18 year old wins lottery

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Guy or gal is having a crappy birthday. Parents are fighting about bills, they don't have any friends, and since they're the youngest, their parents don't feel like celebrating it and just toss them some cash and remind them to register to vote.

They consider buying cigarettes but instead buy a lotto ticket from an automated kiosk. It's a big prize, not like they'd win after all...until they do.

Kid's not stupid either. While everyone in town tries to figure out who won, they're calling a financial lawyer and setting up a trust so they can keep it anonymous. They figure out they'll just chill till college, and once they're away from home, they'll get set up in another town and then let a few people know they won.

Too bad their lawyer called his parents when he hadn't trouble reaching them and blabbed about the trust and the winnings. So now parents know and they think kid owes them a cut and gets ticked they didn't tell them.

So kid leaves, buys a cheap place and tries to test out of high school. Parents feel bad about what they did but instead of talking to their kid, they reveal what happened to a couple of friends and relatives.

What happens next?

1. Mom and dad realize that without a windfall, they'll be flat ass broke, so they come to their son or daughter and they have some ideas how the money can be earned.

Daughter: "so you said I dressed like a whore? Well how's it feel knowing that no matter what you wear you'll be a whore?"

Son: "come on, you always said I needed to do Better cleaning myself, so you better eat my ass bette than that"

2. Classmate's parent needs a loan. Classmate is offered up as collateral or parent and classmate have to do what lotto winner saves.

What other possibilities?
 
2. Classmate's parent needs a loan. Classmate is offered up as collateral

I like this one, as mean it is. Especially if she's a quiet shy girl who is never told why everyone seems happy when alone living classmate take her as submissive live-in girlfriend. She doesn't object to it any bit herself though, maybe she even had silent crunch before.

Even funnier, if the loan is really short term, just to finalise some major deal, and is ready to be repaid right away, but the girl flat out refuses to come back home. Of course, she is even less inclined to do so when she is told that she had been... sold, effectively.
 
Last edited:
Another possibility would be bailing out a pretty teacher from whatever major trouble, maybe indeed from jail even.
 
I like those ideas. I think with the girl maybe it's someone he wanted to date but her parents refused or our lotto winner sincerly does care (doesn't want to just take advantage) and part of the reason they asked for her was to get her away from parents (after all, if they're willing to sell her, they have no business caring her).

Teacher could be fun too. Teacher got drunk and is too scared to call bail as it might impact her reputation. But Lotto winner was a student of hers...so she begs him for a favor. They agree but make it an official loan instead of a bail bond. The interest rates are high but student is throwing in her case getting tossed out, which would save her job.

Teacher of course now needs to pay it back and "work off" the interest.
 
Back
Top