Soooooo boring

missmatters

Virgin
Really, you may be hoping that I have some sort of sexual type of question, or something truly interesting to ask for help with. I don't.

I would like to ad a picture on my profile. How in the hell do I do that. Really it can't be that difficult, but after looking here and there I can't find the answer.

Who here knows? (and would tell me too)

Really, you may be hoping that I have some sort of sexual type of question, or something truly interesting to ask for help with. I don't.

I would like to ad a picture on my profile. How in the hell do I do that. Really it can't be that difficult, but after looking here and there I can't find the answer.

Who here knows? (and would tell me too)

You have to have 100 posts first
Then its through the user panel--I'm happy to help!:rose:

You have to have 100 posts in the forum in order to add a picture to your profile. At that time you can also add an avatar.

When you reach 100 posts log out, close your browser, then open it and log back in. You should see in you User CP a tab for an avatar and you should be able to add a picture to your profile.

If you want to add a pic to your profile right this instant, try hotlinking the image. I must have a URL.

The code for you sig is [img]imageURL[/img]

You have to have 100 posts in the forum in order to add a picture to your profile. At that time you can also add an avatar.

When you reach 100 posts log out, close your browser, then open it and log back in. You should see in you User CP a tab for an avatar and you should be able to add a picture to your profile.

If you want to add a pic to your profile right this instant, try hotlinking the image. I must have a URL.

The code for you sig is [img]imageURL[/img]

Thanks very much Zeb!

You should be able to add a profile pic already. I'm technically new at the moment, have fewer than 100 posts, and managed to get a profile picture up. But, yes, avatars require 100 posts.

True! I had a picture up when I was new that showed my sparkling eyes and killer smile..
and then A.Father messaged me and said.. "didn't I just see you at Heinens?"
(it wasn't exactly that.. but it was close)

You should be able to add a profile pic already. I'm technically new at the moment, have fewer than 100 posts, and managed to get a profile picture up. But, yes, avatars require 100 posts.

True! I had a picture up when I was new that showed my sparkling eyes and killer smile..
and then A.Father messaged me and said.. "didn't I just see you at Heinens?"
(it wasn't exactly that.. but it was close)

They, Laurel, has changed the rule about profile pictures. You must have 100 posts now. But, you can hotlink a pic into your profile.

Back