Female Experience

NightOdin

Virgin
I am a man writing several stories involving female submissives in BDSM. I would love to have some input from women about what a woman might be thinking and feeling during a BDSM encounter. If any ladies are willing to share what they might think or feel or what they did think or feel during such an encounter I would be interested in hearing about it. I can share specific ideas about what my male characters will be doing to their lovers, if that will help.

Example: what would go through your mind and how would your body feel as a young, relatively inexperienced woman, let’s say a college student, if a young man whom you had only recently met but were heavily attracted to kissed you aggressively in the elevator on the way into your dorm late and night and then pulled you out of the elevator and dragged you quickly down the hall by your nipple to your room?

I don't read her consent there, so it's not BDSM, it's sexual assault. I'd be mad as hell and beating the dickens out of him, including scratching him to get some DNA for when the police were called.

You might want to consider giving an example of actual BDSM and make sure you're not just asking for wank fodder.

A bit defense but Yes, the set up to the story is missing from the example...But it will involve a night out between the couple during which the male character tells her about his aggressive nature and she agrees to participate. I’m not going to write the entire story in the forum.

A bit defense but Yes, the set up to the story is missing from the example...But it will involve a night out between the couple during which the male character tells her about his aggressive nature and she agrees to participate. I’m not going to write the entire story in the forum.

Have you asked your submissive?

I have and, while she’s enjoyed reading letters about the things I want to do to her for years (to the point where she will actually get mad at me if I fail to write for a while), she routinely tells me she isn’t good at explaining her feelings, and has shown no interest herself in writing. So, I’ve gotten very little information about how it actually feels from the other side.

That's still not BDSM in my book. Now if this was a person I knew and trusted, I might be okay with it. But I can't even imagine myself getting into a scenario such as you describe. So I guess, I can't be of help to you.

I get it, it’s Lit..but wow, no.

I am a man writing several stories involving female submissives in BDSM. I would love to have some input from women about what a woman might be thinking and feeling during a BDSM encounter. If any ladies are willing to share what they might think or feel or what they did think or feel during such an encounter I would be interested in hearing about it. I can share specific ideas about what my male characters will be doing to their lovers, if that will help.

Example: what would go through your mind and how would your body feel as a young, relatively inexperienced woman, let’s say a college student, if a young man whom you had only recently met but were heavily attracted to kissed you aggressively in the elevator on the way into your dorm late and night and then pulled you out of the elevator and dragged you quickly down the hall by your nipple to your room?

I think if you want a 1 Star rating you should go with that. Plus all the “fan mail.”

I'm looking forward to the submissive character portrayed as a menopausal, middle-aged woman who has loads of experience, has an amazing job, an awesome sense of humor discovering her newfound sense of submission.

Anyways. What was your question?

I'm looking forward to the submissive character portrayed as a menopausal, middle-aged woman who has loads of experience, has an amazing job, an awesome sense of humor discovering her newfound sense of submission.

This is literally the story you are looking for.....(not mine, but one of my favorite authors!)

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-blue-orchid-program

To answer the question being rough doesn't necessarily equate to bdsm...and personally i would have never agreed to anything like that on a first date.

If it was set like a month or so down the line when they had a more established relationship, at least for the readers sake, I think showing the anticipation of the night from the girls perspective, and how she's jumping around in her head guessing what he might do to her etc. And then the relief when it finally starts and she can just enjoy it.

I would be interested in writing that..

I would be interested in writing something like that. If you’re looking for a writing partner let me know..

Back