Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2014

Looking for a male co-writer for this roleplay. Must be able to post at least a small paragraph or two paragraphs per post and provide a picture as to how their character looks like. Slutty Needs and College Degrees {{{Person found for thread! Closed!}}}

Looking for a female co-writer for this roleplay. Must be able to post at least a small paragraph or two paragraphs per post and provide a picture as to how their character looks like. College Endeavors {{{I've decided not to continue trying for this thread in general.}}}

Please PM me first before posting.
 
Last edited:
Alas, after an extraordonarily enjoyable start, the thread linked below is now in need of a female partner after real life pulled my first partner away.

The setting is Venice in the 1600s. The scene is set at a masquerade ball: fine dresses, suited gentlemen, fancy masks, you name it. I'm seeking an articulate and creative female writer to join me at the ball so we ca have some fun together.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1069883
 
We need a female to play a wife who discovers that her husband is bi-curious and she encourages him to explore. The young couple end up having a very steamy foursome (MMMF) with the wife's former lover and a friendly male hotel concierge.

Already have guys, just need a female to join in.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=59092290#post59092290

Come on, you awesome women of Lit! Is there not one among you willing to take up this challenging role. Think of the possible permutations. Double penetrations await. Maybe even triples. It just needs the woman's POV to complete this scenario.
 
Hi! I'm looking for a dominant male or female character between the ages of 20 and 24 to roleplay a college party scene, I would be interested in the relationship developing into a Dom/sub dynamic. My character is an 18 year old male and I left the first post pretty open/vague so anyone would be able to join in, feel free to respond

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1078623
 
Here is a thread that my partner just never began with me, so it is entirely open. I want to play the male character - an old pro baseball player, down in the minor leagues for his final season, opening day. I'm looking for a female to play the female character - a team trainer, young, cute, with a chance herself to work with the big club in the majors, but opening in AA where she meets my character. A playful, sexual older-younger relationship develops. Sex will be alternatively rough or not, depending on scenes. Just plain two people in a smutty, dirty fun relationship where their employer might frown upon it at the same time. PM if interested.


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1026850
 
I'm looking for a female writer to reboot this thread. The original author disappeared shortly after we got things started.

Ovarian Apocalypse

As always, please check out my profile and past posts to see if you like my RP style. If you have questions or interest, PM me.
 
My open threads

Here are some of my open threads. If you like then reply.

Her Words

Black for Beginners - Lisa Darby never believed that Sherlock Holmes was truly dead and went to his flat to prove it. When coming face to face with the detective she decides for a little mutual agreement. He sleeps with her or she tells all of London where to find him.

My Life as a WWE Gopher - Samantha is kin to WWE legend Jim Duggan but is content with her time in obscurity as a gopher for the stars. Unintentionally she manages to get the attention of someone who is used to being in the spotlight.

The Angel and The Vampire - Angela and Devon had grown up together, one the child of rich parents and the other from the wrong side of the tracks. Despite the differences they become rather close until they reach a certain age. Devon becomes angry and hurt by the rejection of the town and joins a group of vampires to finally fit in somewhere. Angela, however, cannot forget him. She has loved him for what has seemed like a lifetime. One night she takes a risk and calls out for him. Will he listen to what she has to say?

The Sacrifice - There are some serious drawbacks to being a virgin. Never in my life would I have thought that it would get me chained to an alter. Local villagers seem to think that they can hand me over to someone in order to bless their village. They can't be right but who is the guy that answers their call?

Chicks Dig the Pointy Ears - Lenaya decides to take a cool dip in a local swimming hole but finds it already occupied. The swimmer is one of the majestic elves that she had heard so much about. Never in her life had she seen such a beautiful creature as this male. So enthralled by him, she accidentally gives her hiding spot away. What will Prince Legolas do with her?
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for a dominant male writer for two threads of mine.

Wild Ride
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1082723

I'm looking for a writer to play as a pervert, lewd man who takes interest in me. He would have memorized my biking pattern and plan to interact with me. He would bide his time, try to earn my trust before making his move. All the while, little do I know that he makes a living by making porn...and is hoping for me to be the next star.

Taught a Lesson
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1082731
I'm looking for a writer to play as Tyler, a notorious sleaze that goes to my younger brother's party. I interact with some cheerleaders who warn me about him and I take it upon myself to teach him a lesson about respecting others. But, I end up being dominated and taught a lesson.
 
The Freshman Teacher

Mr. Saldovar is a 40-something tan, handsome, Latin and charming professor of South America Sociocultural Anthropology at the prestigious Columbus University.

Every year, he selects one lucky Freshman student (i.e., a sexy young female coed) to accompany him on a trip deep into the heart of the Amazon jungle to visit indigenous tribes.

Mr. Saldovar is widely popular and considered to be one of the nicest professors on campus. But, he has a darker side - dominant and sadistic - that only his lovers get to witness.

I need someone to play the young female student that captures Mr. Saldovar's attention and she is determined to do whatever it takes to be his choice as his companion for the Amazon trip. PM me if interested.
 
The Freshman Teacher

Mr. Saldovar is a 40-something tan, handsome, Latin and charming professor of South America Sociocultural Anthropology at the prestigious Columbus University.

Every year, he selects one lucky Freshman student (i.e., a sexy young female coed) to accompany him on a trip deep into the heart of the Amazon jungle to visit indigenous tribes.

Mr. Saldovar is widely popular and considered to be one of the nicest professors on campus. But, he has a darker side - wild, savage, dominant and sadistic, like the Amazon jungle itself - that only his lovers get to witness.

I need someone to play the young female student that captures Mr. Saldovar's attention. She is determined to do whatever it takes to become his choice as his companion for the Amazon trip. PM me if interested.
 
Two new threads, fresh out of the oven :)

1 - Reluctant Slut
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1083159

Basically, I live a good life in upper-class LA but like any rebellious 18 year old, I live a double-life and it eventually blows up in my face. If you'd take the part in this story, you'd play as a much older, crude, perverted man (Around 50 years old) who goes at great lengths to find my real identity and fuck my brains out.

2- All Work And No Play
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1083111

I'm a straight A college student who doesn't leave much time for anything else. Well, things are about to change. The role for the male writer in question isn't set in stone, so let me know what you have in mind. :)
 
Back
Top