Confess Your Embarrassing Boner Stories!

I had a colleague at work and the two of us always engaged in some serious flirting. We were both married but there was a real attraction. The two of us traveled to week long trade conference. The last night of the convention is a big party. All the vendors have free drinks and food. The two of us spent the evening together. We went from party to party, drinking more and more. In a very tipsy state, we danced at one of the parties and she noticed i was more than a little aroused. She thought that was really funny. So she grabbed me by the hand and made me walk down the hall to the next party where we sat and listened to a live band and her hand was quickly on my crotch. She got me all worked up and then winked at me and said, it's time for the boner parade. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up and again led me down the hall to the next party. She repeated this in at least four parties. I'm pretty sure other women noticed what was happening, bases on the whispers, the pointing and giggles. I'd had enough drinks that I didnt' really mind, kind of enjoyed the attention. LOL The evening ended at the hotel elevator... on the ride up, we shared a hot passionate kiss which her hand again on my cock. The chime indicated it was my floor. I asked her to come to my room. She replied, "I'm married. You're married, ain't gonna happen." She rubbed my cock a bit more and said, "you better go take care of that... sweet dreams."
 
When I was in high school, I had a group of friends I used to hang out with, and we liked going to movies a lot. We always tried to get into the adult ones, and most of the time didn't have a big problem getting in. This particular time, there were 8 of us, four guys and four girls.

As the movie got to the good parts, I expected the usual reaction, and of course it happened this time as well, and I felt the usual erection, but I was seated and in my usual fashion didn't react to it as best I could, so as not to call undue attention to my situation. It wasn't unusual for the girls to laugh and giggle a little, and for that reason their reaction wasn't unexpected. What I didn't expect was to hear first one of the girls, then another, and shortly they were taking turns and the movie had since moved on in the plot. It soon became a little more obvious they were also paying more attention to me than the movie. Seems during the course of things, the combination of my commando status and my weak zipper had conspired against me, and I was completely extended, and leaned back comfortably in my seat, providing an unobstructed view to each and every one of them. The one good thing out of the embarrassment I experienced that evening though, was an immediate increase in popularity, as they blushingly thanked me for providing what they described as the best show they'd been to.
 
30runs30days.jpg


I know this probably isn't helping most guys confess anymore naughty stories, but I am half motivated to put on my running shoes and go see if there are any other moms jogging in the park or around the neighborhood right now. :)

I'm also a runner, and I'll confess to having come in behind more than one female runner I could easily have passed, but saw absolutely no reason to do so! Love those little running shorts.
 
Last edited:
In the early 90's, I was a 19 year old college student working at a video store. There was a forty-something brunette who used to come in every Friday night after work and rent a video or two with her husband.

I loved it when she came in....slamming body, pretty face, and flirty when her husband was in another part of the store (but quiet when they were together).

She came in one night without her husband and I helped her pick out a video. She knew the actor and storyline but not the name. She picked out 9 1/2 Weeks with Mickey Rourke.

When I scanned her video out, she said to me (leaning over), "This one better be good or I'm going to come back here spank you. with a riding crop"

I got instantly hard. Now, the uniform was a light blue button up and khakis....and we had to keep our shirts tucked in. My boner was noticeable and she looked at it as I was finishing the transaction. I tried to stand behind the register but when I handed her the tape, she looked directly at it and shot me a victorious smile. I'm almost certain that others in line could see it, too.
 
One nice hot summers day when I was in my late teens I was out for a ride on my bike wearing just my lycra shorts and a top. On my way round I past a number of groups of people ejoying the weather, some of the women were wearing nice short summer dresses, some were wearing crop tops and short skirts. Then I came up to some runners wearing leggings, hot pants and crop tops. By this point I was enjoying the views and had started to get a bit turned on. Then I slowly caught up with female cyclist in her lycra gear, as I am an ass man I took my time catching and overtaking her. As I caught up with her my cock finaly became fully hard and started rocking side to side in my shorts. This was a very nice fealing and kept me hard all the way home. When I was on my bike my hard cock was not that obvious but when I got home my parents were both in the garden talking to two other families on the street and I had to dismount and walk past them pushing my bike with my hard cock clearly sticking up in my shorts.
 
Last edited:
Skinny dipping in a pool at night. Got out in order to put my clothes back on because I found I was, for no particular reason, developing an erection. Walked over to the chair where my clothes were only to find a female friend sitting on one of the chairs next to my clothes. Couldn't turn around and away from her without showing my boner to the other people in the pool so I had to keep facing her. Spent the next minute or so stark naked, soaking wet, frantically trying to find my clothes in the semi-dark, with my erection swaying about while my fully-clothed friend giggled and laughed at my predicament. She never looked at me the same way again.
 
This past weekend went to a local restuaruant for a bite.

Sat at the counter - only seats were next to a young couple. She was a hot asian lady... one of my weaknesses.

Couple of beers, some conversation, staring at her boobs which were pretty visible in her sweater...

BOING...

christ...

It was fairly dark in there, but still -I know the owners and a lot of the employees, sheeshhh
 
Oh my! Thanks for your confessions guys! I wish I could have been there to witness each one for myself! :devil:

(I really don't know how you manage to walk around with those things all the time! I swear I'm going to start checking guys out more to see if they're popping wood when they're not supposed to be! Apparently it happens a lot more than I thought it did! lol)
 
Last edited:
Haircut

went to get my haircut today. I always go to a sports themed place for guys. The girls are all cute, wearing short shorts and Hooters type shorts for their favorite sports teams. I always get the MVP.. So I sit in the chair and get a scissor cut. That's cool, nice conversation and all. Next step is to go to the back, and sit in the vibrating chair, while she first applies the hot towel and then starts the shampoo. Well, that got things started, because the shampoo includes a scalp and neck massage with the shampoo. And I'm laid back in the chair, feeling good... too good, and popped a boner, right there. Glad I had the hot towel to cover my red face. She never said a word... but she was smiling when I paid my bill and left. I gave her a real nice tip....
 
Way back in the day when I was a sweet virginal young thing, I used to get an evil thrill from being the cause of embarrassing boners. The most embarrassed was probably the poor fellow who made the mistake of 'slow dancing' with me while wearing sweatpants. It turns out that hormone-raging young men don't need more than to sense a pair of breasts against their chests to get a boner going no matter how much they would like to wish it away. It also turns out that sweatpants are just about the worst things to wear in such a circumstance.
 
Where to begin? Lol

Easily the most embarrassing: I was "watching a movie" at my new girlfriend's parents' house in my very early 20s. The evening involved the usual obliviousness to the movie we had put on. Kissing. Lots of kissing. Groping and fumbling through clothes. Feeling her heat through her panties. Feeling her exploring my proud erection through my jeans. I was dizzy with arousal. And then the door opens! Her mother, who we thought was out, starts to waltz into the room with a guy friend. Had we been brighter, my GF and I would have been at it under a blanket or something. But we were not smart. Like a spazz, I jumped up off the couch and tried to act as though I had just at that moment been getting up to go the bathroom. Thankfully, it was the early '90s and jeans were baggy as hell. Nevertheless, I had a very obvious boner. I tried to jam a hand in my pocket to control the movement of my rager as I hurried past the mother, awkwardly saying "hello, Mrs so-and-so." But I was too late for any control whatsoever. A few strides past my GF's mother I became acutely aware of the friction of my pants shimmying across the head of my cock and I knew I was fucked...ropes of over-enthusiastic cum pulsed into my underwear as I dashed the final steps to the bathroom....needless to say, I was in there an inordinate amount of time, and my embarrassment had only just begun.
 
Mine happened while I was in Europe a few years back. I was standing on the back of a bus and it popped out. I was wearing dockers and it slipped out from under my undies so it was very noticible. There was a lady sitting in the seat looking right at me. I had a planner in my hand so I tried to cover it the best I could but I know she saw. When my stop came I just exited the bus as quickly as I could and didn't look back.
 
The one that pops into mind the most was when I was 19. I used to play tennis quite a bit in my youth. When I was young, I never stretched or did anything like that to get warmed up...bad move, although I wouldn't feel it until the next day.

So, the next day I feel a dull pain in one of my testicles. At first, I didn't think too much about it, but it persisted. I made an appointment at my doctor's office. Now, the thing about the office was that there was the main doctor and she had three practitioners. When making an appointment they asked who you wanted to see.

Well, I picked the practitioner that I liked the most, she wasn't super serious. She would be funny and playful, but serious when need be, and I always liked that. Now, the problem was that I found her attractive. By no means did she have model looks or anything like that. But, she was an attractive woman.

I get there and an assistant comes in and asks what I was there for. After the routine of checking height, weight, and blood pressure and all that, she tells me to get undressed and put on a gown. I wasn't expecting that, but considering what part of my anatomy we were dealing with, it made sense.

Ten minutes or so later the practitioner comes in and we small talk for a minute. Then she gets down to business. I tell her what the "problem" was and she nods and asks questions about if I had done anything strenuous, or lifted something heavy, etc. I told her that I had played tennis the day before.

She tells me to stand up and lift the gown up. "Oh boy." I thought. I stood up and lifted the gown up revealing myself to her. No big deal, until she knelt down in front of me...now, we have a bit of a problem. She tells me she's going to feel around, not her actual words, but you get the point. So, she starts squeezing my testicles. I turn and look away, because I know if I look down, I'm probably going to poke her eye out.

She tells me she's going to press up behind my testicles. She pushed up behind them, and there was a slight discomfort. Don't know if it was because of how hard she pressed or what, but something else happened. You guessed it, the re-routing of blood and had the gown been down, there would have been a tent for sure. Now, I'm trying to think of anything to make it go away. It didn't.

To her credit, she had probably seen that happen before and it was no big deal for her. She proceeded like nothing ever happened, thankfully. I nearly said something about it, like an apology, but I figured I should ignore it. Every time I went back I always thought of that and could feel my face redden slightly.

Oh, I was diagnosed with a strained right groin. A week of no heavy lifting or strenuous activity and I was good to go.
 
Out to eat with co0workers on a business trip and got directed to a Hooter's. There were six of us in a booth with me on the end. Beautiful, buxom server was extremely nice but by the odd shape of the booth, had to lean past me to reach the plates/drinks of the guys furthest in the booth. After the second time feeling her breast press against my arm/chest, feeling her shirt slide over her bra a little, I was rock hard. Being on the end seat I couldn't hide too well and I was wearing dress pants which were too lightweight to contain things. my panties only directed my erection up instead of down a leg. I couldn't stop thinking about her and watching her when she'd walk nearby. I ended up getting the check and she gave my predicament a brief glance and then a wink as she took the bill and my credit card. Even though it was 40 degrees out, I used my suit coat to cover my boner when we left the restaurant, earning me strange looks from my co-workers and a huge smile and laugh from our server who was standing near the welcome station.
 
The one that pops into mind the most was when I was 19. I used to play tennis quite a bit in my youth. When I was young, I never stretched or did anything like that to get warmed up...bad move, although I wouldn't feel it until the next day.

...

She tells me she's going to press up behind my testicles. She pushed up behind them, and there was a slight discomfort. Don't know if it was because of how hard she pressed or what, but something else happened. You guessed it, the re-routing of blood and had the gown been down, there would have been a tent for sure. Now, I'm trying to think of anything to make it go away. It didn't.

To her credit, she had probably seen that happen before and it was no big deal for her. She proceeded like nothing ever happened, thankfully. I nearly said something about it, like an apology, but I figured I should ignore it. Every time I went back I always thought of that and could feel my face redden slightly.

Oh, I was diagnosed with a strained right groin. A week of no heavy lifting or strenuous activity and I was good to go.

You think we don't get wet, and/or have vaginal contractions/orgasms during gyne exams? I had a lot of them (exams, that is) when I was younger and there were times when I think the physician kept feeling around a bit longer than was medically necessary. Both hardons and wet vaginas can come at inopportune moments!
 
You think we don't get wet, and/or have vaginal contractions/orgasms during gyne exams? I had a lot of them (exams, that is) when I was younger and there were times when I think the physician kept feeling around a bit longer than was medically necessary. Both hardons and wet vaginas can come at inopportune moments!

I'd wondered so it's good to know!
 
You think we don't get wet, and/or have vaginal contractions/orgasms during gyne exams? I had a lot of them (exams, that is) when I was younger and there were times when I think the physician kept feeling around a bit longer than was medically necessary. Both hardons and wet vaginas can come at inopportune moments!


Thanks for the insight. I've always wondered about that.Hmmm... wondering what else can make you "inopportunely aroused?"
 
Way back in the day when I was a sweet virginal young thing, I used to get an evil thrill from being the cause of embarrassing boners. The most embarrassed was probably the poor fellow who made the mistake of 'slow dancing' with me while wearing sweatpants. It turns out that hormone-raging young men don't need more than to sense a pair of breasts against their chests to get a boner going no matter how much they would like to wish it away. It also turns out that sweatpants are just about the worst things to wear in such a circumstance.

lol, you tease!
 
Way back in the day when I was a sweet virginal young thing, I used to get an evil thrill from being the cause of embarrassing boners. The most embarrassed was probably the poor fellow who made the mistake of 'slow dancing' with me while wearing sweatpants. It turns out that hormone-raging young men don't need more than to sense a pair of breasts against their chests to get a boner going no matter how much they would like to wish it away. It also turns out that sweatpants are just about the worst things to wear in such a circumstance.


Slow dances were pretty much always boner poppers for me.
 
3 that POP into my mind

So I have had so many happen but i seriously doubt anybody noticed them but me.
But there were 3 were not forgetful. So ladies you may not know this but before a boy becomes active sexually, and really throughout the early teenage years it just takes pressure of your pants when sitting to cause a boner. And for some it can simply being nervous, like would make a little boy need to pee.

But these were none of that.

So the first time I was unbelievable embarrassed was when I was in 8th grade. I went to a catholic school with the uniforms and the whole deal. Well I grew several inches that year (in height) and as the year went along my pants were getting tighter and obviously too short. I was struggling in a class that was taught by a nun who was sweet as can be. Yes there were many sweet nuns, and lots that were not so sweet. Looking back those that were sweet were generally more feminine then the ones that ruled with an iron fist. Anyway, she asked myself and a girl in our class to come by either during lunch or after school to her room and she would help us figure out what was wrong. I showed up after school ended and she told me that the girl in my class came by at lunch so it would only be the two of us.
I was relieved because i did not want to come across as stupid to one of the hottest girls in our class.
So I am sitting at my desk and she is leaned over as i am working through the math problem. Here left arm was across my back as she rested her left hand on the far side of my chairs back.
So this had her snuggled up against my right side, and very close. I can still remember the way she smelled. No perfume but a womanly smell that filled my nostrils and it along was exciting at that age. Every time she would lean in and point at something i was doing wrong or to show me the next step her breast to rub against my shoulder and right arm. I could swear I could feel her nipple, but I think that is more me thinking too much about it over time. By the way, this was a time when younger nuns had stopped wearing the habit and came in lay persons outfits.
So I am having trouble concentrating as i could only think of two things, her breast and my cock which if it got any harder would have broke the zipper.
My frustration was obvious but she thought it was caused by the lack of my math skills, but in fact it was a cock that was oozing precum all over the inside of my underwear.
So what did she do, so sweetly she said, why don't we step up to the board and work on it there. She said something like it is much easy to erase mistakes then on paper in pencil. Well I panicked, I looked up at her like, no, please no. she said come on now and grabs my hand. And pulls me up there.
I could not re-position my boner which had started its life in a downward position, now it was at 8 oclock and pushing the thick fabric like it was made of silk. She reaches for a piece of chalk and goes to place it in my hand. And that was the moment, she saw it and literally made a gasping sound. She said what is that, and i was apologizing profusely in fear that they would drag my parents in, send me to public school or at least expel me for the remainder of the year. lol
She then did something i never dreamed of. No she did not touch it... lol.. She turned around and said fix yourself. While her back was turned she said it was her fault for pulling me up to the board so quickly. She then told me to go use the restroom and she would see me back in a few minutes. Well that freaked me because i thought she was going to run to the office and bring the principal back. I almost just ran home, but I went pee and came back. I felt like I was ready to throw up. She was there by herself, apologized, gave me a hug and said she had grown up with a bunch of brothers and that this was completely normal. She was the best and believe it or not we got along so much better after that. I am thinking that we had our little secret. Looking back, i suspect she thought she caused the whole thing by being so close to me at my desk. But who knows.


The second time was much less embarrassing but more funny then anything else. My sister and I were laying on the couch watching a movie. For those of you with siblings, you know there is always the battle over how much couch each person gets. Well after much maneuvering, our heads were at opposite ends and my legs were behind her back and hers was in front of me. I was not yet old enough to drive so i am guessing maybe 14 and she is a year older then me. The movie we were having was the typical scary teenage thriller. Lots of stupid kids and tits thrown in for the fun of it. I had not see enough tits by that time in my life that my body was destined to react and react it did. Wearing only pj bottoms and a t-shirt my boner went straight out. I kept trying to slide back into the back cushions on the couch but that only gave me about three inches of relief. And the other 4 to 5 inches headed straight towards her ass cheeks. Not the crack, but the upper part of her ass. She thought i was being a jerk and pushing my hand into her back, so she does not even move, she just reaches back quickly to grab my hand, lift it up and toss it away from her. Only what she grabbed was not my hand. Holy Shit... She went from what the fuck, to OMG, to laughing in one moment. She said ewe, that turns you on. And i of course said NO, which was a huge mistake, because she came back with, then why do you have that. No answer. ewww she screams and runs out of the room. She got a soda for both of us and came back down and said, we are sitting on the couch going forward, and keep that thing away from me.
Not another word was said about it until we were married and the four of us were drunk and we were telling stupid kids stories and she just had to bring that up. Embarrassed TWICE by one erection.

The last incident happened about 10 years ago, 3 of my buddys and I would go fishing / golfing. Fish in the morning, golf in the afternoon for a long weekend. We would rent a condo at the gulf and share two beds. Well this one year they had a queen and a double for us even though we asked for 2 queens minimum.
So after discussing who would sleep on the couch, I said I would on night one and we could switch the second night. I woke up so sore it took two hours of fishing for my muscle to stop hurting. So all day long we talked about how my buddy should not sleep on that couch. And that we will just have to tough it out. Well needless to say there was a lot of needling by the other two guys and amongst the two of us.
So off to sleep we go. Both of us facing opposite ways when we fell asleep. Well after sleeping all night we did not wake up in that position. We woke facing each other and the covers were mostly off both of us. We both wore boxers to bed and when we woke nature had taken its course on both of us. Camp Morning Wood for two. With the open door policy on boxers back then, as you may remember they were not made to stay shut. Both of us had raging hard ons and it looked like we were in the middle of a sword fight. One cock laying over against the other. I swear we were both more embarrassed by that event then any woman that had ever seen us. Even when its cold.... lol One of us said, and I dont remember which, but we said, OK, we have to go pee who is going first? I said, go ahead and off he ran. He came back out with a towel and did he get one for me? fuck no. So up i jump and ran past him with my willie bouncing in the wind. Needless to say, not a word was mention to the other two guys on what had precipitated and we have never talked about it since.

So those are the three, none of which were a great turn on, just real embarrassment.
Chuck
 
Had a super cute girl sitting next to me ... When we went to break I had to stay sitting but I'm quite sure she knew why. Ended up having drinks with her later that evening and ended up in her room. Alls well that ends well. :devil:

Tom, I'm curious how you- or other men here- might have felt before you reached 30. I can recall dancing with guys who sprouted erections during a slow dance. I wasn't bothered a bit (in fact, I generally enjoyed it, hehe), but they seemed uncomfortable, often pulling away. Ok didn't, but many did. Like we don't know (guys are pretty pathetic about hiding their interest!).

So, to my question, in your teens, would you have been embarrassed by getting a hardon around a girl? You don't have to pull a Trump, but knowing that it's there does give us some, oh, possibly actionable information!

I'm just an old gal who gets a smile at many of the things you share here.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top