Good night my Good Knight (Closed for BRIGHTWELL)

IvoryValentine

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Posts
450
The suns rays fought their way through the forest canopy of the massive oak and willow trees that shaded the forest floor where hazelnut and rose bushes reached up for the light their taller brethren let sneak through. Song birds sang and played amongst the twisted branches while butterflies danced on what little summer breeze blew through Navilla forest. It was comfortable warm here, though out on the grass plains to the south it was sweltering hot. The forest was filled with wild game and clear babbling brooks filled with trout and salmon. Rare plants that would not be found anywhere else grew in abundance throughout the Navilla forest,all coveted by herbalists for their many healing qualities as well as mages for use as spell components. The summers were never unbearably hot under the forest canopy and the winters were mild. Yet so few dared to pass through never mind make this beautiful place their home.

For you see, the Navilla forest was well known to contain magic…. old magic. Chaotic magic. Legend had it that the forest was there even before the mighty god, Orith and his 12 sisters found the lands and created their peoples. Spirits of the old gods, long gone, still called the Navilla forest their home. Faye of all shapes and sizes, both good and evil lived amongst the trees and on the forest floor, causing all sorts of problems for travelers who dared to enter their home. Stories were told of hunters entering and returning years and years later, once their loved had grown old but they themselves swearing they had only been gone a few hours, looking as youthful as when they first entered. Others talked about mages who would go looking for rare plants only to return missing parts of their bodies, eyes and ears, all grown over as if they never existed in the first place. And of course their were the stories of those who never returned and what horrors befell them.

Not everyone believed the stories, but enough did that there were no roads through the giant forest, only paths created by the deer and elk for any travel who dared to cut through the forest of Navilla.
 
Lil Gofar and the Unholy One

The night is like day and the day like night. Lil Gofar rests against a large oak tree. He plays his armored fingers over its thick bark. The scar left by the arrow is just an inch from his dull grey helmet. He had been lucky and the archer well skilled. The arrow had found its way through the small patch birch trees that screened his resting spot. The steel head had sliced the tree as he was moving around the oak. The archer had been just a second off on his timing.

Now that the archer knew he had missed, he decided it was best to withdraw. And wait for a better chance to down the palatine. He moves off quickly his face covered by a black mask. Several times he looks back at the small patch of woods. Very aware that the knight just rush out of his cover a strike him down. Yes another time would be better. Soon the distance and the large whitish gray cloud came between the moon and the killing ground. And then the night was like night again.

Lil Gofar took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. Resisting the urge to raise his visor till he was sure the attacker had retreat out of the area. There had been twelve of them when they left the castle. All mounted knights, all battle tested. They had been ambushed on the High King's Road. Several hours earlier. Three knights had been felled at the very start. Sir Robert had been pulled down by a Swiss billman. The billman had then hacked him to peices.

Sir Chris Langsford and the Earl of Stronghaven Marcus Van Grott had been felled by log traps swung from tall trees. Then the archers had come and decimated the horses and wounding two more knights. Lil Gofar had killed three of the attackers before he had been hit by a flying boulder that had knocked him over into a gully. His armor well dented and scarred. The madness for him had ended when he fell.

He knew he was vastly outnumbered, and attack by himself was fool hearty. So he decided a slow withdrawal was the best coarse of action. With the cover the creeping darkness settling in the high grass in the gully as cover he made his way toward the stand of trees. As he tried to climbed out of the gully he had slipped down the now steep bank. This had disturbed some of the earth causing patches of dark dirt to show through the grasses. The archer that had been following him took note and was ready for the knight when he made his second attempt.

The problem was though that Lil Gofar had an idea that he was being followed and decided to move further down the gully to a point where the birch trees gave better cover. A slightly flat spot availed it self and Lil Gofar scambled up the bank and took cover by the large oak.

Now the battle for him was over. The Unholy ones had made their mark and were moving on. Lil Gofar looks around. Just behind him is an open patch of ground. Then after that a heavily wooded forest. He pushes himself away from the large oak and enters the clearing. The grass is knee high and rather easy to move through. The grass was soft with a slight hint of green. The ground is also slightly soft as if walking on moss. Lil Gofar smiles lightly. It was like magic grass.

Soon he is at the forest edge. Tightly packed brush showed no sign of a point of entery. For an hour he walks probing the thicket for an opening. Then he happens upon a small stream coming out of the forest. He ground dips slightly and an opening is at hand. He walks carefully into the stream and his feet are warmed by the flow of the water. This is good! he thinks to himself.

He follows the stream deep into the forest. After another hour he sees a clearing. He moves out of the stream and decides that his day is over and he needed some sleep. He takes off his helmet and layes it on the ground. He slides down the side of a willow tree sure the branches would protect him from the elements. Soon he is asleep.
 
Last edited:
Her pond was not as deep as some within Navilla forest, at it's center only reaching 3 feet but it was home. The only home she had known. She was created here, beginning before the birth of the moons. The water nymph could say she was happy here, though she had no idea what it would be like to be anywhere else. Her friends, the willows and hydrangea's kept her company and from time to time, a toy would wonder by which she could play with.

The last one had been an elf. He had even built a small hut out of woven grass to sleep in. He had given her is name and even gone so fare as to give her one; neither of which she could remember. He had stayed for many, many seasons, enjoying her many pleasures before left her. He was very mournful and had given her a reason but she couldn't remember what it was. That had been a long time ago.

And now another had come! This was a tin man, with hair of gold. He was broad in the shoulders and he almost reflected the light like her own pond.

With a sweet song, the nymph slowly rouse from the water. Her long dark brown hair flouted about her head as if she still flouted below the water. Her white gown clung to the curve of her hips and her large, round breasts. She smiled and reached out towards the tin man who lay at the foot of the willows tree.

"Oh, you look so wiry, my knight." the soft voice of a woman whispered in Lil Gofar with an ancient accent that he could not place.
 
Lil Gofar wakes slowly. While his some what rested he still feels achy from his battles from the day before. He looks around from his seated position under the willow tree. Just ahead is a pond of water he had not seen in the darkness of the night. Now the spears of light peirce the over head canopy of towering trees.

With a slight turn of his head to looks back at the pond. And he sees her. Her hair is brown as a chestnut. Her white gown clings to her body. She reaches out to him. "Oh, you look so wiry, my knight." While Lil Gofar understands her words, her accents is one he could not place. He closes his eyes and thinks he may be dreaming. He opens them again and she is still there. "Good Lady, what is this place? " He slowly stands before her. "Yes, I am a bit wiry." He looks around more. He walks toward the pond and sees the small hut made out of woven grass. He smiles at her. "Is that where you live? A grass shack? "

He moves around the pond and looks inside the shack. Some crude furnture and a small bed are inside. He looks back at her. Slowly piece by piece he removes his armor and stacks it neatly as he had been trained as a young boy at the foot of his father Big Gofar. What a grand warrior his father is. Lil Gofar thinks back on his early years as he removes his chain mail. Now dressed in a cotton shirt and linen trousers and his nordic boots he emerges form the hut. He stands before her.
 
Last edited:
The man seemed to look right through her, as if he was still asleep, in a dream like state. This was nothing new. Often her toys would act this way when first reaching her home. Maybe it was the pond, or the forest around them or maybe it was her. She didn't really know and frankly didn't care.

He stood and she began to feel her excitement build. The first time with a new toy always thrilled the water nymph. Would he be gentle or rough and try to take her by force? Would he demand his own pleasures or would he try to please her first?

The man looked past her and walked towards the hut peering inside. Her blue eyes took on a green glow as his back was turned. He was only interested in the elf! Was he a man hunter? If he was, his skills were poor. The elf had left more than 10 summers ago.

Her jealously was quickly extinguished as he asked if the hut was her home. A soft giggle filled the air, sounding more like tiny silver bells on the breeze than laughter. "No, it was his. He said he could not sleep under the surface with me so he erected this. You may live here or you can build your own of you too choose not to sleep below the surface."

The knight began to strip away the metal plates that covered his body. Once all the metal was stripped away, he turned back towards her. With great anticipation, the water nymph looked him up and down. "My you are trusting to remove your.... shells. So tall and handsome you are. So broad and strong. So.... exposed."

She took a step towards him. As she did, her hair floated back and forth, as if she stood under the surface of the water. She reached up to the lacing at the front of her dress. She watched his eyes and she slowly pulled the tie free, the garment beginning to fall open.
 
Lil Gofar stands firm outside the small grass shack. His legs locked in place as if a guardian against evil. Her words she spoke as she approaches softens his heart.

You may live here or you can build your own of you too choose not to sleep below the surface." Her voice is light and accented like flowers themselves. LilGofar finds himselve mesmerized by her. Her white gown accented by her long dark brown hair that seem to just flow like stream of water falls frame her soft angelic face. Lil Gofar blinks as she stands before him and replies the silky ties of her gown. He watches as the fabric slowly slides down her frame and settles as a pool at her feet. He follows it with his eyes. An avalanche of emotion is released. Her body no longer confined by her garment. As the lines of her form escapes to his view.

The curve of her hips and her large, round breasts are taken in by Lil Gofar. Although he had been with other women in the past none could touch this bueaty. Her hair like chestnut awashed her breasts. She is the perfect form. Lil Gofar could think of nothing else but to give thanks to god or so great a gift.

Lil Gofar breaths in deeply then lowers himself to the ground on a single knee. He closes his eyes as he looks earthward. He sweezeing his eyes tightly closed. He leans slightly forward lighty resting his fore head against her flat belly.

" I swear befor god and all that is holy! I swear befor god and all that is just!
I swear befor god that never will evil enter the relm of this place. I swear befor God that this place, in these woods is a sacred place. And I swear to god, as he is my one only witness that I will protect this place against all creatures that intend harm upon you and your place. "

Lil Gofar then opens his eyes. He pause in contemplation of his vow. He slowly rises befor the woman. He looks into her eyes. "I will never leave this place. My bones will pile by the side of this lake. This pond you call home. Will be also my home. I do not state this lightly. Fore I was told by father Big Gofar the great warrior king. That one day in my journies I would come to a place so with out measure that I would willingly give my life to protect that place. He also said that the Lady of the Lake would be my sacred duty for the rest of my life. So with this most holy intent in my heart I must give witness to god that I will, from this day forward be the guardian of this place and of you. " Lil Gofar pauses then knows whathe has to do. His face turns firm his facial muscles tighten.

"There is only one way in which I know to show my devotion untoo god!" He turns slightly and reaches inside the grass shack and pulls his white tunic with the blood cross out from below his neatly stacked armor. He grabs it with both hands and holds it close to his chest as he looks upward the rays of sunshine that stream through the high canopy over head. "I swear on this day. By the blood of my ancestors. I swear this this day the lady of the lake is my life work."

Lil Gofar then wraps the tunic around the woman's naked body and lifts her off her feet and into the air. With his arms outstretched he carries her out to the center of the pond. The center only reaching 3 feet which cames to about waist high. He then cradles the woman in his arms as he stand in the center of the pond. He looks into her eyes.

"In the name of God. I name you Ashley, Lady of the Lake. From this day forward no other name will cross my lips. This I swear this befor god!" He draws her closely to him so her body is pressed tight against his. "I swear before god!" He remains standing in the center of the pond holding her for a long while with his eyes closed.

When he opens his eyes he looks into her eyes. "I will make love to you now. While this may be the first time it will be only the begining of many, many time to come." He smiles and carries her to the edge of the pond. He lightly places her on the ground.
 
Last edited:
The water nymph listened carefully as the knight dropped to his knee before her. His vows to her were sworn in the name of only one God. Could he be a follower of the young god, Orith? He had made many attempts to gain control of the Navilla forest, along with is 12 sisters, but the forest was older than the world itself. It was the only place that the old Gods power still lingered. Orith had tried to take it by force but, though young and strong, he was still no match for the old magic. Orith was a great warrior but he was also smart, knowing what his own limitations were. He had tried other tactics to sway the powers withing the forest briar hedge to join his cause but none of the fey were willing to kneel before him and his sisters.

Was this Orith's new plan? Send in play things and have them do his work? The knight had named her, dedicated his life to her. Vow after vow in the name of his one God but still he did not speak the god's name. So was it Orith or had another come to claim these lands?

The nymph knew how this truly worked: the knight could spout all the vows and dedications he wanted to what ever God he followed but she was a fey. though not a god per say, she had been given the gift of true free will by the Gods of old. No spell or others dedication would leash her to any god or godess.

As the knight lay her on the ground and announce that he would now make love to her, the water nymph laughed softly. "Oh my knight. You speak of one god but you do not speak his name: why is that so? Are you one of Orith's followers? Warrior and protector of the world and his 12 sisters? Or has another joined the heavens?"

Before he could answer, the fey reached up and pulled the knight to the ground, her lips pressing to his as she rolled him onto his back with easy. Before he knew what had happened, the nymph was above him, her hands on either side of his face. Her breasts hung down towards his chest and her soft thighs on either side of his hips. She smiled down at him, her blue eyes seemed to sparkle.
 
The woman's blue eyes seemed to sparkle with magic. "I have sworn an oath that no harm will come you, good lady. Do you doubt my word?" Her kiss had been like a whisper or a soft breath. Though he senced no treachery he was starting to doubt her humanity. No woman had ever treated him this way. He thought back on her words and considered her words. Then a though came to him.

"Good Lady Ashley, who prey tell do you speak of Orith? He is old leaves on a long dead tree. The war of heavens brought him down long ago. Like Caesar he was struck down by Loki. His best friend. This was long ago. Written in book and told in story when my father was a child. And then it was well know across the land. Orith, is less then a puff of smoke in a storm." He sits up slightly and looks into her eyes. She does not believe me! he surmises.

He looks down at her round breasts just barely touching his cotton shirt. A smile crosses his face as his gaze return to her face. A realization takes place in his mind. " It may be that you have been under the water to long. The keeper of that grass hut is long gone. A one eyed soldier could tell that. So why do you not trust me? You hold many secrets in your heart! What has harmed you? The man in the grass shack? I think not! For you would of removed the shack from your sight. No, you are troubled more then you let on. While I can not see your soul. I see past the twinkle in your eyes." He leans up and kisses her lightly.

"My dearest Ashley, Lady of the Lake, your song is sweet as anything can be. And yet you are troubled. Playfull to be sure. Though your book is open your pages not yet written. Does being under the surface of the pond hide your tears? I am god's eyes. Not as a spy. Rather though to see the beauty and the horror that that man spreads through the lands. All I seek is the end of evil. I am a holy knight I bring the light of god to the dark places."
 
The water nymph stared down at the knight for a moment before she sat back up, sitting tall over him. There was no hiding that she was deep in thought. "One God?" she whispered to herself. "This would not be the first time such a boast has been made.... and it was a false claim then...... likely is now."

Before Lil Gorfar could react, the fey placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back to the ground hard, nearly knocking the wind from his lungs. "You talk much..... about things you know nothing about." Her nimble hands reach down and begin to undo the toggle buttons of his cotton shirt. "If you are the eyes of your god, then you truly are a spy my tin man, for he would not be welcome here. This is the home of the old gods. Though they are gone, this is still there home."

Once the last button was undone, the water nymph pulled it open and gave a soft sigh. Her fingers ran along the slight crevices between each muscle of her stomach.
"You give me a title and offer me to your god.... but I am not yours to give." With a smile, she leaned down and placed another soft kiss on his lips. Her breasts pressing against his bare chest as she then kissed his check then his neck.

Between kisses she whispered in his ear, "You mistake me for a.... what do you call them?.... a damsel in dis... discomfort?.... No distress! But I am very happy here. You look into my eyes and try to read my soul..." Her hands slide down between them and she unties is trousers and slowly pulls them open. "Fey have no soul. When you die, you will continue on, a ghost or a memory or something after. I will be here till I am not..... nothing more."

Her soft hand reached into his trouser and quickly wrapped around his hardening cock. A soft sigh escaped her soft lips as she anticipated what was to come.
 
no damsel

Lil relaxed beneath the..the what? She acted like no woman he had been with. Then he remembered a story he had been told around a camp fire several years before. Several men-of-arms had told of a place that they had wondered into after a battle. They said that they had met women with wild eyes and wanton lust.

Lil looks into her eyes. The deepest blue. Dancing blue eyes. Full of mischief. She strayes over his body. Her naked form now sitting up on him. She grabs him manhood in her hand. He reaches up and slides up her ribs to her round breasts Takes one in each hand and caresses them. Finding her nipples hard he plays a couple fingers over each.

"I will be here till I am not..... nothing more." she says. Lil smiles at her. " And I will stay with you till I am not. And lets us put aside talk of gods. Your house of old gods and my father's and mine can dwell in any house. I just wished to give thanks. For finding you. And your forest. And your pond. I can understand your love for this place."
 
As the knight fondled her breasts, the water nymph slowly stroked his cock. I she had missed the smooth skin of a man's rod. It was thicker than the elf's had been but not as long. She had once noted that all their cocks were different. The elves were long and slender, the humans shorter but thin with a gentle curve, the dwarves were a little shorter yet, but my were they think. Trolls were proportional to their size.

She continued stroking his hard cock as she slid her pussy up against the base of it. "Do not speak of your God again or you will leave this place." She commented in a whisper as she looked down at the knight.

"Have you been with a female before?" she asked. Human's were so hard for her guess their age. Their lives were so short and the passage of time was a hard concept for the water nymph to grasp.
 
"Do not speak of your God again or you will leave this place." she states in a hushed whisper. "Good lady spirit of the lake, I see no reason to approach the matter. The subject is closed. I like what you are doing, by the way." She continues to rub him against her vaginal lips. Lil closes his eyes

"Have you been with a female before?" she inquires. Lil opens his eyes and looks at her. Then smiles mischievously at her." That is a rather delicate matter, my lady. Though to answer directely, the answer is, yes. Though the honor of the ladies are in question. And I would rather not pursue the issue. Lets just say that being with you has been different and most pleasent!"
 
The faye's deep blue eyes never left the knights, holding his gaze as she slowly lifted herself up slightly ad guided her hard shaft into her wet, soft folds. With a soft moan she slid down his cock, barring him deep inside her, without a pause till she reached the base. How she loved the feeling of lust.

With a slight smile, the water nymph began to rock her hips. She could feel the head of his cock rubbing in just the right spots. It would not be long will he made her climax.... it never took her long.

As she slowly fucked the knight, she asked ans she placed her hands upon his chest,"What is honor?"
 
Lil lays back and enjoys the spirits impaling of herself on his man shaft. "Honor?" he askes. He smiles at her lightly. "In my society, ladies are exspected to be properly behaved. This is her honor to her lord or man. When she fails to live up to these rules. Her honor is brought in to question. And though here that is not relevent. You have not lord to answer to. You have the beauty of these woods and your freedom."
 
The water nymph sat up straight as she slowly raised her body up and again lowered her moist and very tight pussy down his hard shafts. A soft moan left her lips as she dropped her head back, repeating the motion. Each time she repeated the action, her tempo increased, a little at a time. Her moans becoming louder too. "Fuck me my tin man! Oh yes! Show me how we shall play for many seasons!"
 
Last edited:
We shall play for many seasons?

Lil closes his eyes and listens to the water nymph as she speaks. Then slowly ones one of those eyes. And watches her rise and fall on his own forest tree. " What do you mean. We will play for many seasons? I am a man of god! I must sally forth and undo the works of evil. I must, as I have been raised to do. I must venture forth."

He pauses and rethinks, what he had just said "Though it can wait for a time. A time more suited that is. For now good spirit just ride me, Let me be your steed. Ride me like the wind!"
 
The water nymph threw back her head and began to man loudly as she bounced up and down, riding the ridged cock of the knight. It had been to long sins she had a man inside her. She needed him. Desired him with an uncontrollable hunger only matched by the need for release.

Her hands reached up and squeezed her breasts then her slender fingers be fan to tease and pull gently at her nipple till the became as hard as lille stones. Her gaze turned back to the human underneath her. His hands rested behind his head, enjoying her efforts.

She smiled as she continued to ride his hard cock , "Do you not wish.... oh yes....
Wish to touch my my knight?" She slid a hand down between her own thighs, a finger sliding between her lips, rubbing her clit. "Mmm.
 
Back
Top