Naughty secrets with the Babysitter

BouncieCurls

Really Experienced
It's 2am and I just got home from babysitting. I'm 24 and earning extra money during grad school but I couldn't help but thinking what if there were some dirty mom's and dads out there.
Anyone want to make some naughty secrets when the kids are asleep?

Especially if mom is anything like my wife, and falls asleep as soon as we get home.

Meanwhile, I've had an evening of being teased by all the other wives, dressed to impress, and have been left high and dry.

I'm having a night cap before bed. Care to join me before you go home.

It's 2am and I just got home from babysitting. I'm 24 and earning extra money during grad school but I couldn't help but thinking what if there were some dirty mom's and dads out there.

Sounds very hot... I've often had this fantasy as well so I'm glad I'm not the only one lately. Nice profile by the way ;)

I remember when I first started dating my wife years ago (we were 18) she used to babysit a couple evenings a week. I would drop by looking for a little action once the kids were asleep.

It's now years later and we've entered the hotwife lifestyle. I find myself fantasizing about my wife's babysitting where a sexual relationship has developed between her and the husband. He comes home earlier than the wife. He fucks her in the guestroom.

Especially if mom is anything like my wife, and falls asleep as soon as we get home.

Meanwhile, I've had an evening of being teased by all the other wives, dressed to impress, and have been left high and dry.

I'm having a night cap before bed. Care to join me before you go home.
I'd love that night cap! Wouldn't want to tease you any more šŸ˜˜

I remember when I first started dating my wife years ago (we were 18) she used to babysit a couple evenings a week. I would drop by looking for a little action once the kids were asleep.

It's now years later and we've entered the hotwife lifestyle. I find myself fantasizing about my wife's babysitting where a sexual relationship has developed between her and the husband. He comes home earlier than the wife. He fucks her in the guestroom.
That sounds like a great end to the night. I'd love to end up in a guest room, or maybe just on the couch

Mmmm I do sweetie! And you are welcome to have some personal naughty time in daddy's bed once the kids are asleep and before daddy get home.

Mmmm I do sweetie! And you are welcome to have some personal naughty time in daddy's bed once the kids are asleep and before daddy get home.
That's so nice of you to offer your bedroomšŸ˜Œ. Maybe I can borrow that nanny cam too and put on a show for you to find later

Would you rather get naughty with the mom or dad or both? :devil:

You have me very turned on! Love this thread!

So very hot! You have to arrange for you to join us in an extra long vacation and be sure you and I have our own late nights after the wife falls asleep

You already know it's a fantasy of mine. ;)
I can't wait to get home from a night out just so I can spend a few minutes with you.

Back