How to role play..?

Sweetoverflow

Experienced
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Posts
34
Never done it before so no idea.
Would love to try it but i dont know how to, so any advices.??
 
(When I speak to sweetove. . .) I will always us parentheses ilke these. When my character speaks, I will use quotation marks. Follow my lead:" My character is Lance, he has been blessed/cursed for life with a very vey large pen. He has often been thru ell because of it, but he also gets probably a lot more chances to have sex than other people. He is a master cocksman, mostly from experience and can come or not come at will. He can become erect spontaneously, fuck all night without cumming, and come for 30 minutes wen he decides to. He is bisexual or rather ambisexual, that is .he might marry, if she will tolerate his love for cocks, but would never marry or have a "relationship with a man. Often, when with younger men or women, he will find himself in the role of 'teacher. (It is important to role play that you have the image of at least one character in mind so hat you will know how tht person will respond to the actions of others. )
 
(When I speak to sweetove. . .) I will always us parentheses ilke these. When my character speaks, I will use quotation marks. Follow my lead:" My character is Lance, he has been blessed/cursed for life with a very vey large pen. He has often been thru ell because of it, but he also gets probably a lot more chances to have sex than other people. He is a master cocksman, mostly from experience and can come or not come at will. He can become erect spontaneously, fuck all night without cumming, and come for 30 minutes wen he decides to. He is bisexual or rather ambisexual, that is .he might marry, if she will tolerate his love for cocks, but would never marry or have a "relationship with a man. Often, when with younger men or women, he will find himself in the role of 'teacher. (It is important to role play that you have the image of at least one character in mind so hat you will know how tht person will respond to the actions of others. )

Very well put, Robert, and I like the idea of the parentheses and quotation marks...never thought of that (but I do use the quotation marks!)

I would also add, have fun!!! Don't take it too seriously, and enjoy yourself! Don't be shy or embarrassed, just go with it!

I hope you have lots of fun!

Stacy

:kiss:
 
Thanks for your reply.!

Ok,let's give it a try:
My character is Robert.

Since the age of 19,when he sucked his first pen he knew he loved it.He have had a craving for huge pen ,and it grew as he went on more and more of sexual experiences.He loved having the big flesh of meat in his mouth,bobbing on it up and down as it throbbed around his mouth.
He loves putting it all the way in until it made him gag.He liked swirling his tongue around the head while tasting all the sweet and salty juices that came out while he worked on the pen.
It has been quiet a while,he has met many guys but had not been able to find desired huge pen he longed for.His urges have been raising as the time passed and he really wanted to meet the guy who can fulfill his needs.
He recently moved to another city as he was transferred.he worked at a call center which has recently been shifted.
He had already packed up all his stuff and was ready to left his old apartment,hoping that the new city brings an end to all his desire.
He went to the bus station, took the ticket to the city and went to the appointed bus.He climbed up and sat at the mid section of the bus taking the window seat.He sat on it keeping his bag on the seat next to him.He waited and watched as more passenger climbed up.There were quiet many people and the bus of almost full.Nobody sat next to him till now.
The bus of about to move,when he saw him climb.
 
For a bus rider, he had a curiously self-confident air. His craggy face sported a neatly trimmed dark mustache, goatee and tickler. More, later
 
He was dressed simply in a cotton caftan, open at the neck to reveal a gold nugget hanging amidst the dark curls. His slacks were of some natural fiber, perhaps hemp, and Robert could not help but notice they were tight enough to hint at something truely large as the stranger paused at the empty seat next to him. Whatever was in those slacks was right at Rob's eye level, so it could not brsaid that he ogled it. "Hi," the deep voice resonated, "I'm Lance. OK if I sit here?"
 
No you can pretty much say all you like except slander, underage sex, sex w/animals, and outright rape. . Actually, I think you can do anything in a private message.
 
Robert looked at the man as he entered the bus just before the bus started moving.He was dressed in a cotton caftan which was open at the neck and revealed a gold nugget hanging amidst his dark curls.As he moved down he saw the huge bulge in the tight slacks that the myaterious man wore.His imagination went wild as he saw the enormous size of the bulge.He could hardly imagine what the size of the tool would be that this man might have.He could not help but oggle it as it made its way towards him and finally came by his side.

Robert stumbled upon the sound,"Hi," the deep voice resonated, "I'm Lance. OK if I sit here?".

Robert finally brought back to real world by the heavy voice,quickly picked up hi bag,trying not to make the man aware of his oggling and made space for him.

He streatched his hand out as Lance sat down the chair anext to him and made himself comfortable," Hi,I am Robert,nice to meet you"he continued,"I thought I'd be all alone through this 6 hour journey".

"Glad to meet you too,Robert"Lance replied.

Robert kept his bag aside near his legs by the chair.He finally got a clear view at Lance's face.He had a craggy face which had a sported neatly trimmed dark mustache, goatee and tickler.It gave him a very manly look.He had deep brown eyes and he looked like a guy in his early 30's.

"It's been a while since i last travelled by bus.I actually dont like it much,people sitting with me seem to get off preety soon and i end up alone all the most of the journey"Robert paused a bit and contined with a laugh"I hope you stay a bit longer"

Lance gave a big grin looking at him and said,"I seems like we'll be hanging around together through the whole journey".He saw a huge smile came across Roberts face.

"I actually like travelling by bus the most"Lanced told looking at Robert's face.

"Why's that",Robert asked."well i get to spend a lot of time with different people.For example a younge handsome boy like you",replied Lance

This statement made Robert blush and he tilted his face down in embarrassment.His eyed came in contach with the bulge yet again which looked a lot more bigger in sitting position.He couldn't didn't to keep his eyes of it.
 
*please do tell the mistake i made and if i can do it better* thanks for help.
Had to rewrite everything twice..i refreshed it by mistake at first and lost everything lol
 
Back
Top