Moms and Dads will do anything to save son

cuck72

Really Experienced
A son gets in big trouble and the lawyer cost are getting out of control, the mother and dad don't know what to do to keep the cost down. They now owe thousands to this lawyer who's helping to keep their son out of jail / prison. Maybe the lawyer is a nasty ugly fat guy, but he is very good at keeping first timers out of jail. A reluctant mom / wife, and dad / husband have only one choice and it's to try and work out a deal with the son's lawyer to pay off some of the thousands though sex and cuckolding. Starting out with the son's mom having to see the son's lawyer in his office after hours to whore herself to him. Then after a few times of her submitting he wants the husband to be there in his office. This fat nasty ass lawyer gets the pussy and cock sucking he's been missing. The mom and dad keep their son out of jail. What a parent would do to save their son.

Last edited:
I also agree with Dave and although I'm not a cuckold type of guy, I am a big believer that actions have consequences. The piper must be paid. I'd scrap the parental idea and make it the guys wife. She's gotta pay the bill on her back and he has to watch. The sessions get more and more intense and she's more and more into them as the story progresses. How it pans out is anyone's guess. Maybe make it an Eyes Wide Shut sort of thing.

I also agree with Dave and although I'm not a cuckold type of guy, I am a big believer that actions have consequences. The piper must be paid. I'd scrap the parental idea and make it the guys wife. She's gotta pay the bill on her back and he has to watch. The sessions get more and more intense and she's more and more into them as the story progresses. How it pans out is anyone's guess. Maybe make it an Eyes Wide Shut sort of thing.
I wrote one similar to what you are suggesting.

In mine, the daughter is having sex with her boyfriend in the hay mow, when they see the banker arrive. Scared, her and the boyfriend eves drop and realize for months the banker has forced the wife into having sex with him, lest he take their farm. But the daughter is not so great at being quiet, is discovered, and the banker forces her into sex. This the boyfriend takes exception too and forever rights a wrong...

Make the lawyer a beefcake so that you have the added stress of the dad worrying that the wife is enjoying it too much.
OH YES! I have thought of this, of cause the lawyer has a bigger harder cock, and the son's mother starts having huge squirting orgasm on it. The dad watching as a cuckold has a rock hard little 4".

I second this, but mostly because I like it when the male 'performer' in the story is sexy and hung!
I would think of the lawyer sexy, but I love to think of it as a reluctant story, and getting so humiliating for both parents when the mother and his dad both submit, and the mom ending up getting off on the nasty big gut fat lawyer's bigger cock. Added degrading and humiliation when the dad has to suck his cock as well and lick the lawyer's fat ass. Like the son's mom and dad becoming sex slaves to keep their son out of hard time in jail. Maybe others can be added as well, like a lawyer team, a couple other man lawyers or maybe that would be too much. I see just a mom and dad submitting to this nasty lawyer in his office a bunch of times to keep the lawyer bill down to only a few thousand.

I have the wife / mother the first few times, but then the husband / dad getting involved called in by the lawyer and having to watch, it gradually progresses where the cuckold husband ends up being forced to do cleanup in the office. I see this lasting a few months to keep the lawyer bill to only a few thousand, instead of what it would really cost. The parents can't afford to refinance their home for what they would actually owe the lawyer. And he told them this will take a while and be very costly.

Well now. "There are times you need a criminal attorney - and times you need a criminal attorney..."

My usually twisted thought to add. As the case proceeds to trial - as well the parents growing list of degrading sexual favors to the attorney - the jury finds the kid guilty on a lesser charge (whatever the crime was). It still means the kid goes to the crowbar motel for a couple of years. Not for decades as they'd feared so it is a slightly better outcome.

The parents had thought they'd finally come to the end of their period of servitude. They had imagined they'd seen light at the end of a dark tunnel. But the attorney only grins at them and advises that he should appeal - up to them of course - and those fees were gonna be ginormous. But that's only because he'll need a team to help him - and those guys and gals are even more rapacious then he is. They'll get results - but it's gonna cost...

Well now. "There are times you need a criminal attorney - and times you need a criminal attorney..."

My usually twisted thought to add. As the case proceeds to trial - as well the parents growing list of degrading sexual favors to the attorney - the jury finds the kid guilty on a lesser charge (whatever the crime was). It still means the kid goes to the crowbar motel for a couple of years. Not for decades as they'd feared so it is a slightly better outcome.

The parents had thought they'd finally come to the end of their period of servitude. They had imagined they'd seen light at the end of a dark tunnel. But the attorney only grins at them and advises that he should appeal - up to them of course - and those fees were gonna be ginormous. But that's only because he'll need a team to help him - and those guys and gals are even more rapacious then he is. They'll get results - but it's gonna cost...
Or. The son is found guilty but with much lesser punishment. But! The attorney promised them he'll be free. So now the roles are reversed and he needs to serve a couple.

I like it better as originally written. If it's the guy's wife having sex with the lawyer for him, he gets a direct benefit. But if you have it be for the son, instead, it makes everyone's motives a lot murkier. The father loves his son, but is he willing to sacrifice his wife's fidelity and maybe marriage? The mother is torn between faithfulness and maternal instinct. The son, when he finds out, is going to side with his mom (probably) but he could also come out and say, "You should have let me face the music. It wasn't worth all this." And the lawyer is a lawyer. :) And all that is before the possibility that the wife straight up goes against the husband's wishes.

It's got the makings of a really solid LW story. I might take a swing at it. I'll probably cut the "he wants the husband to watch" angle, but it's still solid.

I would think of this as an easy way for the parents to keep their son HOPEFULLY! out of hard time in jail. They got a good Lawyer but it's costly. Sure, they would of cause owe this horny fat gut lawyer a lot of money, for real, the cost is adding up as time goes by, it's like over $15,000 and might still be double that by the time the lawyer is done. But there is perhaps a strong element of humiliating cuckolding that the son's dad is into also. The husband / dad has this secret, very much a pervert and into fantasies about his wife fucking other guys, he shares lots of his cleanup cuckold fantasies in the bedroom. One time the dad also actually mentioned this lawyer in bed as a fantasy too. So, perhaps this thought of the wife / mom fucking this lawyer and giving him blow jobs is not so far-fetched. The parents talk after the perverted dad had some weak sex with his wife. Like I said, he has a small skinny 4" pee, pee so the sex they have isn't very good to start with. So, this thought goes on for a couple months really getting in the parents' head and they are seriously considering, or know they have to try something.

The son's Lawyer is doing a great job so far, and the court appearances have been going well. I think of the son's mom after a while really getting into the nasty idea of trying to get the son's fat gut Lawyer in bed. It's a perverted dad fantasy to start with, the Lawyer is divorced and alone, and horny not getting any pussy. Then you add that his wife knows what her cuckold wannabe husband is like. Maybe the wife alone starts masturbating thinking about her husband's nasty fantasy about their son's Lawyer and the huge bill adding up. So, she goes alone to see the son's Lawyer. Her cuckold husband planted the idea in her head a few months ago as the Lawyer bill is getting so big.

I just think of the Lawyer wanting to add to the cuckolding by wanting the son's dad involved, after he gets fucking the son's mom.

This story sounds hot
Perhaps the Lawyer has a shady past of his own, got involved with some bad guys while being a lawyer, now he's getting this son's dad to be a cleanup cuckold and his mother a slut for him. He will get paid in money and sex.

Love the story idea.

Maybe the son and dad become cleanup cuckolds for the lawyer and he fucks all three of the mums holes every day, and the son and dad too.

He wants to see them all dominated and conquered, so he makes the mum put on a strap on and fuck her son and husband's mouths and arses while he fucks the other hole at the same time.

Love the story idea.

Maybe the son and dad become cleanup cuckolds for the lawyer and he fucks all three of the mums holes every day, and the son and dad too.

He wants to see them all dominated and conquered, so he makes the mum put on a strap on and fuck her son and husband's mouths and arses while he fucks the other hole at the same time.
By that time the lawyer has the family in so much debt. He also has acquired enough blackmail material over the 3 of them that he is able to pimp the broken family out to his less reputable clients.

By that time the lawyer has the family in so much debt. He also has acquired enough blackmail material over the 3 of them that he is able to pimp the broken family out to his less reputable clients.
Clever, and the clients are rather seedy. They get so many other friends to gangbang the family bareback and makes them each other's cum cleaners.

Back