Cam masturbation

Zumshot

Experienced
I’ve never tried a cam sessions before,so I was wondering does anyone have any fears of someone recording the session and posting it online?

I'm not completely sure but probably not a concern if you're not showing anything that can identify you? I've cammed loads of times (very hot)

I have spent countless hours EXPOSED, sometimes full body and full facial, other times zoomed in on specific body parts, streaming in the public Video Chat section of several popular gay dating and chat sites. At times there may be dozens of guys watching me, while I watch some of them, in the Video Chats. With Covid putting a bit of a crimp on in-person hook ups, I spent even more time doing this during the lockdowns.

Sometimes I'm dressed in lingerie, sometimes not, but at some point in virtually all video chat sessions I will have large dildos or humongous butt plugs up my ass. I've also streamed some extreme fetish action from my bath or shower (I'm a klismaphile, figure it out).

I also have a dozen or so videos posted on several sites with me in similar action as well as some very explicit profile pictures. The caveat is, that while I sometimes show my face, in other words I just don't attempt to hide or avoid showing it while doing a sex show in live chat, profile photos and videos with my face in them are marked "Private" and I only share them with those with whom I'm seriously considering hooking up and a few trusted "private video chat" friends.

It's not much, but somehow it feels a little safer to sometimes show my face in public in the "fleeting moments" of a live sex chat, while keeping recorded video or still images "private" and for sharing with a trusted few. Some sites have protocols to, theoretically, prevent capture but ultimately nothing on the internet is 'private".

I do try to frame my action so as to avoid personally identifiable items, and sometimes even drape the background, but I do have a few still images posted in which some very distinctive art work can be seen. The rest of the very intimate "boudoir" images are so good (shot with a DSLR and remote), that I don't want to spoil them by attempting to hide the distinctive, and very personal, artwork.

Oh, and it's not to hide any of this from my ol' lady. If someone were to ever tell her that I was seen in lingerie on a gay dating site she'd say, "Oh! That's nice...and he looks pretty good in it doesn't he?" After all, I had lingerie on under my suit as we checked into the hotel for our honeymoon over 25 years ago.

In the end, it's just my "fetishes upon fetishes upon fetishes" with exhibitionism being another one of them.

Back