The Best of Babes...Kellesbabes

It was a long, hot summer here in Portland...both my kids moved into the only one room in my small 2 bedroom apartment that has air conditioning ... unfortunately it was my bedroom...I had absolutely no privacy for June,July, and August, I couldn't even masturbate because I had my 12 1/2 sleeping right next to my, well I did a few times, but I was shhhh very careful...lol...they finally started back to school Sept.11, It's been a slow move back to our regular lives...the kids like hanging out in Mom's room...but at least Mom has her privacy during the school days back...fresh batteries in Mr. Roboto my vibrator,...and several gentlemen who are my PHONE SEX regulars who have been counting the days till back to school...I'm back in black...Sex Kitten Kelleebabes is ready to play...come hear me purrr...:rose:

Happy that you are getting things back to where you want. Lucky fellows who are your "regulars"... And I bet that purrr becomes a roar at times as the lioness within lets loose!!!:rose:

How do you feel about taking turns and playing fair?

I totally believe in everyone having the right to experience and enjoying sexual pleasure...when your playing one on one...it's important to remember there are two people involved so, being in tuned to your partner's body language...communicating what you want clearly yet respectfully...relax and enjoy the moment...and if your into some of the speciality genre, perhaps a provocative pre discussion of expectations and roles would help alleviate any potential problems before they may occurred...taking turns and playing fair is just old school cool:rose:

Last edited:
Squeeze my tits around you cock...hot-dogging your stiff hard prick with my big, soft, fleshy breasts...paint them with your creamy sweet hot cum...and when you squeeze my full ample tits together...you can suck on both of my tiny bullet tip nipples at the same time..so they can be licked clean...:devil:

Last edited:
Squeeze my tits around you cock...hot-dogging your stiff hard prick with my big, soft, fleshy breasts...paint them with your creamy sweet hot cum...and when you squeeze my full ample tits together...you can suck on both of my tiny bullet tip nipples at the same time..so they can be licked clean...:devil:

And were would you like me to go from here...there are so many choices. :devil::devil:

Oh yes!!! Those breasts of yours are just made for titty fucking.... :D

I totally believe in everyone having the right to experience and enjoying sexual pleasure...when your playing one on one...it's important to remember there are two people involved so, being in tuned to your partner's body language...communicating what you want clearly yet respectfully...relax and enjoy the moment...and if your into some of the speciality genre, perhaps a provocative pre discussion of expectations and roles would help alleviate any potential problems before they may occurred...taking turns and playing fair is just old school cool:rose:

Well said m'lady... taking turns giving and receiving always enhances the experience.. taking the time to make sure that your partner is enjoying the experience and understanding that it is not all about you...:rose:

Being like minded is always advantageous and, yes, a "pre discussions" will always eliminate any surprises. I've discovered that such discussions not only make playing more pleasurable but opens doors to new adventures. :devil:

Being like minded is always advantageous and, yes, a "pre discussions" will always eliminate any surprises. I've discovered that such discussions not only make playing more pleasurable but opens doors to new adventures. :devil:

And we all know that new adventures await for all who keep their eyes... and their minds open...and have the confidence to seek & pursue...:rose:

I love to have my tits bounce while you fuck my brains out...just saying...:devil:

Last edited:
* Sex in a vehicle

In my 1966 Ford Mustang...sitting in the middle of the back bench seat...a foot on the back of either side front bucket seat...spread wide...with a face buried in my sweet wet cunt mmm I love being a BACK SEAT DRIVER...:devil:

* Sex in a vehicle

In my 1966 Ford Mustang...sitting in the middle of the back bench seat...a foot on the back of either side front bucket seat...spread wide...with a face buried in my sweet wet cunt mmm I love being a BACK SEAT DRIVER...:devil:

Sounds delicious... and one of my very favourite pastimes... :D

Back