what would you do to arouse my breasts? (women only!)

You're either going to love this or hate this but, here goes!

First, I kneel down behind you, grab you by the hips and pull you back against me, forcefully but gently, real tight against my waist. Like doggy style but, since I'm still wearing my boxer shorts, there will be no intercourse. It's only just to let you know where you are and that I have you right where YOU want me.

Several minutes go by, holding you in this position while I get ready and you anticipate what will happen next.

Slowly... Gently... Almost imperceptibly, at first, you feel the soft touch of fur on your upper arms. Soft fur! Real fur!

While you were waiting in anticipation, I slipped my hands into a pair of white, rabbit fur mittens.

You don't like fur. You think it's cruel. You recoil at the thought of fur but, my yummy-soft, fur covered hands are slowly, gently sliding up your arms, toward your shoulders, converging on the nape of your neck. You shiver and sigh as the shock of pleasure shoots up and down your spine.

The fur stops.

"Shh!... Quiet," I whisper! "Be still," I command!

My hands come back to your hips to grip you so that I can pull myself, harder and deeper into your pocket. You can feel my bulge. I can feel your heat, even through my clothes. We both know there won't be any intercourse with me, tonight. You don't even like sex with guys that much but, this time, the thought runs through your mind... "What if?"

No, that's not what I'm after. I don't want your body. I don't want to get inside your pussy. I can get pussy any time I want. I want to get inside your mind... and I am already there!

You are thinking, "When is that fur going to come back?" You crave the feeling of it sliding over your bare skin. I know it and I will give it to you.

You will have that fur. You will have it right where you want it. You will have what you desire…when I give it to you.

Time goes by. You kneel there, on your hands and knees, stiff like a statue. You could leave any time you want. You think about leaving for a moment. You don't like men. This isn't your style. You probably should leave…but you don't. You want that fur, so badly, you'll stay right here, not moving a muscle until it comes again…and it does.

The sensations come again. Soft! Furry! Smooth! It glides against your skin. You shiver and quake. You want to cry out but you know that, if you do, I will stop. You have to bite your lip to keep from making a sound.

I can hear your breathing, though. You take a long, deep breath as furry pleasure overtakes your body and invades your thoughts.

I move my hands, covered in soft fur, up the sides of your neck and gently tickle the hair line behind your ears. I gently brush your ear lobes and the sides of your face. Fur grazes your cheek bones. My hands cover your face. You close your eyes and inhale the musky, animal scent of tanned pelts deep into your lungs. It smells rich and leathery like fine saddle leather. "Oh! This is so wrong," you cry out inside your mind but you inhale, deeper, again and again. The tiny hairs of rabbit fur tickle your nostrils as you pull in long, deep streams of air.

I press my furry mittens tight against your face. It seals against your nose and mouth, almost suffocating you. You gasp for breath! The thought of escape crosses your mind again but that scent, that musky, animal scent, fills your lungs. It is like some kind of drug, instantly addictive, that makes you feel turned on in a way you have never felt before.

The fur against your face releases its hold. You gasp and suck in a breath of fresh air. Clear air, not fur-drugged air. It feels cold as it goes down your windpipe.

My fur-drug has done its job. I know I have you. I know that your mind belongs to me, now. I am reading your mind like an open book.

You press backward, against my hard bulge. You subtly wiggle your hips to place me in just the right spot. Not inside. Just against. You start to please yourself against my manhood.

"Shit! This is WRONG! This is a COCK! I don't do cocks! Maybe just this once? It doesn’t count if it doesn’t go in. Does it?”

Fur slides back across your cheeks, over your ears and down your neck again. It goes down your spine, over your back and caresses the curve of your hips and circles there for a few moments before gently, slowly tickling their way up the sides of your ribcage, toward the place you want them go. It is almost there when it reverses direction, back down your sides, back to your hips, back up your spine and glides over your collar bones.

My strong hands give you a nice, long, deep shoulder rub. They dig into your muscles. Your head swoons as you appreciate the hard massage. Maybe a little too hard but, damn! It feels good!

I have you. You are in my grip. I won't let go. You can't escape…even if you wanted to. You know that I won't hurt you...probably not.

This is what being possessed by a man SHOULD feel like!

The massage stops. The fur stops. Another furless minute goes by...or is it two? Maybe ten? You don't know.

Then comes another shock of pleasure. Only for a moment. Fur...just the very tips of the hairs...brushes the very ends of your nipples. Your body jumps like a jolt of electricity just raced through your tits! You jump again as the fur brushes your nipples again.

Goose bumps rise on your skin. Every hair on your body stands on end. You feel the tension of your nipples growing as they instantly become rock hard. Your head spins as the adrenaline courses through your body, lighting up every nerve ending, making every square millimeter of skin on your breasts scream out with desire...a desire for fur!

I hold the fur steady under your swaying breasts, just barely out of reach. Somehow, you know what I want you to do. I didn't say a word but you know. You know that I want you to surrender your breasts to the fur.

"God! This is so wrong! This is FUR! Fur is bad! Fur is EVIL! Fur feels SO GOOD! I shouldn't be doing this! But I will anyway!"

You swing your breasts in slow circles, just grazing my furry hands. Your breathing becomes deep and labored. You your chest heaves as you inhale and exhale, making your breasts swing faster and faster through the yummy, soft fur.

I move my hands closer. Your large, round breasts sink deeper into the fur. After a moment, I pull away but you instinctively move with me. My fur mittens are like tit magnets!

I keep them just out of reach. Just barely grazing as you swing, to and fro. Your hard nipples leave little furrows as they plow through the fur. You want more but, no matter how you move, my fur stays one step ahead.

"Please," my deep voice pierces the silence.

"Please," you whisper.

"Pretty please?"

"Please...pretty please!"

You cry out in pleasure as two furry mouths, slowly gobble you up. You know...you have ALWAYS known...that THIS is where your boobs were always meant to be!

A woman's breast should never be without fur! From the moment she is born, to the moment she dies, until she is laid to rest, every woman's breast should always be swaddled in fur.

Rabbits were meant to make fur for my tits! Rabbits exist solely to serve them!
I would skin a rabbit, myself, if I had to, just so my breasts may never be without fur again. Any rabbit should be proud to give its life, that he may have the privilege of adorning my chest with his fur.

"Oh, my God! I have never felt anything like this before!"

"It's strange... I can feel pleasure but it almost feels like there is nothing there. I know the hairs are tickling my skin but the pleasure seems to come out of nowhere."

No matter! It's good!

I massage your breasts with my strong hands. I knead them and squeeze them. I pull them. I push them. I like your breasts. You have nice, big, round boobs and I like to rub fur on them. I can tell that you like having me rub fur on them, too.

You push your body backwards against my hard crotch. You buck and wiggle and move your hips, extracting your pleasure from me. You moan with pleasure as you reach the edge of the cliff. You know you shouldn’t come but you also know that you will. You know that you want to.

My fur does amazing things to your sensitive breasts. My soft, smooth fur touches you in ways you never thought possible. My fur attends to every single part of them, leaving no part untouched. It makes you feel like you’ve never felt before.

There’s a sensation building somewhere in your chest. It slowly seeps to the surface and creeps over your entire body. It starts in your nipples and radiates outward. You’ve never felt anything like this before. You’ve only heard of such things…but…yes…it must be!

The sensation overtakes your body. It overtakes your mind. You are not thinking. You are acting on pure instinct. You want nothing more than to keep on coming. I make sure your wishes are fulfilled. I make sure my manhood is in the right place for you to rub yourself against it and into oblivious pleasure. I make sure your large breasts are liberally plied with fur.

I do not stop.

“Holy shit! I’m coming again!”

I still don’t stop. I force you to come again and again.
You start to feel week. You feel dizzy and your head begins to spin. Your muscles start to shake with fatigue. You feel the strength draining out of your arms and legs. You start to see stars in your field of vision. Even from behind your blindfold, you notice your vision going dark. You start to collapse onto the bed but my arms wrap around you and hold you up.

I keep on furring you.

You wake up alone. It is dark. Only the light from the alarm clock is visible in the room. You roll over and find the light on the nightstand. Your eyes squint at the sudden brightness. It takes you a few moments to get your bearings and figure out where you are. You realize that you are neatly tucked into your covers, safe in your own bed. There is nobody else in the room.

You slide your hands down, under the covers, along your body and down to your waist. Your panties are still on. The rest of your clothes are just as you remember. Untouched. I knew you only wanted a one night stand.

It takes several minutes for you to process what just happened to you. You slowly realize that you are subtly smiling to your self. You are happy. Just happy. You are also sleepy. You reach over, turn out the light and roll over in bed. You know you are going to sleep like a baby, tonight.

You roll over in the darkness, pull the blanket up over your shoulders and snuggle into bed but something startles you. There’s something on your pillow that wasn’t there before.

It feels soft.

It feels FURRY!

You reach over with your hand. Yes! It is fur!

Those fur mittens are on your pillow. You pick them up and fumble with them in the darkness. You search for the opening. You slip your fingers into the mouth. The mitten teases and entices your fingertips. It almost feels like it is swallowing your hand. Your hand slides, effortlessly, into the belly of the furry creature. It welcomes you with soft pleasure. The deeper you push your hand, the more furry pleasure you feel. The fur keeps on going, deep inside the mitten. It is completely lined with soft fur! Before you realize, both of your arms are submerged, up to the elbows in giant, oversized fur gauntlets. It feels soft and nice to have fur against your skin like this.

You close your eyes and try to fall asleep but you can’t. The fur enveloping your hands and arms seems to be keeping you awake. You slip the gloves off and toss them across to the other side of the bed. You try to get some sleep but the fur seems to be calling to you. You sit up in bed and begin to strip off all your clothes. You toss them across the room in the dark. You try to hit the laundry basket but you know your shot came up short.

“What the hell? I’ll get them in the morning.”

You search for the gloves in the dark. It almost seems like THEY found you. They practically put them selves on.

You lay on your back with your knees propped up. The fur seems to be attracted to your naked body. It MUST touch you. It must touch you EVERYWHERE!

When you wake up in the morning, your arms are still submerged in fur. You look outside. The sun streams into your windows. It’s late in the afternoon. You furred yourself all night and slept all day but that’s all right. Today is Saturday.

You get out of bed, refreshed, and head for the shower. When you are done, you return to your room to get dressed. You pick up the laundry on the floor and make the bed. There, crumpled in the blankets are your fur mittens. You smile at your new friends. You put one on. It’s like your hand just keeps on going and going into an infinite depth of fur. You think, briefly, about staying home and enjoying yourself but you shake off the thought. You really ought to get going. Your friends are going to wonder where you have been all day.

For a moment, you think that you want to tell your girlfriend all about the new pleasures you discovered but you change your mind. She is even more violently anti-fur than you are…used to be. She would have a holy hissy fit!

You slip the gloves into the bottom drawer of your dresser and slide it shut. These will be just your little secret.
 
I retire for a moment and make myself comfortable...no bra, just a light silk gown...a bit of oil and wax ready...some perfume between my two beauties...
not to forget my small vibrator ready and charged...

As you get more comfortable I take the opportunity to do the same, lifting my blouse over my head and undoing my bra. My natural pert 36 D tits come into view, my nipples already hardened from the excitement. Crawling over to you slowly, I poise my nose just above your cleavage, taking in the sent.

Grabbing each of your breasts from the side, I pull them out of your gown and push them together, massaging them softly in my hands. Your beautiful erect nipples are a wonderful sight to behold, and I waste no time touching my tongue to them, swirling around them. I suckle your breasts attenitively, your coos driving me insane.

While feeding on you, I reach for the oil. My lips depart from your nipple, then I pour the oil all over your breasts, gently squeezing them. I run my hands up and down your slick cleavage, watching as your breathing gets heavier with every touch. Climbing atop you once again, I drag my breasts across your stomach and up to your oil covered mounds. Swinging my tits across yours feels like electicity, especially when our hard nipples graze each other. I take one of my breasts into my hand and rub it all over your chest like a heavy soft sponge.

Sitting back up and with one hand still massaging your breasts, I take my other hand and lift your gown up just under your breasts, exposing your toned flat stomach. Keeping my hands on your chest I let my tongue run gently down your stomach. With each jerk you make from my tickling tongue, I grasp your breasts firmly, sending waves of pleasure all through your body.

I grab the vibrator and apply just a bit of oil to the tip. Turning it on max, I place the vibrator to your right nipple letting the oil splatter all over it. I press down harder on your breast, taking the other into my mouth, enjoying the honey tasting nipple. The pleasure coursing through you body is too much, you begin bucking your hips, grasping a handful of sheets with one hand and my hair with the other. Your moans as you climax encourage me to suckle your nipples with wanton abandon.

While you catch your breath, I slide down the bed, my face poised above your crotch. I take in the sweet smell of your orgasm. "Would you like me to clean you up Mistress?"
 
While you catch your breath, I slide down the bed, my face poised above your crotch. I take in the sweet smell of your orgasm. "Would you like me to clean you up Mistress?"

exhausted I am still aroused, but want to test your obedience.
'no...give me half an hour for a nap. Then you might sneak in and again give my breasts what they need, but you should be ever so careful not to wake me up. I just want you to give me the sweetest dreams'
I snuggle into the feather bed and ask you to dim the light. Resting on my side, I make sure that my breasts are between my arms and squeezed into inviting fullness. While drifting away I ask myself, whether you will manage the task and keep your own arousal at bay.
 
exhausted I am still aroused, but want to test your obedience.
'no...give me half an hour for a nap. Then you might sneak in and again give my breasts what they need, but you should be ever so careful not to wake me up. I just want you to give me the sweetest dreams'
I snuggle into the feather bed and ask you to dim the light. Resting on my side, I make sure that my breasts are between my arms and squeezed into inviting fullness. While drifting away I ask myself, whether you will manage the task and keep your own arousal at bay.

I wait paitently on the edge of the bed, watching the beautiful goddess before me drift off into a sweet slumber. She enjoyed what I was doing to her, she loved having the power to make me do anything, and I loved giving her that power. The minutes on your alarm clock tick away, 30 minutes to the second have passed, it is time.

Slowly, I walk around the bed to where you lay. You're sleeping contently now, with a smile on your face that only orgasm can make happen. I gingerly brush your hair away from your face with my index finger, seeing if you notice me. You don't, you're in a deep sleep. I look up and down your beautiful body, taking in the view of your long toned legs, perfectly round butt, and of course, your full heavenly breasts.

I lean forward, my lips just inches away from yours again. I could taste your lips against mine if i wanted to, you're so deeply asleep you'd never notice. The temptation is great, the only way to rid one's self of temptation is to give in to it they say. But this desire is more than that, I don't want to just kiss you, I want you to tell me to kiss you.

Moving back, I trace lines on your skin from your neck, down your arms, to your sides, then to your chest. Your skin gets goosebumps in response to my touch, your subconscience is enjoying my touch, yet your mind is unaware. I very slowly trace lines across your breasts, you shutter a bit, but remain asleep. Swirling the tip of my finger around your nipple, it becomes hard once again, starving for more attention.

Crawling into the bed, I poise my mouth beside your now hard nipples. Your arms have squeezed your breasts together in such a way that your nipples were just an inch or two apart. My tongue extends, grazing across your nipple, you give no immidiate response. Good, I don't want to wake her. I gingerly drag my tongue across your nipples making a figure 8 across them. You shutter again, smiling wider than you were before. Did I wake her? It doesn't matter, your breasts want... no need, my attention.

I slowly take your lower breast into my mouth. It still tastes faintly of the sweet oil. Your nipple grows to full size inside of my mouth. I suckle you softly, sucking your nipple into my mouth, occasionlly lashing my tongue repeatedly against it. I hadn't forgotten about your upper breast, massaging and rubbing its nipple in the palm of my hand.

You let out a soft cute sigh, your mind may be unaware, but your body is very much aware of what I'm doing. I continue to feed on you, but my hand begins to wander all over your body, rubbing up and down your arms, chest, neck, back, even graze a small portion of your soft bottom. My suckling intensified as my hands explored. Your body, all of it, deserved worship.

My hand slid down your stomach and stopped right at your panty line. I snapped out of the trance your body had put me in. You had never been with a woman, I knew the signs. I could slide my hand down your panties and bring you to glorious orgasm while suckling your breasts like you love. I don't have permission, and I will not disobey. She has to want it. I want her to want it.

My hand comes back up to your breasts, my attention now undivided. Squeezing your breasts together I take both nipples into my mouth at the same time, lashing my tongue between them. You let out a soft moan that begins to get louder as my sucking intensifies. Your legs twitch, your hips sway, I suspect it wouldn't be too much longer before you awaken.

To my surprise, your hand moves down between your legs. Was it your mind making your hand move, or was your body now in control? Consciously or unconsciously, you were enjoying this, and I wasn't about to stop. I fed on your breasts, hungerly now. What your hand was doing only drove me more wild, my own sex became sopping wet inside my panties. I wished that hand was mine. Would she grant me blissful release?

Finally, your eyes slowly open, staring directly at my bright brown eyes and mouth full of your breast. I stop and smile as you smile back. I once again take my index finger and move your hair out of your eyes and behind your ear, grazing your cheek.
 
Finally, your eyes slowly open, staring directly at my bright brown eyes and mouth full of your breast. I stop and smile as you smile back. I once again take my index finger and move your hair out of your eyes and behind your ear, grazing your cheek.

I smile 'what a way to wake up...good girl...now a bit of a reward...'
Rolling you on your back I straddle you, pin you down...'just stay this way...'
Your full breasts sag just a little...I wiggle you out of your pants...admire the beauty of your young body...then I bend down and let my breasts tease your belly, further up now...your own breasts, touching your nips 'no, no hands...you just wait...'
moving down again...my breasts now on your hips...between your soft inner tighs...you start whimpering...
 
I smile 'what a way to wake up...good girl...now a bit of a reward...'
Rolling you on your back I straddle you, pin you down...'just stay this way...'
Your full breasts sag just a little...I wiggle you out of your pants...admire the beauty of your young body...then I bend down and let my breasts tease your belly, further up now...your own breasts, touching your nips 'no, no hands...you just wait...'
moving down again...my breasts now on your hips...between your soft inner tighs...you start whimpering...

Staying still was becoming impossible. The smell of your hair is delightful as it tickled my nose on your way down my stomach. Your teasing was rewarding, yet torture at the same time. My heart was beating out of my chest as your breasts trailed down my inner thighs. My completely shaven pussy was extremely excited, crying out to be touched, but no touching occured, my mistress commanded I be still.

My tongue comes out, yearning for something to lick other than my lips. My mistress doesn't disappoint, dropping your sagging breast into my mouth. I suck hard on your breast as you pull it away making a loud pop. My tongue reaches out for your breast again, but it is out of reach. I lift my head, you pulled away further out of reach, scowling. I knew now what you wanted; submission.

I lay my head back down and close my mouth. I wait paitently as your breast slowly comes back to me. It wasn't until you rested your rock hard nipple on my lips that I began to suckle you once more. You mewl, loving my submissive behavior as I make love to your breast. I suckle and flick my tongue on your nipple, wishing deperately that it was your clit. I moan loudly into your breast at the thought of it, sucking it passionately. You're loving my mouth and tongue so much that you begin grinding your pelvis into mine. Feeling your soaked panties rubbing against me sends a tital wave of pleasure through my entire body. The teasing had taken it's toll, I became drunk with lust.

I release my mouth from your breast, "Please mistress! I am forever your oral slave for you to command. I'll always pay homage to your heavenly breasts. I will do anything you tell me, use my body as your instrument of sexual pleasure. Just please grant me one wish, I beg of you.."
 
Staying still was becoming impossible. The smell of your hair is delightful as it tickled my nose on your way down my stomach. Your teasing was rewarding, yet torture at the same time. My heart was beating out of my chest as your breasts trailed down my inner thighs. My completely shaven pussy was extremely excited, crying out to be touched, but no touching occured, my mistress commanded I be still.

My tongue comes out, yearning for something to lick other than my lips. My mistress doesn't disappoint, dropping your sagging breast into my mouth. I suck hard on your breast as you pull it away making a loud pop. My tongue reaches out for your breast again, but it is out of reach. I lift my head, you pulled away further out of reach, scowling. I knew now what you wanted; submission.

I lay my head back down and close my mouth. I wait paitently as your breast slowly comes back to me. It wasn't until you rested your rock hard nipple on my lips that I began to suckle you once more. You mewl, loving my submissive behavior as I make love to your breast. I suckle and flick my tongue on your nipple, wishing deperately that it was your clit. I moan loudly into your breast at the thought of it, sucking it passionately. You're loving my mouth and tongue so much that you begin grinding your pelvis into mine. Feeling your soaked panties rubbing against me sends a tital wave of pleasure through my entire body. The teasing had taken it's toll, I became drunk with lust.

I release my mouth from your breast, "Please mistress! I am forever your oral slave for you to command. I'll always pay homage to your heavenly breasts. I will do anything you tell me, use my body as your instrument of sexual pleasure. Just please grant me one wish, I beg of you.."

I will...but first you will receive your reward...so please wait...
 
I will...but first you will receive your reward...so please wait...

so moving down again I let my nips, which are still hard from your suckling and moist from your lips approach your stomach, then further down linger over your inner tighs...so soft, and my breasts so full and warm...I bend down a bit and playful lower one breast to your clit...touching it gently...letting it stroke it...using my hand to move my breast more vigorously now...pushing it harder now...I want my nip to bring you to a climax...
 
so moving down again I let my nips, which are still hard from your suckling and moist from your lips approach your stomach, then further down linger over your inner tighs...so soft, and my breasts so full and warm...I bend down a bit and playful lower one breast to your clit...touching it gently...letting it stroke it...using my hand to move my breast more vigorously now...pushing it harder now...I want my nip to bring you to a climax...

My cries of joy fill the room as your hard nipple strokes my clit, bucking my hips against your full warm breast. My wetness coats your breast, making it extra slick as you rub against me. It doesn't take long to reach climax after being so excited. Grasping my own breasts tightly, my orgasm came crashing in like a tidal wave, making my body tense, screaming loudly.

I lay there catching my breath, completely under your spell, awaiting your next command...
 
My cries of joy fill the room as your hard nipple strokes my clit, bucking my hips against your full warm breast. My wetness coats your breast, making it extra slick as you rub against me. It doesn't take long to reach climax after being so excited. Grasping my own breasts tightly, my orgasm came crashing in like a tidal wave, making my body tense, screaming loudly.

I lay there catching my breath, completely under your spell, awaiting your next command...

oh my, it's a special thing to use my breasts like that...and you clearly deserved this special reward...
I guess we're both in for a little rest and cleanig up...so why not share my huge bathtub? I have a special oilbath, which makes you all slippery and smooth...'so would you please prepare the tub? For both of us...And I just love my breasts to be massaged by my pulsing showerhead...Meanwhile I'll pour us a glas of wine...Let's take things slow and easy there...no need to rush...'
 
oh my, it's a special thing to use my breasts like that...and you clearly deserved this special reward...
I guess we're both in for a little rest and cleanig up...so why not share my huge bathtub? I have a special oilbath, which makes you all slippery and smooth...'so would you please prepare the tub? For both of us...And I just love my breasts to be massaged by my pulsing showerhead...Meanwhile I'll pour us a glas of wine...Let's take things slow and easy there...no need to rush...'

"As you wish,"

I prepare the bathwater, its so warm and inviting. I grab the bathoil and the showerhead and sit in the tub, letting the water pour from the faucet onto my feet. I apply some of the oil to my hands and gently rub it all over my ample breasts, massaging them, making them slick.

A few moments go by and you enter the room, wrapped in a towel, a wine glass and bottle in hand. You step to the edge of the tub and let the towel fall to the floor. My eyes gaze upon your body in all it's glory, long tone legs, slender stomach, deliciously trimmed pussy, and of course, large full succulent breasts.

You step in, sliding your back against my oil coated chest. Every move you make as you set the wine on the edge of the tub feels amazing on my nipples. I grab the wine and pour it into the glass. Bringing the glass to your mouth, I tip it gently against your lips, letting you sip it contently. I bring the glass to my lips, savoring the taste of the wine, as well as the heat on the glass still warm from your lips.

Putting the wine glass down, I grab the bathoil, pouring it all down your chest. Resting your head on my shoulder, the smell of your hair becomes intoxicating. Reaching under your arms, I massage the oil into your breasts slowly, gently, passionately. You twitch and squirm every time my fingers brush against your sensitive nipples, making my slick breasts massage your back. Having a woman massage you from both sides this way pleases you greatly, as well as me.

Lifting my toes out of the water, I turn on the showerhead. The water pressure is surprisingly strong. I position the showerhead over your shoulder, shooting rapid jets of water across your nipples. The rapid jets of water feel like a thousand tongues lashing simultaneously across your nipples, making you moan softly.

Kissing the side of your neck, I whisper, "I could hold you like this forever Mistress."
 
"As you wish,"

I prepare the bathwater, its so warm and inviting. I grab the bathoil and the showerhead and sit in the tub, letting the water pour from the faucet onto my feet. I apply some of the oil to my hands and gently rub it all over my ample breasts, massaging them, making them slick.

A few moments go by and you enter the room, wrapped in a towel, a wine glass and bottle in hand. You step to the edge of the tub and let the towel fall to the floor. My eyes gaze upon your body in all it's glory, long tone legs, slender stomach, deliciously trimmed pussy, and of course, large full succulent breasts.

You step in, sliding your back against my oil coated chest. Every move you make as you set the wine on the edge of the tub feels amazing on my nipples. I grab the wine and pour it into the glass. Bringing the glass to your mouth, I tip it gently against your lips, letting you sip it contently. I bring the glass to my lips, savoring the taste of the wine, as well as the heat on the glass still warm from your lips.

Putting the wine glass down, I grab the bathoil, pouring it all down your chest. Resting your head on my shoulder, the smell of your hair becomes intoxicating. Reaching under your arms, I massage the oil into your breasts slowly, gently, passionately. You twitch and squirm every time my fingers brush against your sensitive nipples, making my slick breasts massage your back. Having a woman massage you from both sides this way pleases you greatly, as well as me.

Lifting my toes out of the water, I turn on the showerhead. The water pressure is surprisingly strong. I position the showerhead over your shoulder, shooting rapid jets of water across your nipples. The rapid jets of water feel like a thousand tongues lashing simultaneously across your nipples, making you moan softly.

Kissing the side of your neck, I whisper, "I could hold you like this forever Mistress."

mmh...that is amazing...and rather strong...just give my breasts a massage and leave the nips out for a while...just let them vibrate...and let me watch you doing it...looking down, I am increasingly aroused to see the pulsating jetstream push againsts my breasts, making them wobble with the rapidly changing pulse...
 
mmh...that is amazing...and rather strong...just give my breasts a massage and leave the nips out for a while...just let them vibrate...and let me watch you doing it...looking down, I am increasingly aroused to see the pulsating jetstream push againsts my breasts, making them wobble with the rapidly changing pulse...

I massage your bathoil covered breast throughly with one hand while keeping the pulsing water on your nipple. I do the same to the other breast, both of your nips are rock hard and sticking out. I raise them to your chin and blow on your nipples over your shoulder, making you shuttter at the cool breeze grazing your sensitive breasts. I let the showerhead fall into the bath water, between your legs. I apply more oil to my hands and massage your breasts some more, kissing your neck

"What else would you like me to do Mistress?"
 
I massage your bathoil covered breast throughly with one hand while keeping the pulsing water on your nipple. I do the same to the other breast, both of your nips are rock hard and sticking out. I raise them to your chin and blow on your nipples over your shoulder, making you shuttter at the cool breeze grazing your sensitive breasts. I let the showerhead fall into the bath water, between your legs. I apply more oil to my hands and massage your breasts some more, kissing your neck

"What else would you like me to do Mistress?"

getting hold of the showerhead and directing it between my legs...OMG...
'just massage them, both of them, from behind, while I tease my clit with that jetstream...god...yes...'
 
a new start of this thread...

I am blindfolded, face-down...on my knees and arms...breasts swaying...the rest of my body covered and not to be touched...just my breasts...
what would you like to do? apply some oil? Cream? Cup them gently? Use a vibrator? Give them a milking massage? Lick, kiss, suckle them? Or even two of you?
(no biting, clamps etc...)
God, I am shivering with anticipation...
attachment.php

attachment.php

I am here again, and wait again for a woman to enter the special room...
 
to all secret admireres

don't be shy...speak up...arouse me...:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Arouse my breasts

I am waiting...urgently...excited...a bit anxious...

I am blindfolded, face-down...on my knees and arms...breasts swaying...the rest of my body covered and not to be touched...just my breasts...
what would you like to do? apply some oil? Cream? Cup them gently? Use a vibrator? Give them a milking massage? Lick, kiss, suckle them? Or even two of you?
(no biting, clamps etc...)
God, I am shivering with anticipation...
attachment.php

attachment.php
 
I have large and very sensetive nipples that need attention as well

being in such a position I can't give you any advice...but there might be a way, of course...remember, my breasts are swaying downwards...and you are free what to do (within limits)
 
I position my self on my back beneath your breast. I glide some edible lotion so I can suck each nipple. I hear your soft moan. I take an ice cube I take from a cup and gently glide it over each nipple making them rock hard. I then take a peppermint and suck on it as I pinch your nipples lightly. Putting yours breasts together I start to blow a cool breath over each one. God this is making me super wet as I think a about it,gliding my hand over my hard nipples.
 
I am blindfolded, face-down...on my knees and arms...breasts swaying...the rest of my body covered and not to be touched...just my breasts...
what would you like to do? apply some oil? Cream? Cup them gently? Use a vibrator? Give them a milking massage? Lick, kiss, suckle them? Or even two of you?
(no biting, clamps etc...)
God, I am shivering with anticipation...
attachment.php

attachment.php

I welcome you to suck my breast while i m kissing yours
 
I welcome you to suck my breast while i m kissing yours

mhhh, sounds arousing, but close to impossible in such a position...

I position my self on my back beneath your breast. I glide some edible lotion so I can suck each nipple. I hear your soft moan. I take an ice cube I take from a cup and gently glide it over each nipple making them rock hard. I then take a peppermint and suck on it as I pinch your nipples lightly. Putting yours breasts together I start to blow a cool breath over each one. God this is making me super wet as I think a about it,gliding my hand over my hard nipples.

oh my, that is the kind of surprise sensation I was craving for...:eek:
 
Back
Top