Men with sensitive breasts and nips

Do you have erotically sensitive breasts/nips

• Total voters
Ditto

My wife sucks them for me and I get turned on instantly and I love to JO while she does it. It is the best.

This too for me is hot wife does this with me lying down and her over me with her tits in my face she tells I have to do hers and she sucks mine so she can watch me JO

doing this all the time...especially when I am here...
attachment.php

My nipples are very sensitive. :heart: While I need my wife to start out gentle on them, love it when she works up to nibbling, pinching, and twisting. If she wants to take control of when I cum, all she has to do is start playing with them. Sometimes I can't help myself from absentmindedly playing with them. Especially now that I have them pierced. I used to use cloths pins and clamps with a chain on them, but now they are pierced, they are too sensitive for that. My wife got me a pierced chain for Christmas. Looking forward to trying it out when we have a long weekend at home.

Yes, I do have sensitive nipples. My nipples are not very large at all but they are very sensitive. I was able to have an orgasm while masturbating and just touching my nipples when I was in my 20s. I did not tell many women about it when I was that age, only the past 10 years have I told my partners.

My current gf with play with my nipples whenever she can while I am inside her, especially in the missionary position. She is very touchy so her hands and fingers are all over my body, my nipples especially. Sometimes I have to tell her to stop or push her hands away or I will cum too soon.

If I am standing next to the bed and she is laying on the edge, I can enter my gf and somehow the bottom of her feet sit right on my nipples. Any movement at all in that position stimulates my nipples and speeds me towards orgasm.

ES

New GIF...

of my sensitive breast...
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Massage (43).gif
    Massage (43).gif
    94 KB · Views: 218
  • Massage (44).gif
    Massage (44).gif
    91.4 KB · Views: 212
applying warm wax to them...
attachment.php

Attachments

• Massage (45).gif
    Massage (45).gif
    99.1 KB · Views: 86
Yes, I do have sensitive nipples. My nipples are not very large at all but they are very sensitive. I was able to have an orgasm while masturbating and just touching my nipples when I was in my 20s. I did not tell many women about it when I was that age, only the past 10 years have I told my partners.

My current gf with play with my nipples whenever she can while I am inside her, especially in the missionary position. She is very touchy so her hands and fingers are all over my body, my nipples especially. Sometimes I have to tell her to stop or push her hands away or I will cum too soon.

If I am standing next to the bed and she is laying on the edge, I can enter my gf and somehow the bottom of her feet sit right on my nipples. Any movement at all in that position stimulates my nipples and speeds me towards orgasm.

ES

My nipples are like that. If my wife wants me to cum while I am fucking her, she can always speed up the process by teasing my nipples. They have a direct line to my cock. If she wants to get me hard, going for my nipples is the way. Though she has to be more subtle at the beginning. Got to build up from gentle to pinching & twisting. Otherwise it is just annoying.

One of my wife's girlfriends, whom she tells everything it seems, told another friend about my pierced nipples. We were all out watching a local band once, & she came up at pinched them. No warning. If she had been more subtle who knows where she would have gotten, with my wife's permission of course.;)

Wife's done that on a few occasions. Doesn't do much for me. But when she digs those nails in my chest....

Hard biting an nipple clips!

These make me leak precum. I swear that I could cum if my wife kept up the biting long enough. 'Problem is that I get so turned on that it turns her on and we continue on to other things. If she wants to pick up the pace while we're fucking she knows that hard pinching puts me into jackhammer mode. Sometimes I'll wear nipple clips for half an hour before we have sex to get my nipples extra sensitive. It drives me crazy!

These make me leak precum. I swear that I could cum if my wife kept up the biting long enough. 'Problem is that I get so turned on that it turns her on and we continue on to other things. If she wants to pick up the pace while we're fucking she knows that hard pinching puts me into jackhammer mode. Sometimes I'll wear nipple clips for half an hour before we have sex to get my nipples extra sensitive. It drives me crazy!

When my wife has had enough, she's knows exactly how to get me to blow my load. Rub, tug, twist and lick my nipples....almost instant cum command! Got to take your advise and try the clamps.

There's such thing! I would die for that... I am not attracted to women at all, but all the time I want to play with a man's nipples and pecks and he would do to me. It's kind of frustrating when I wasn't too take little licks or suckle on his nipple, but it doesn't do anything for him.

There's such thing! I would die for that... I am not attracted to women at all, but all the time I want to play with a man's nipples and pecks and he would do to me. It's kind of frustrating when I wasn't too take little licks or suckle on his nipple, but it doesn't do anything for him.
oh, but it would do for me...:rose:

This is about how men with erotically sensitive breasts/nips deal with it and how women react, when they find out.
Do men stroke their own breasts and nips? Is it essential for their sexual fulfillment that their breasts are being taken care of? Do they treat their breasts with special care, e.g. use cream or oil to keep them smooth? Do they remove body hair?
Do they tell their partner or just hope they might find out by chance?

Do women like to know this, and once they do, do they caress, kiss or even suckle those breasts?
Do they find it sexy or a bit weird?

My wife bites and suckles mine. Almost makes me cum.

Back