SRP Absence and abandonments.

Alana_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Posts
3,315
Ive looked for an absence thread, but I can't find it, so I'm opening this for everyone to use, to leave word for writers / friends ect from those who might need to step back for a bit due to RL.

For my part, my apologies to my partners for any delay in posting I may have in the next day or two. I'm having a wonderful time with my sinus/hayfever and now developing cold. Despite dropping in for visits, right now I can't concentrate enough to write threads.

Thank you in advance Gentlemen.:rose:
 
I am going to try and catch up on threads, but I am letting SRP partners know that I will be fairly distracted and mostly away for the next couple of days. (my fri - sun) as of tomorrow
5th March -7th March. So if our SRP is left for till I get back don't worry I will get back to it as soon as I can.
 
Temporary Hiatus

As many of my Co-Writers have noticed, my posting has suffered greatly over the past month and more, and I apologize for that. I will be trying very valliantly to keep up with my threads considering how important they all are to me and the pleasure I have from writing them, but my Muse and inspiration have been flagging greatly lately due to RL issues that have been unaviodable.

I have been fighting very hard to get back into a good rythum, but it has been difficult and I hope that my Co-writers can grant me patience and understanding, I'm going thourgh a lot of stress and I don't want to slam out sub-standard work in any of my Threads because all of you deserve my best efforts, and I simply haven't been able to muster them.
 
I will be out of town for the next couple of days. I will try to post on the boards here, but there's a good chance I just won't have the chance to. So, I'd like all those that I RP with to know that I'm not abandoning them.
 
In the immortal words of my Avatar;

I'm back baby!

It's good to see you Bsquad and that your bother has passed. Writers block of any kind is a bitch, so I can personally empathize.
 
Well as my siggy says I have been absent from my threads for a while however I'm going to start cranking out posts later this evening I hope.
 
My muse has been a little troublesome recently, apologies to my co writers - particularly those of you that I am in group threads with (I'm aware that I am falling behind severely in more than a few!).

I have had a few RL issues crop up recently and more than one or two medical problems that I am trying to cope with so please have patience with the Minx! I shall try to get back on track with all of you as soon as possible!

:rose:
 
FD, if she's grounded and sent to anybody's room, it's gonna be MINE. :D
 
Fine fine fine.. I -guess- you can have her. Since she's wearing your collar or something. Sheesh.

Someone did not learn how to share in kindergarten!
 
Well, my collar isn't given lightly FD, and considering that my Helot wanted me to be her Master... *evil smile* ...I can hardly be blamed for having my sub live up to her responsibilities, can I?
 
Gawd the male testosterone in here is ripe! I am not a yellow crayon! :eek:-Minx

So, Minx, what color crayon are you, then?

Anyhow I'm back from my trip now.
 
Gawd the male testosterone in here is ripe! I am not a yellow crayon! :eek:-Minx

So, Minx, what color crayon are you, then?

Anyhow I'm back from my trip now.

LOL ummm black? Or red? I haven't decided!

Oh and you're next on my list to reply to Veroe, sorry I haven't yet...had a lot of problems going on :(
 
Well, my collar isn't given lightly FD, and considering that my Helot wanted me to be her Master... *evil smile* ...I can hardly be blamed for having my sub live up to her responsibilities, can I?

Hmmmm you have a point there my good Sir! Hmmmm I cannot think of a come back to that one right now. I blame the migraine!

Oh and Minxy... can you be paste instead? It tastes like mint! :D

Or so I have heard anyway...
 
Hmmmm you have a point there my good Sir! Hmmmm I cannot think of a come back to that one right now. I blame the migraine!

Oh and Minxy... can you be paste instead? It tastes like mint! :D

Or so I have heard anyway...

Sorry hunny but I only taste like strawberries ;)
 
G'Day all,

From Wednesday to Friday (AEST), I will be suffering from very disrupted internet connectivity. During that time I am not sure if I will get the chance to post to the numerous owed threads. I will try to post when I can.


Cheers,

marauder13
 
Thanks M13. Post as yo can, as youre posts are well worth the wait. :rose:
 
G'Day all,

From Wednesday to Friday (AEST), I will be suffering from very disrupted internet connectivity. During that time I am not sure if I will get the chance to post to the numerous owed threads. I will try to post when I can.


Cheers,

marauder13

No worries hun, hopefully have something for you to read upon your return in Offline then :rose:
 
Back
Top