Try This & Report Back

They're almost as good as my all-over body orgasms, which combine anal, uterine, clitoral, g-spot, and leg/arm muscle convulsions.

I have seen clitoral, anal and G-Spot fire at the same time (WOW!!)but how does one mange to trigger a uterine one at the same time AND ... How can you tell the difference when you are thrashing about is orgasmic muscle convulsions from all the other orgasms??

Just the G with a good tongue lashing appears to fry most women's brains to the point the orgasms hit them like a train ... very little individualistic orgasm feeling ..just all body, all consuming. Fun? Ya but how can you differentiate between so many types at the same moments. Have you ever worn a heart monitor during one of these multi-multi-multi-multi - supernovagasms?

Please share the technique(s) or methodology.

Help please...

Brand new to this forum, actually found it from searching on the internet related to the topic of learning to have a G-Spot orgasm. Believe it or not, I have read almost every post on this thread, trying to soak up some knowledge that will (hopefully) help me on my journey!

A little background here:

My SO and I are very sexual people; I'm so lucky that I have found someone as horny as I am, because previous SO's of mine were really only interested in getting theirs. Until I met my current SO, I had never had an orgasm with a partner, always just by masturbation. I actually bought a book and read about how to orgasm because I was so far from impressed in my previous sex life, I was just left thinking "there has to be more to it than this, because this isn't that amazing for me." Anyway, I was single and didn't have a sex partner for about 2 years before I met my current SO (my B.O.B. was just fine with me; after all it was the only 'tool' that ever got me off anyway). He brought me to clitoral orgasm twice the first time we were intimate together without any instruction from me...(I was SHOCKED!!).

He actually is the one that brought up the concept of G-Spot orgasms to me about a month or so ago. I have never had one. We have watched several "how to" vids together (the main one I really remember being one from redbook.com). He says he wants to be able to give me this experience more than anything.... and man, oh man after reading the experiences of those who have been successful, I WANT IT!!!

HOWEVER, unfortunately we have been unable to achieve this as of yet. ... I'm having the same sensation a lot of women have explained on here.... He starts out by giving me several good clit orgasms (this still blows my mind because before him I'd never had back to back clit orgasms!) and then starts fingering me, stroking my g-spot. I do start to get the sensation of having to pee, even though I have relieved myself prior to us starting, but I can't get past this feeling!! Even bought a G-spot vibe to use on me (no luck with that yet either). I try to hang past this feeling, but I never really feel relief and honestly it starts to just feel uncomfortable...

So for those of you girls who have had success with these methods, do you have any advice? Is there anything I can do physically to help the process? Should I tense up like a kegel, or release, or fight the feeling and try to relax? I'm wondering if it'd be easier for me to try on my own to experience this first? Any descriptions of what it actually feels like physically would be very helpful too.

Mr G, thank you for starting this thread albeit years ago, to give me an avenue to discuss this with people. I hope my efforts (and my S.O's) will prove to be fruitful.. I know if I can achieve this it'll rock my world (and his!!)

Thanks in advance!

I have seen clitoral, anal and G-Spot fire at the same time (WOW!!)but how does one mange to trigger a uterine one at the same time AND ... How can you tell the difference when you are thrashing about is orgasmic muscle convulsions from all the other orgasms??

Just the G with a good tongue lashing appears to fry most women's brains to the point the orgasms hit them like a train ... very little individualistic orgasm feeling ..just all body, all consuming. Fun? Ya but how can you differentiate between so many types at the same moments. Have you ever worn a heart monitor during one of these multi-multi-multi-multi - supernovagasms?

Please share the technique(s) or methodology.

Mr G: My orgasms are pretty individualistic--I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, and they are not always 100% synchronized. This way I can feel my clitoris coming while also my uterus is pushing down towards my vaginal opening as I have a g-spot orgasm. If I have a finger or butt plug in my anus, it also spasms at approximately the same time.

Originally, I experienced each orgasm separately before surrendering to the blend described above. For example, I usually don't have the additional uterine and/or anal orgasms when I am having a g-spot/clitoral blend. It is an infrequent treat, which I hope to repeat more often. This is how I can differentiate the different orgasm types.

I don't feel all body, all consuming. I feel each different nuance and each individual sensation. I've always been incredibly detailed-oriented and take precise mental notes in no matter which situation I find myself. This is extremely helpful in trying to remember what "buttons" to push in future encounters.

In order to get the uterine contractions, my A-spot needs to be stimulated; just as I need simultaneous anal stimulation via finger/penis/butt plug to get the anal orgasms. I usually use a penis and a vibrator and/or dildo at the same time, with one of them positioned on my A-spot/higher vaginal walls and the other firmly pressed against my G-spot. Also, clitoral stimulation is taking place at the same time.

There is no way I could replicate this by myself, but it is sure fun thinking about it. I just want to let everybody know that I found it too distracting at first, but thanks to the advice to relax, both by my partner and from encouraging members on this forum, it has become possible.

Good luck to you all,
Lilly

Brand new to this forum, actually found it from searching on the internet related to the topic of learning to have a G-Spot orgasm. Believe it or not, I have read almost every post on this thread, trying to soak up some knowledge that will (hopefully) help me on my journey!

A little background here:

My SO and I are very sexual people; I'm so lucky that I have found someone as horny as I am, because previous SO's of mine were really only interested in getting theirs. Until I met my current SO, I had never had an orgasm with a partner, always just by masturbation. I actually bought a book and read about how to orgasm because I was so far from impressed in my previous sex life, I was just left thinking "there has to be more to it than this, because this isn't that amazing for me." Anyway, I was single and didn't have a sex partner for about 2 years before I met my current SO (my B.O.B. was just fine with me; after all it was the only 'tool' that ever got me off anyway). He brought me to clitoral orgasm twice the first time we were intimate together without any instruction from me...(I was SHOCKED!!).

He actually is the one that brought up the concept of G-Spot orgasms to me about a month or so ago. I have never had one. We have watched several "how to" vids together (the main one I really remember being one from redbook.com). He says he wants to be able to give me this experience more than anything.... and man, oh man after reading the experiences of those who have been successful, I WANT IT!!!

HOWEVER, unfortunately we have been unable to achieve this as of yet. ... I'm having the same sensation a lot of women have explained on here.... He starts out by giving me several good clit orgasms (this still blows my mind because before him I'd never had back to back clit orgasms!) and then starts fingering me, stroking my g-spot. I do start to get the sensation of having to pee, even though I have relieved myself prior to us starting, but I can't get past this feeling!! Even bought a G-spot vibe to use on me (no luck with that yet either). I try to hang past this feeling, but I never really feel relief and honestly it starts to just feel uncomfortable...

So for those of you girls who have had success with these methods, do you have any advice? Is there anything I can do physically to help the process? Should I tense up like a kegel, or release, or fight the feeling and try to relax? I'm wondering if it'd be easier for me to try on my own to experience this first? Any descriptions of what it actually feels like physically would be very helpful too.

Mr G, thank you for starting this thread albeit years ago, to give me an avenue to discuss this with people. I hope my efforts (and my S.O's) will prove to be fruitful.. I know if I can achieve this it'll rock my world (and his!!)

Thanks in advance!

Make sure your bladder is empty before you start. Makes sure you're lying on something waterproof. Then, when you feel that urge to pee, just "go with the flow". It's at that precise moment that you need to relax and do what your body (not your brain) wants you to do.

any insight please? I'm really interested to figure this out...

So, like i said in my previous posts, it's important to relax one's muscles and to go with the flow. It feels like intense pressure and pleasure inside--like waves of implosions. I had the exact problem that you are describing because I was thinking too hard about it and concentrating on it. You need to enjoy the sensations and the build-up of internal pleasure. Also, not holding one's breath helps greatly. I hope that this insight helps you, and please remember it's not necessarily the destination that is exciting; it is the journey to get there. Enjoy, Lilly

Make sure your bladder is empty before you start. Makes sure you're lying on something waterproof. Then, when you feel that urge to pee, just "go with the flow". It's at that precise moment that you need to relax and do what your body (not your brain) wants you to do.

Right on, Cattypuss!

Obviously I'm NOT a female and can only describe what I've seen / felt and some feedback from others ...

Mr G, thank you for starting this thread albeit years ago, to give me an avenue to discuss this with people. I hope my efforts (and my S.O's) will prove to be fruitful..

You CAN try this yourself and certainly if you're having probs getting there you AMY feel more comfortable "losing it" to you vs allowing your lover to take you there. That is an incredibly individualistic decision and only YOU know the answer to that. Personally if you and your lover are willing to explore it would produce a much greater sense of accomplishment for BOTH of you to achieve that *EUREEEKA* moment on the end of his thumb but knowing the feeling may help you both get there sooner.

Now to the mechanics. When you are masturbating as you get close to orgasm most people - men and women - begin to tighten their PC muscles and their whole pubic region tenses / flexes. Many young couples seem unaware that when you are with a lover the same learned and successful response should be followed when your lover is doing everything he or she can to produce an orgasm One does NOT relax. Sure it feels good to relax and feel those sensations but don't forget that before and during orgasm(s) your muscles are tensing / spasming like crazy. WHat I'm suggesting is play around with your lover. Try tensing. Try relaxing. Try combining - on - off. Nobody can tell YOU how to cum only what works for some others so play around and see what feels good FOR YOU. Don't forget that depending on fatigue, recent meals, tension, stress, sleep patterns, time of the month what feels good/ best one night might not feel the best a few nights later. That's where the intimacy of experimenting with a lover goes from good sex to much much closer feelings of intimacy, self confidence, communication and ultimately that *EUREEEKA* moment. Remember, once achieved he can put you "there" in about 2 minutes from then on ... any time, any where, from a cold start to a series of massive G's .... two minutes!!!

Please .. any ladies who have a different take on this PUHLEEAASE contribute. Like I said, I'm making suggestions based on experience NOT telling anybody HOW to have a female O or what it feels like - just trying to help get there.

NOW I get to ask a question for the ladies:

For a friend who has ENDO. Have any of the regulars or lurkers had endo and had a successful Gspot sex life. Is it different. When asked, what I did suggest was for the guy to NOT go as hard on her G as they might if she did not have endo. Other than what I feel is common sense I am clueless. Was there any after effects? Pain? Bloating? Did it HELP at all? I'd appreciate any feedback on that both for my friend and her hubby AND of course for any others who are dealing with endo and how it affects their sex lives and the possibility of having bambinos. Thanks.

A big thank you to Mr G

I ran across this thread and I tired this with my wife. Lets just say both myself and wife want to thank you for your post.

She hasn't ejaculated, however she has been able to have several intense orgasms. We have done it with her bum up (as per your instructions) as well as on her back ;)

A book... The Clitoral Truth by Rebecca Chalker should be on every sexually minded persons bookshelf....

I read the original post... and the method you show is different than the method that works for me.... and my G-Spot is more like clitoral stimulation in that once it goes leave it be... it might come back around later in the same play-session... but if you keep messing with it is unpleasant

for me... age was the key to G-Spot... regardless of every effort... in my 20s it just wasn't happening... then in late 20s it would happen occasionally but not predictably.... then came my 30s & I was soaking down the sheets with predictable results

sometimes, if I am a bit more backed up (let's say no release in 10 days) then it can burn a bit immediately before it releases... but so well worth it!!

for me, the guaranteed release is if I am laying on my back.. two fingers deep in & those fingers pressed towards my belly & then wiggled a bit

If lover is also giving oral, then it is more wise for him to back up... I will buck like crazy, shake like crazy, and he might drown if he happens to breath in at the right/wrong time..... and because of that, I tend to hold back even without meaning to.... and with my holding back it tends to not happen.... so it works best for me as just a hand-job

it can also happen during intercourse, but that isn't nearly as reliable

occasionally, if I have had to take anti-allergy medication, there won't be so much fluid, but the release still happens

Mr G: My orgasms are pretty individualistic--I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, and they are not always 100% synchronized. This way I can feel my clitoris coming while also my uterus is pushing down towards my vaginal opening as I have a g-spot orgasm. If I have a finger or butt plug in my anus, it also spasms at approximately the same time.

Originally, I experienced each orgasm separately before surrendering to the blend described above. For example, I usually don't have the additional uterine and/or anal orgasms when I am having a g-spot/clitoral blend. It is an infrequent treat, which I hope to repeat more often. This is how I can differentiate the different orgasm types.

I don't feel all body, all consuming. I feel each different nuance and each individual sensation. I've always been incredibly detailed-oriented and take precise mental notes in no matter which situation I find myself. This is extremely helpful in trying to remember what "buttons" to push in future encounters.

In order to get the uterine contractions, my A-spot needs to be stimulated; just as I need simultaneous anal stimulation via finger/penis/butt plug to get the anal orgasms. I usually use a penis and a vibrator and/or dildo at the same time, with one of them positioned on my A-spot/higher vaginal walls and the other firmly pressed against my G-spot. Also, clitoral stimulation is taking place at the same time.

There is no way I could replicate this by myself, but it is sure fun thinking about it. I just want to let everybody know that I found it too distracting at first, but thanks to the advice to relax, both by my partner and from encouraging members on this forum, it has become possible.

Good luck to you all,
Lilly

Lilly... see I am like you... I have 7 distinctly different orgasms that I can list.... since hysterectomy, 2 of those no longer exist..... and yes, there can be combination orgasms with any of those 5...... for me, I tend to like enjoy the differences of different kind of orgasms.... especially the ones that are more rare & seem to require the right sequence of events :)

It's true. I wish my journey wasn't interrupted the way it was. Sue and I were having such a blast with this. It really is THE most incredible feeling to be able to give your woman this amount and degree of intense pleasure. If there is plenty of love in the relationship then it can be done (referring to your earlier post) with all the intensity and NOT feel clinical or like you have a remote. It does feel better though when you can change positions and be more face2face intimate. I hope that works for you.

We have had many discussions in these pages about who knows this and who doesn't. There have been articles written by sex experts and psychologists (some I've posted in here) claiming the GSpot/ASpot are simply fabrications made up by some women to make others feel inadequate. Some women have criticized me for claiming to know more about their bodies than they did. I've never made that claim but I do know GSpots and if a woman has never been shown there is a very good chance she has NOT discovered it all by herself.

I do believe it should be taught in schools and sex ed and sex improvement courses. I guess because it does not work for everybody, instantly many feel it would make some feel sub-female or inadequate in some way. Many things in life come (cum?) only after a technique has been perfected and for some this is what happens with GSPOT manipulation. Trust has to be established. A woman has to be prepared to relinquish ALL control of her body to her partner. Some will react almost instantly. Other need time and a partner who will start slow, run the engine up to the red line over and over again, fine tune the process and eventually MOST women can achieve this. Once they do it is a cinch to do it again and for many / most G-Gasms can be achieved from a cold start to WhooOPPPEE in around TWO MINUTES.... unless she is anticipating it and horny as hell - then figure on about 10 SECONDS. Fun. Empowering (for BOTH of you). Produces massive quantities of oxytocin and self confidence.

WE know this. Our women KNOW this. It is just a matter of time before this and similar techniques are as widely known and accepted as all the other things more associated with foreplay and getting her "ready" for intercourse or orgasms. This just takes it to a hole (sic) new level and in a whole new time-span with a whole new intensity.

You too. A safe and enjoyable weekend.

Mr G

there were many issues of medical textbooks that left out women's glandular functions... such as the Bartholin Glands.... G-Spot is an extension of the Clitoral tissue... it is connected!!

Again... Please, please, please read The Clitoral Truth by Rebecca Chalker and you will begin to understand (1) women have been robbed of their sexuality by the medical community for centuries (2) G-Spot & A-Spot actually do exist & medical science proves it (3) only recently have anatomy and other medical textbooks put the correct information in to include women's glandular functions

As it relates to finding it by myself... Impossible... I can't reach it!!! and even though there are specialized tools, I never found a tool that would get it for me. Some would aggravate.

Mr G

there were many issues of medical textbooks that left out women's glandular functions... such as the Bartholin Glands.... G-Spot is an extension of the Clitoral tissue... it is connected!!

Again... Please, please, please read The Clitoral Truth by Rebecca Chalker and you will begin to understand (1) women have been robbed of their sexuality by the medical community for centuries (2) G-Spot & A-Spot actually do exist & medical science proves it (3) only recently have anatomy and other medical textbooks put the correct information in to include women's glandular functions

As it relates to finding it by myself... Impossible... I can't reach it!!! and even though there are specialized tools, I never found a tool that would get it for me. Some would aggravate.

Thank you Adrraiya, for sharing your experiences. I, too, cannot reach or stimulate it properly by myself, even with my g-spot vibrator. I also am pleased to hear that someone else experiences a handful of different orgasms and is cognizant of their occurrence. I have been called analytical and precise because I am able to do so, so I am tickled pink that I am not alone in this. Thank you for making my day and here's to more pleasure for us all, Lilly

Amazing!

With a new partner now, I have been having the most amazing g-gasms. The amount of fluid that I ejaculate is incredible..had to get a mattress protector :)
Every woman and her partner should know how to do this, it is an excellent addition to clitoral stimulation and has helped us to create a deep bond and trust.

Mr. G, you're a genius. Finally today I successfully managed to stimulate the G spot of my sexual partner the way you describe. I tried to do it several times until I learned the right angle and from there it was smooth sailing. My partner came 12-14 times.

Now a question for all of your: how do you deal with the squirting? The amount of liquid is unbelievable and even using a towel on top of plastic bags didn't prevent my mattress being wet (fortunately it doesn't smell or leave marks).

P.S. I remember reading this thread back in 2002 (this was my first post in this topic: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=1265194&postcount=16 , reply #16) and finally after 8 years I get to play too. :)

Thanks

BrownEyes26, AnotherShyOne.. thanks for your posts. Now that you've enjoyed that much sought after "EUREEEKA MOMENT" with your partners and that you are now discovering that you can have / GIVE this much pleasure ALL the time you're also realizing how much closer, trusting and loving your relationship can become. It may sound soppy but it almost (OK it DOES) brings tears to my eyes some nights.

Mr G .... there were many issues of medical textbooks that left out women's glandular functions... such as the Bartholin Glands.... G-Spot is an extension of the Clitoral tissue... it is connected!!

Again... Please, please, please read The Clitoral Truth by Rebecca Chalker and you will begin to understand (1) women have been robbed of their sexuality by the medical community for centuries (2) G-Spot & A-Spot actually do exist & medical science proves it (3) only recently have anatomy and other medical textbooks put the correct information in to include women's glandular functions.

Adrraiya, thanks too, for your posts but if you're telling me to read the book so I can be educated (1,2&3) about the GSPOT I think you're preaching to the choir.

Even the up to date "experts" are not sure what those glands do and when they activate. It IS clear from posts that MANY women enjoy the engorgement process and also find the EJACULATION process along with G-Gasms to be mutually enhancing. From y experience the G-Gasms (many/intense) can be hugely satisfying without the mess. If there is the mess then plan for it. Other than that ... ENJOY.

Yes the CLIT and the GSPOT (and APSOT) are all connected however so is the left ear and right toe. It's called the central nervous system. According to autopsies the clit sits at the bottom of the nerve clump that SOME claim to be the GSpot or the area that becomes the GSpot when activated. Most studies never find the GSpot because CADAVERS are notorious in their LACK of enthusiasm and for their unwillingness to become aroused in any meaningful way(s). Several studies have ridiculed the claims by many that the GSpot exists for this very reason - nothing to report when cadavers were examined. Yes. I agree. Medical science and how it pertains and "educates" women (and men) into the wonders of things like the GSpot are woefully lacking.

The clit is actually the mystery as far as I'm concerned. The G and A Spots are perfectly positioned to stimulate the production of pain killers and elasticizers during child birth. It is merely a WONDERFUL coincidence that they are also hard wired into the brain's O center. The clit is there for ... ???? Pleasure? What you know and many men have noticed is that feedback - feelings of pleasure and right up to orgasms derived from stimulation of the GSPOT, ASPOT and clitoris are all VERY different. If the Gspot and the clit were simply extensions of one another wouldn't the neural feedback be the same? The CLIT needs to be handled VERY gently for most women. It is, IMHO the main reason the tongue is what it is. The GSPOT needs to be rubbed HARD to stimulate childbirth. No childbirth and the wonder of G and A Spot orgasms can happen. Again, the feelings are waaay different. Yes they're connected but their reason for being there IS different, their way of maximizing stimulation is vastly different and so are the orgasms that are produced. Science is LAX at best when they wave off the GSPOT by saying it is just part of the nerve trunk for the clit. Women who can cum from both areas of stimulation KNOW the feelings ARE different and once again science is simply trying to catch up with what WE already know!!

re:1 : You make it sound like a conspiracy. Ignorance is hardly that and I don't believe we in the west have ever tried to keep women's' sexuality contained. Certainly not in the last 50 years or so anyway. The fact that when I started this thread there was virtually NOTHING on the NET, in the Library or in book stores that dealt with this phenomena. Some sex books mentioned "GSPOT" but reading left one wondering if they were looking for the Loch Ness monster or what? NONE described not only where it was but that you had to kinda POUND it to make it work OR that once it was working it would FIRE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

Don't forget that less than 100 YEARS ago, FEMALE ORGASM was NOT recognized by the medical community. Hardly any studies were conducted because the accepted theory was as simple as "Why should they?" YEARS later multiple orgasms were considered the result of huge egos on the part of men and delusion for women. Many women still kybosh this technique simply because I suggested it and, according to them, there is NO WAY I could know something about THEIR bodies they they wouldn't have discovered for themselves. ... their loss!

re:2 & 3 : I KNOW! Medical science has NOT proven anything - yet. MRI's and CatScans have now shown that "SOMETHING" happens to those areas when a woman is properly stimulated. They don't know what, how or why - just some claims that the GSPOT MAY exist after all! Thank you science!!

BrownEyes26, AnotherShyOne.. thanks for your posts. Now that you've enjoyed that much sought after "EUREEEKA MOMENT" with your partners and that you are now discovering that you can have / GIVE this much pleasure ALL the time you're also realizing how much closer, trusting and loving your relationship can become. It may sound soppy but it almost (OK it DOES) brings tears to my eyes some nights.

Adrraiya, thanks too, for your posts but if you're telling me to read the book so I can be educated (1,2&3) about the GSPOT I think you're preaching to the choir.

Even the up to date "experts" are not sure what those glands do and when they activate. It IS clear from posts that MANY women enjoy the engorgement process and also find the EJACULATION process along with G-Gasms to be mutually enhancing. From y experience the G-Gasms (many/intense) can be hugely satisfying without the mess. If there is the mess then plan for it. Other than that ... ENJOY.

Yes the CLIT and the GSPOT (and APSOT) are all connected however so is the left ear and right toe. It's called the central nervous system. According to autopsies the clit sits at the bottom of the nerve clump that SOME claim to be the GSpot or the area that becomes the GSpot when activated. Most studies never find the GSpot because CADAVERS are notorious in their LACK of enthusiasm and for their unwillingness to become aroused in any meaningful way(s). Several studies have ridiculed the claims by many that the GSpot exists for this very reason - nothing to report when cadavers were examined. Yes. I agree. Medical science and how it pertains and "educates" women (and men) into the wonders of things like the GSpot are woefully lacking.

The clit is actually the mystery as far as I'm concerned. The G and A Spots are perfectly positioned to stimulate the production of pain killers and elasticizers during child birth. It is merely a WONDERFUL coincidence that they are also hard wired into the brain's O center. The clit is there for ... ???? Pleasure? What you know and many men have noticed is that feedback - feelings of pleasure and right up to orgasms derived from stimulation of the GSPOT, ASPOT and clitoris are all VERY different. If the Gspot and the clit were simply extensions of one another wouldn't the neural feedback be the same? The CLIT needs to be handled VERY gently for most women. It is, IMHO the main reason the tongue is what it is. The GSPOT needs to be rubbed HARD to stimulate childbirth. No childbirth and the wonder of G and A Spot orgasms can happen. Again, the feelings are waaay different. Yes they're connected but their reason for being there IS different, their way of maximizing stimulation is vastly different and so are the orgasms that are produced. Science is LAX at best when they wave off the GSPOT by saying it is just part of the nerve trunk for the clit. Women who can cum from both areas of stimulation KNOW the feelings ARE different and once again science is simply trying to catch up with what WE already know!!

re:1 : You make it sound like a conspiracy. Ignorance is hardly that and I don't believe we in the west have ever tried to keep women's' sexuality contained. Certainly not in the last 50 years or so anyway. The fact that when I started this thread there was virtually NOTHING on the NET, in the Library or in book stores that dealt with this phenomena. Some sex books mentioned "GSPOT" but reading left one wondering if they were looking for the Loch Ness monster or what? NONE described not only where it was but that you had to kinda POUND it to make it work OR that once it was working it would FIRE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

Don't forget that less than 100 YEARS ago, FEMALE ORGASM was NOT recognized by the medical community. Hardly any studies were conducted because the accepted theory was as simple as "Why should they?" YEARS later multiple orgasms were considered the result of huge egos on the part of men and delusion for women. Many women still kybosh this technique simply because I suggested it and, according to them, there is NO WAY I could know something about THEIR bodies they they wouldn't have discovered for themselves. ... their loss!

re:2 & 3 : I KNOW! Medical science has NOT proven anything - yet. MRI's and CatScans have now shown that "SOMETHING" happens to those areas when a woman is properly stimulated. They don't know what, how or why - just some claims that the GSPOT MAY exist after all! Thank you science!!

Mr. G: Does your knowledge also extend to women who can differentiate among the different orgasms as they are occurring? You seemed to be skeptical about my post (e.g. you asked me, "do you wear a heart monitor [while orgasming]?") a while back, even though Adrraiya and I experience similar phenomena. I expressed my gratitude to Adrraiya for sharing because I have had similar responses from numerous individuals who share your skepticism. Because you seem to be accepting of female orgasmic variations, I thought you would have been pleased to see a relatively new forum member put your teachings to practice, instead of asking if I was wearing a heart monitor. Despite the fact that many people share skepticism about female orgasmic variations, luckily, Adrraiya was able to validate my experiences.

Did I ask that?

Sorry. I can't help being sarcastic sometimes.

Men have one (1) type of orgasm. GREAT. Sometimes with the right person, doing the right thing, at the right time, in the right way a dude's O can be greatER but it is generally just ... great.

I am fascinated with the prospect of having several different definable types of orgasms and certainly didn't want to give the impression I didn't believe you or your ability to feeeel these different types.

I have been intrigued when lovers told me that a simple change of direction, frequency or pressure on the GSpot resulted in a different feel to an orgasm happening there. Clitoral O's, I knew, were VERY different from G-gasms or A-gasms so again my fascination has been with a) trying to inform as many as I can that the female anatomy is capable of SO much MORE than just feeling good during intercourse and
b) LEARNING from lovers and all the feedback I get in here and other posts from women and couples who have either learned from this thread or knew about it from before and are also sharing info, techniques and ideas that we can all benefit from.

Just to mention though ... some of the more passionate "skepticism" has come from women who think I'm the one who is CRAZY for suggesting women are even able to COUNT the number of times they orgasm let alone identify different types. Apparently their Orgasms are SO intense their ability to relate to the reality of multiples seems ludicrous. Bottom line is: it takes ALL kinds. Some can count. For some the idea of keeping count of orgasms is beyond idiotic or just being their capability when they are having them. For some ALL orgasms seem to roll into one feeling. For others they are all different, identifiable and distinguishable. All cool!!

Last edited:
Sorry. I can't help being sarcastic sometimes.

Men have one (1) type of orgasm. GREAT. Sometimes with the right person, doing the right thing, at the right time, in the right way a dude's O can be greatER but it is generally just ... great.

I am fascinated with the prospect of having several different definable types of orgasms and certainly didn't want to give the impression I didn't believe you or your ability to feeeel these different types.

I have been intrigued when lovers told me that a simple change of direction, frequency or pressure on the GSpot resulted in a different feel to an orgasm happening there. Clitoral O's, I knew, were VERY different from G-gasms or A-gasms so again my fascination has been with a) trying to inform as many as I can that the female anatomy is capable of SO much MORE than just feeling good during intercourse and
b) LEARNING from lovers and all the feedback I get in here and other posts from women and couples who have either learned from this thread or knew about it from before and are also sharing info, techniques and ideas that we can all benefit from.

Just to mention though ... some of the more passionate "skepticism" has come from women who think I'm the one who is CRAZY for suggesting women are even able to COUNT the number of times they orgasm let alone identify different types. Apparently their Orgasms are SO intense their ability to relate to the reality of multiples seems ludicrous. Bottom line is: it takes ALL kinds. Some can count. For some the idea of keeping count of orgasms is beyond idiotic or just being their capability when they are having them. For some ALL orgasms seem to roll into one feeling. For others they are all different, identifiable and distinguishable. All cool!!

Hi Mr. G: Yes, I thought you were being sarcastic, but didn't want to come right out and say it. I know that you take a lot of heat when you mention the orgasmic possibilities to the uninitiated. I also felt that you bore an unfair amount of heat when you warned women to be careful with g-gasms while they were pregnant. I agree it's better to be safe than sorry in cases like these. And yes, you are correct in your recent post that it takes different kinds to make up a world and that our unique experiences should never be discounted. Only after opening myself up (no pun intended) was I able to experience consistent multiple orgasms, including g-gasms. There's hope for us all.

Man, I really really want to try this sometime. To be able to give a woman such an intense orgasm would be a dream. Anyone sexy girl in Portland, OR area wanna try this out? ;) haha Hey, one can wish, can't they? :rolleyes:

Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone! :) I have been lurking for a couple of days trying to read as much as I possibly could from this thread. I've gotten to page 60 and my brain is just swimming with info. Me and my b/f has been trying to give me a gspot orgasm from about a week now. Tonight we tried Mr. G's technique and I thought it felt good but my friend got a little too excited I think and mashed the hell out of it lol also I went kinda dry, which was lame... Anywho, I'd have to say that I just really wish I knew what I was supposed to feel when I'm getting ready to cum. I've had a kind of flood of juices for lack of a better way to put it, when the feeling of having to pee came around, and his hitting my gspot felt good but I just don't know what to do! lol. I know when I'm about to cum from getting my clit licked, or played with but I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel. Also he has read quite a bit of this thread also and we just aren't sure how turned on I should be before he attempts to stimulate my gspot. Should I have a couple of orgasms first, or be brought to the point of ALMOST orgasm THEN have him go at my G?. Ladies and gentlemen, please help a horny girl out here ! :) I guess the point of this run on paragraph is to ask 2 questions: 1) orgasm before gspot play or not? and 2) what the hell should I feel when I'm about to cum? I try my damnedest to relax and just go with the flow so to speak but I just don't know what to make of the sensations and such I suppose. Thanks and have a great day everyone!!! :)

Joey xoxo

MY best answer

and the best answer from everybody else who contributes in these threads is a resounding

YES!!

Try it before cuming from oral. Try it after cuming from oral or a vibe. See what turns you on the most. Talk about it. Don't talk about it. Try it face down. Try it face up. Try it dangling from a rafter or doing a handstand. What turns YOU on THE most. DO lotsa that. Then try it some more.

I did travel back in time and clarify my first post when I said "beat it up" ... It has to be done HARD but only when the guy can see that what he is doing has taken her right to the edge. Many women do NOT know the sensation as they begin to G-Gasms so they ask to stop because they're not sure what to expect next. THAT is when her lover should kinda PUSH her into it. Even though she's saying stop (ya ya ya I know. STOP means stop ... but ...) when it is a simple nervous issue and there is trust - in that case "NO" means "I don't know what's happening." Not STOP.

Trust me. WHen she starts orgasming and then orgasming again and then again for the first time EVAAR she will NOT be mad at you for teaching her how to do multiples. Never - not once - have I received a note from a woman who was with a lover who MADE her cum like this and it pissed her off. Not ONE email or IM that said, "You bastard. He read that Technique thing of yours, flipped me over and in no time I'd had 9 or 10 massive orgasms which I've NEVER managed to do ever before with any other lover and now ... look what you've done. Now I can CUM over and over and over. You should be in jail!!" .... nope , not ONE of those.

Back to point. Your lover should learn to play you like a flute (toot tooot) and only go for the crescendo when he has built up that head of steam - either before orgasming or lots and lots of foreplay and NOT let you cum. Then do the G Technique. See which one makes you hottest. If you are nervous it is NOT unusual to get dry. Make sure there is beaucoupe LUBE around.

One of the neatest things about this thread and the feedback I get all the time are the notes that suggest that not just this technique but the mutual DISCOVERY of the GSpot has brought them much much closer together. She trusts his hands like never before. When she does reach her EUREEEKA moment her self esteem as a WOMAN increases. Her self confidence also climbs. It makes HIM feel like an incredible lover being able to give her THAT much pleasure. It even allows impaired, disabled and older men to give that degree of pleasure when those "conditions" sometimes do not allow simple penetrative sex to work all that well.

It's great being able to teach couples how to do this and enhance their love lives but many of the emails I get speak of the increased closeness and intimacy, trust and confidence they have in each other and although the sexual aspect of this is GREAT bringing couples closer together emotionally is even more rewarding.

So (back to the question) keep trying. Don't focus JUST on that. Relax. Learn about why and HOW your body responds to certain things. Do you like silence or do you like him to tell you what he's thinking about as he turns you on? Do you tell him? Relax. Explore. Enjoy. It will happen.

Having been a follower of Mr G for quite a while and having the opportunity to practice the technique in a variety of ways...the ladies who have enjoyed it..will contest it does work!! relax...experiment with what works best for the individual woman..it is some science..some art!!

Can't say thank you enuff for Mr. G sharing this thread!!

Mr. G: Does your knowledge also extend to women who can differentiate among the different orgasms as they are occurring? You seemed to be skeptical about my post (e.g. you asked me, "do you wear a heart monitor [while orgasming]?") a while back, even though Adrraiya and I experience similar phenomena. I expressed my gratitude to Adrraiya for sharing because I have had similar responses from numerous individuals who share your skepticism. Because you seem to be accepting of female orgasmic variations, I thought you would have been pleased to see a relatively new forum member put your teachings to practice, instead of asking if I was wearing a heart monitor. Despite the fact that many people share skepticism about female orgasmic variations, luckily, Adrraiya was able to validate my experiences.

Don't Stop

Thanks J&A. Nice to see you sharing the knowledge and pleasure.

Ok here's a blurb from a "genuine" sex expert and therapist. He's trying to provide information about giving your partner MULTIPLE ORGASMS. His best advice in ""KEEP GOING" but qualifies that by mentioning the hyper-sensitivity of the clitoris
after a woman orgasms.

MY best advice is treat the clit like we all know it needs to be treated but if you want multiples - muscle wracking / bone crunching multiples - leave the clit alone, concentrate on the GSPOT and no, DON'T STOP but don't worry aboput the GSPOT because it, unlike the clit, does NOT become too sensitive to touch after the first orgasm - or the 20th or 40th orgasm for that matter.

At one point he mentions a study by those sex FREAKS - Masters and Johnson - saying that some women have reported having as many as *gasp*faint* 50 ... 5...O
orgasms using their vibrator. Wow! Who knew???

How about TWICE THAT NUMBER on (or under) your lovers THUMB ???

Where do they find these experts?

Female Orgasms: Multiplication Made Easy

By Ian Kerner

Published November 01, 2010
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2010/11/01/female-orgasms-multiplication-easy/?test=faces

OK guys, ready for a little math class?

I may have nearly failed out of high school algebra, but when it comes to sexual mathematics (at least multiplying female orgasms), being a sex therapist puts me at the head of the class. Today’s lesson comes from the Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms.

As far as many guys are concerned, if stimulating a single female orgasm is already something of a mystery, then the whole idea of multiple orgasms is like the riddle of the Sphinx! More often than not guys tend to think that a woman’s potential to experience multiple orgasms has something to do with a “special capacity” or “unique ability” within her and little or nothing to do with him:Either she can or she can’t.

Well, the truth is that most women can experience multiple orgasms — as a rule, not an exception – and it has everything to do with the kind of stimulation she’s receiving from her partner.

As my colleague, Emily Nagoski, writes in the Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms:
"What is orgasm, after all? It’s the explosive release of sexual tension, when that tension crosses a certain threshold. If the orgasm fails to dissipate a bunch of that tension, then another orgasm can happen again soon, as long as you continue to add more stimulation and tension."

In fact, it’s often far easier for a woman to experience her second orgasm in a row than it is her first, as her genitals are still engorged and her body is still awash with the potent chemicals of sex. The innate biological capacity to achieve multiple orgasms has much to do with how women, post-orgasm, experience the resolution period and return to the pre-aroused state. Unlike men, who lose their erections quickly and go into what’s called a refractory period (an interval of time that needs to pass before he can get an erection again), it takes far longer for a woman’s genitals to return to their normal state.

In the book, Nagoski offers this tip:
"When that first orgasm happens, DON’T STOP. Slow down, yes, and avoid touching anything that might be over-sensitive post-orgasm (lots of women need their genitals left well alone right after orgasm), but whatever can be touched lightly, should be. Inner thighs, the ribcage, just below the breasts, the neck, behind the earlobes, lips, cheekbones — keep the sexual excitation system engaged!"

If you can help her reach orgasm No.1, you should have very little trouble helping her to reach No. 2. The reason more women don’t experience their second or third orgasm with men is for the same reason they often don’t experience their first orgasm—they’re not receiving appropriate clitoral stimulation, and male gratification is not being postponed.

One study conducted at the University of Wisconsin found that women who were multi-orgasmic were more likely to have partners who delayed their orgasms until after the women had their first ones.

But just because she’s not having multiple orgasms with you doesn’t mean she’s not having them at all. Most women are able to achieve multiple orgasms with greater ease during self-pleasure. In fact, Masters and Johnson found that some women were able to reach 50 consecutive orgasms with a vibrator. It’s not that these women were doing anything special in order to achieve multiple orgasms; they were simply providing themselves with the focused stimulation they require.

OK, so are you ready for that math quiz? Don’t worry, it doesn’t involve me, just you and your partner. But if you need a little more guidance, check out the Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms.

Ian Kerner is a sex therapist and NY Times best-selling author of numerous books including 'She Comes First' and 'Love in the Time of Colic.' He is the founder of Good in Bed, and lives with his wife and two kids in New York City.

Back