60+ and Those Who Love Them

Experience and character

A younger woman can be a wonderful partner but a mature woman gives you an experience. And demands as good as you've got. The results can be explosive AND enriching.
 
I have always found older men more sexy than younger men, probably since I was 18 and met my friends 70+ granpa who was just so hansome and lovely.
 
My sex'ucation came for a divorced family friend...she was 43...I was just out of H.S. I 've been hooked on mature woman ever since...my wife is older than I am. We visit my in-laws...there are loads of fit woman in there 60's
 
I'm 21, would love to have an experience with a 60+ woman, it's been one of my turn-ons since I discovered masturbation!
 
older women

older women are sexy and seem to be a turn on to me, not sure if its the maturity or what but I find 60+ women hot
 
Introductions

Just registering my interest in this topic, open to chat.
Been in and out of the swingers lifestyle since the early 80's.
Enjoying telling my experiences and hearing others.
Nice to know there are a few other more mature players who are still enjoying the lifestyle
 
Thread needs reviving

Well, I was the one who started this thread and I know I have not been able to get on here much lately because I have found a wonderful young lady who loves older men. Now she gives me all that love. She is 26 1/2 years younger than me, and she is a total doll! WOW!!! Just plain fucking WOW is all I can say. :D :devil: Yes I am a lucky devil.

I will not quit coming on Lit, but my fantasies, stories and pictures are becoming realities and I will make sure that we continue our relationship.

Please don't let this thread die because I know there are women and men out there that are in the category of "60+ and Those Who Love Them."

Hang in there and lets keep this thread going.

Jay :heart:
 
My mother has a sixty-two year old friend

who is a knock-out. She eats well, works out and does yoga. She has that stern German look and I swear I get soaked around her.
 
We're both 60 and still fucking anyone we can, male or female. I did my 75 year old mother-in-law in her ass this morning on our patio while she rimmed my wife.
 
...

60 y.o. male from Detroit area of the 'fighting glove of the nation'.
Been having sex and sexually based experiences since 1962 and no sign of slowing down.
I love the exuberance, stamina and power of young flesh. I greatly appreciate the touch, timing, beauty, patience and experienced knowledge of mature flesh.
:note:
I also realize that I didn't differentiate between male or female, that was intentional I assure you.
 
As a senior myself who has kept himself in shape with proper diet and exercise, I love the senior ladies who have done the same. Just because you've gone beyond 50 or 60 is no excuse for being a fat flabby frump. Get into shape and get your mind thinking sexy and you will be sexy. As the Alan Harper character on "Two and a Half Men" said about having sex with the old lady next door....."She knew THINGS." Youth and enthusiasm is good, but nothing beats experience and the confidence to say, "Fuck what other people think, I'll be a dirty old bad ass if I want to."
 
Yes I am in this 'bracket'.
38 now but have always preferred older men from my teens.
70+ is my current crop of friends...

(Now that I'm in the middle so to speak, I also have a thing for younger teens too. As long as they are above the legal consenting age obviously x)
 
Older men

I am a 62 year old male, and sexually very active.
The women that I have been with in the last 2-3 years have been between 20 and 36.
Age does give you control, but then that is our weapon as against younger men who can keep having orgasms. We can go far even without one :)
 
Hello ,,,here for chat this morning if anyones home?:)

hi there! looks like a calm day today. you're looking for some conversation?

39yo guy from switzerland here - sitting alone in the hotel room in madrid right now
 
Watched "Last Vegas" the other night. Decent movie but one thing is certain; 61 year-old Mary Steenburgen is still extremely sexy and fuckable. In a heartbeat baby!
 
Back
Top