fighting them... at least since her powers activated and she learned what she was. Her powers have since them given her companions but nothing that she was ever sure was real and not just human hormones reacting to her powers.

She watched a young couple dance and kiss and seem so very much in love and shook her head... they were happy now but what would their life hold for them in 30 years? She saw another couple but the man held the scent of another woman on him as well the woman he was dancing with held the scent of anther male as well. Affair perhaps... or a prostitute and her latest paycheck... who knew. Two very different angles of this human existence and only two of many.
 
Essence padded around the club weaving in her feline form between those present with ease fairly well ignored save for those few who knew who she was and spoke to her. The music as normal was international and upbeat with a fairly interesting stage show to go with it. The singer was nice enough and seemed very happy and upbeat and personable as she and her backup singers had tried to engage Essence thinking her a real cat with string and petting and she humored them for a time. She made her way near the stage hidden on the rafter of a booth listening to the music and theatrics that went along with it.
 
It wasn't a night to be out, wandering around. Especially in her state. Rhy ran her fingers through her midnight black and soaking wet hair, squeezing out some of the water before pulling the door and stepping into the warmth of the unknown place.

Her clothes plastered to her in the cold driving rain, her skin goose-bumped and pale, she looked around. "Hello?"

She hated to intrude, but she was exhausted. And beyond lost. She couldn't go back.. and she had no idea what lay even further ahead.

Besides the small troubling fact of her wound. Her hand planted firmly over the hot and offending distrubance at her side. Angry at having been ignored for so long. Pushed beyond its insistance at recovery. As the rain water dripped from her clothes, with it came small blood tinged drops, dripping onto the clean hardwood at her muddied and sodden feet.

Her violet eyes crawled through the space around her.

"Is anyone about?"
 
Thank you

...If you have a character that you want to breathe new life into, post them here in the club and find another interesting character you think you can work with and start a thread and link it here...
Thank you, Asa. This thread idea is inspired. My characters, Josh and Nika, have wrapped up their recent SRPs. They’re fun, daring, and sexually hungry. I'd kinda like to write about them at different ages with different partners.
If that sounds like anyone's cup of tea, let’s chat….

MEET JOSH – Most recent SRP: Against her will?

From Post 2: He sat toward the back of the class, fitting in with the jocks even though he wasn’t exactly built for athletics. Josh’s fun loving nature and quick mind made him a natural leader. Tall and slender at 18, Josh was casual in appearance. He seldom bothered to comb his auburn hair or tuck in his shirttails. The unruly look worked for him and he was able to get by on friendliness, confidence and an unfounded sense of invulnerability.

From Post 250: For a second, Josh wavered between raw excitement and fear of losing control of her and in that instant Josh knew he couldn’t stop himself...

The first blast of semen came so hard and fast that that it took both of them by surprise. Sammi gagged and tried to swallow twice before she got it down. Reacting quickly, Josh grabbed a handful of hair on the back of Sammi’s head, pulling her mouth off of his cock. The next spurts splattered on her face before running down over her lips and chin onto the floor...

Josh left Miss Forbes handcuffed to the chair, naked and obviously used for sex.

The classroom door opened and stayed open. Sounds from the hallway spilled into the empty space. Then she heard footsteps…, ‘...Josh?’

Miss Forbes sat up hopefully, but Josh had already left school for the day.


MEET NIKA – Recent SRP: Leaving Longmont

From Post 1: Nika would be 30 in a couple of years. She had left her boyfriend and the comfortable, secure life he would have provided only days before and she’d sought out the only person she knew she could confide in – a friend and lover from college. They'd more than renewed their former relationship in Longmont, but in the middle of the night, Nika lay staring at the ceiling – she was seriously considering life with Claire. The attraction and love were undeniable and their life would be more comfortable and secure than Nika could manage on her own. She knew that would come at a price though – a commitment that she hadn’t been ready to give to her boyfriend. She wondered, ‘What makes this different?’

Nothing came to her…

From Post 61: She'd had a taste of Beth in her bed and desired more of her.
The insides of Beth's thighs and her pussy lips were slippery wet. Nika wasted no time tasting her master's wetness and purring satisfaction as she alternated flicked her tongue over Beth's clit and slipping her tongue into Beth's slit... licking up and swallowing the wetness.

She felt Beth's hands on the back of her head as Beth adjusted herself to make her pussy more accessible to Nika's mouth. Nika knew that the marks of her earlier punishment would be plain for Beth to see as she ate her out and she found that she was turned on by the way things had worked out between them. Nika's tongue coiled and slipped into Beth's wet slit. She had to swallow repeatedly.

At one point, Nika glanced up. Beth was watching her and let Nika know with a look to get back to eating her out and as she did, she felt new wetness in her own pussy.
 
Last edited:
Not sure...

Not that sure how active this thread is but I've got a lonely vampire who seems to have lost her wolf. Below is a link to her introduction. If you're interested in meeting her feel free to PM her creator.

Sombria Guerra
 
Last edited:
-Walking in to the Club a Teen of 18 silver hair, Red and gold eyes wearing a black tee shirt, Red and white jacket looks around the club. His blue jeans and Sneakers slowly move through the atmosphere as he shifts his eyes. a small voice from his wrist says.- "hey Brian Where are we?" "Shh Zero Where at a club relax." "Go mingle buddy." "I will Thanks " -Zero.Exe Signs off the device attached to his wrist like a watch just a tad bigger as he walks to the bar showing his ID.-"A Rootbeer please."-He asked staring at the scene and listening to the music.-
 
Soldier, Assassin... Dragon

Liuacuteshiacute20Tsukino_zpswwaykujm.jpg
Tsujin Liu Tsukino grimaced as he stepped out of the rain, his silvery hair matching the mother-of-pearl color of his true scales. His 7'1" human form, in many ways, wasn't much more than an illusion. His pale aquamarine-sapphire irises glowed with a predatory light, despite his gentle nature. He wore a heavy duty black leather vest with a pale grey armor shell over it. He wore dark grey cargo pants that hid little of his muscular frame. The black sandal-boots covering his calves and feet hid his sharp toenails while the bracers on his forearms covered his hands, hiding the short but sharp claws in place of fingernails. "Damn rain..... last mission had nothing but rain and fog... stunk like hell," he muttered hoarsely.

The only redeeming fact of his recent mission was that it saved many lives, although he had no choice but to end several dozen lives.
 
Last edited:
-Brian Looks behind him and stares at the gentleman who walked in and once he got his rink he sip and orders chicken wings.-"This place is not so bad."
 
Back
Top