What Are You Wearing Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...its almost pj time here...but til then...

Dark blue pants...dove grey top...dove grey pearl bracelets...flower shaped diamond stud earrings (that were gifted to me and have a special meaning)...

31 Rue Cambon perfume...

Heart on sleeve...:heart:

Fuscia colored polo, jeans, Merrill hiking boots. Pretty sure I am also wearing socks and underwear but I got dressed in the dark, so that's questionable.

Black slacks, cream semi sheer shell, I'd call it army green open cardigan, nude under garments, cream and black flats and gold earrings.

Plum slim-fit jeans, black ankle boots and a black fluffy jumper that says Jingle Bells in silver across my chest. Seriously. I never claimed to be fashionable :D

Edit: for the perverts... :p

Also black cotton knickers, black bra and mis-matched socks (one lilac with cream spots, the other blue with birds or something) because I'm THAT lazy and life is too short to be arsing on with what people don't see :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Hue tights, black knee length A-line skirt from Theory, chunky burgundy turtleneck from Madewell, purple satin things from VS. I had black Hunter boots outside but not in the house.

Plum colored pj bottoms...navy blue cami...navy blue light weight cardigan...

Tousled blonde hair...blue framed glasses...

Heart on sleeve...:heart:

Blue US National Whitewater Center T-shirt, Levi's, Smartwool PhD Outdoor socks, Patagonia Capilene 1 Baselayer, Red and black Hibiscus print Patagonia Capilene boxers. Although it is fixing to be nothing because I'm fixin' to head to bed.

Black pants...black cardigan...bone colored cami...

Black Tory Burch Reva flats...ivory pearl bracelets...Jackie O wedding bracelet...my dads watch...

31 Rue Cambon perfume...

Heart on sleeve:heart:

Black pants...black cardigan...bone colored cami...

Black Tory Burch Reva flats...ivory pearl bracelets...Jackie O wedding bracelet...my dads watch...

31 Rue Cambon perfume...

Heart on sleeve:heart:

And the award for Most Stylish Catburgler goes to.....

White dress shirt, sleeves rolled up, untucked, collar unbuttoned. Wranglers, cowboy boots, grey Calvin Klein wool coat.

Black Nike socks, purple Lululemon leggings. black cashmere Vince sweater, purple satin VS things, ponytail.

black suit, white shirt with purple pinstripes, purple and blue tie, black wingtips and black and purple socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back