My morning swim... [open for F]

"So I get to sand here, my tit flopping in the breeze for you to drool over, but I get to look at your pants. Seems unfair somehow..."
 
"You wanted to get decent and go back to the room... I'm ready, and you?" I said with slight sarcasm. "But I don't mind stripping again so you can eye me... Or I wouldnt mind licking your fleshy cunt right here. Its your call Mrs President."
 
Without a word I turn on my heel and head for the elevator, towel in hand, boob hanging proud and free.
 
I followed her into the elevator. It struck me how easy going she actually was. And daring. And sexy. When I hadn't officially met her, I had seen her in the pool a few times. She then came across as being just a normal lady, if there even was such a thing. I had guessed that she was a mother and a wife, both of which had since been confirmed. When we had started talking, I realised that she was less motherly, and more businesslike. Answering in short sentences, even snappy and snearing at times. And she obviously took her work serious, feeling that is was important. Hence the nickname President.

I liked it though. A lot. I never knew what she would say next. She always stood her ground, no matter what I said. That was a good quality. I guessed she liked to come across as tough. But it did make me wonder what she was like around her kids and husband or around her friends. Did she have a softer side? I wondered if I would get to see it. Thinking back, I actually did get to see that sides. When she was full of lust, or when I had slightly touched upon one of her few insecruties, her mask had came off and she spoke more softly and I had seen more of who she was.

But there was still so much to learn. Did she have the same bursts of guilt that I had been having these past few weeks for example. I found it strange to be 'having an affair.' Sure, I had thought about other women, lots. I had flirted a bit, but never crossing the line like I had now. I couldn't even see the line with binoculars if I looked over my shoulder. It was like being on a rollercoaster ride, where you just don't get the chance to reflect on things, but get jerked into the next sharp turn or loop. And I had to admit, I was enjoying it.

And Jeanine was great looking. Yes I did wonder about who she was and if we would get to know eachother better... but I didn't mind the way she strutted into the elevator, half naked, At All! And to be honest... After seeing her pussy, twice in the changing cabin in the swimming pool, I could not get it out of my mind. I wanted to suck those fleshy lips into my mouth or lick them for hours. I wanted to see my hard slick cock slide in between them. I wanted her to jerk me off with one hand, while playing with her cuntlips with the other hand.

It were thoughts like those, that pushed away my guilt and feel horny and hard. Just as I wanted to drop to my knees to pull away your bikini and probe your clit with my tongue... 'DINGGGG'... we had arrived. The doors opened and thank goodness, this wing of the hotel was empty and our rooms close by.

Her bare tit flopping about, with the hard thick nipple on it, drove me wild, as did the earlier thoughts of her pussy. Fuck I wanted her. Fuck I wanted to talk dirty. Fuck I wanted to tear her clothes off. Fuck I wanted her to act like a slut. Fuck I wanted her to act like a cheating wife. Fuck I wanted to film that cunt and those pussy lips. Fuck I wanted to fill her cheating slut cunt with my come.

I slid my card in the electronic lock as I stood behind her, my other hand cupping her tit.
 
My mind was racing. It had been 22 years since I had walked naked through a hotel. I remembered it like it was yesterday. My honeymoon in the city of lights we were fairly poor and could only afford a chain hotel. We had been out drinking all day and didn't want to go stumbling through the lobby (not to mention we couldn't find the front of the hotel). So we snuck through the kitchen door. My dress caught on something and ripped right off my body.

Before I could pick it up, we heard someone heading our way. Hubby and I took off running, him in HS shorts and polo shirt. Me in heels and panties. Frtunatly no one saw us, but to this day my husband lives to tell people how on his honeymoon, her got to come in Paris Hilton's back door.

I always remembered the thrill of that night, but i was a wife and 16 months later a mother. It wAs time to put away the wild times and be respectful.

I hadn't missed a second of my old life until that fateful day when Gavin said
"'listen, I'll be honest with you... I just want to go inside one of those small changing cabins with you and watch you slowly take off your suit, dry yourself and watch you dress. So I can get all hot and bothered about your naked body and maybe slowly stroke my hard cock while you do that."

Now those old exhibitinist tendencies had been awakened, but I spent decades ignoring them. I wanted...needed someone to make me do that which I desired.
 
My hand was still on her tit, massaging the flesh. "The door to my room is now unlocked," I said softly to her ear. "Getting inside will only take a few seconds." I pressed my stiff cock against your ass and pulled hard on your nipple. "Why don't you take everything off and stand naked here, against the door. I can get on my knees and finally feel your married cunt on my tongue. Go on, get naked here, and push my mouth even harder against your most private clit and fat pussy lips." My hand letting go of her tit and travelling down to your cunt, immediately going under the fabric.
 
I sighed and without a thought untied my suit bottoms. I let them fall to the floor. I shuddered in anticipation and excitement as I dropped my top beside it...
 
You stood there in the long hallway of the hotel, completely naked. I dropped to my knees and latched my mouth on to your cunt. I sucked your large pussy lips into my mouth and savoured the taste and feel of your flesh. I placed both your legs over my shoulders so your pussy spread wide open to my mouth. You leant against the door, while I held you steady with my hands under your ass.

Your spread open cunt pressed on my mouth with your body weight. I stuck my tongue in your hole and fucked it.
 
My body shivered with a mixture of delight fear and arousal. I needed the release of an orgasm, and your mouth on my pussy was pushing me closer o that moment...
 
With my hands, I pushed your hairless cunt even harder against my mouth. I forced my tongue in and out of your hole and tried to get my lips around as much of your pussy as I could. I felt your body tense up as your breathing became erratic. I moved my tongue to your clit and starten pushing and moving it in every direction it would go.

At that moment, a door opened at the other end of the hall. I let go of your dripping pussy and looked towards where the noise came from. A man and a woman had stepped out of a room into the dimly lit hall. They immediately stared at us without moving another step. I looked back at your slick spread open cunt, inches from my face. Fuck them.

I wanted to finish what I started. My tongue found your clit again.
 
My body shuddered when I heard the door. I was so close to cumming. I was biting my bottom lip to keep from crying out. When you pulled your mouth away I wanted to scream in frustration.

Then you were back and I was growing closer oh so much closer to cunning for our audience.
 
The vision of your cheating wet cunt and the taste of your juice on my tongue, made me go into a frenzy. I latched my lips onto your clit and sucked as hard as I could. In my mouth my tongue flicked across your bud at top speed. My hands pushed your legs open further and I managed to look up see the bottoms of your tits swaying on the movement of my head.

I heard the couple stepping a bit closer, but they stayed at a safe distance, as if they did not want to disturb us too much.
 
I'm about to cum" I gasped in a whisper, praying the voyuers didn't hear me but hoping they did. "I'm about to com on your face..."
 
I could only moan a strange noise and continued my frenzy, your cheating slutty pussy twitching and leaking all down my chin.
 
My body was out of my control. I was gyrating, thrusting, spasming, and gasping for air as my Orgasm built and built.
 
I kept the sucking and licking pace hard and steady. Another thing that was hard, was my thick long cock. It was tenting in my pants, leaking come as if I was about to explode myself. The thought of what we were doing was making me mad with lust. Your legs draped over my shoulders, your fat pussy lips splayed open, my mouth between it. Your milf tits flopping around for onlookers to see and to feast on.
 
I started biting my lip hard. I was trying to hold back. I wanted desperately to cum, but I wanted to make you earn it. I was close so tantilizingly close to exploding...but I was fighting it trying to stop it...
 
I let go of your clit with my lips and moved my head a few inches back again. I let you put one foot on the floor again, the other still over my shoulder. My fingers took over the work of stimulating your fuckbutton and pulling on your cuntlips. Three fingers of my other hand rammed into your dripping hole.

I looked up at your flushed face. I could see you looking down at what I was doing to your pussy. "Go on, horny slut, let your juicy fat pussy take over control," I hissed at you. "I know you like standing here naked, so everybody can see the thick nipples on your tits flop all over the place." I moved one hand to your tit and shook it hard before I grabbed your nipple and pulled it hard and twisted it a few times.

"Have you got no shame?" I went on. "You, a married woman, cheating like a slut, with your pussy spread open like this, just because you know how much I adore your cunt and bare clit? You like this dont you, huh? You like showing your hot body off to others. I bet you that guy over there has a hard dick. Would you like him to come over so he can see your big pussy lips up close? So he can see how long they are when I pull them this hard?" I stopt pulling at your nipple and moved back to your fluffy cuntlip. The couple had now come even a little closer still. "Shall I film your pussy while I pull on it? And mail them the clip?"

While my fingers kept ramming into your cunt, I lost control. "As soon as you come in front of these people, I will pull you inside the room and push you up against the window and fuck your wet married pussy from behind, slut. Yesterday, I fucked my wife while she was bent over our couch. But now I want to fuck YOUR pussy and use your proper, stuck-up, sensible, wife hole to dump all my come in. Oh yes honey, dont think for one sec you are done with me. I dont care anymore what you want, Im gonna use your cheap whorish body to come on as many times as I want to. So if you wanna come, do it Now. SLUT."

My teeth bit into your clit. I felt your hands against my head and push it harder into your pussy.
 
The dirty talk pushed me over the edge. I roared like a lioness warning a hyena away from her cubs as Niagara falls exploded from my pussy. I lost all control thrashing around continuing my animalistic roar as tsunamis of pleasure crashed down on my body.
 
The couple watching, were now standing only a mere 30 feet away. They watched you cry out as your orgasm hit you.

I was already thinking about what next. I wanted to get you into the room now, to have you talk dirty to me, while your hole moved over my explosive pole. With a light on in the room and the curtains open. Or what ever. I was ready to squirt my load into your slut cunt.
 
I collapsed to the floor mewling like a newborn kitten, having lost all control of my muscles. It was all I could do to continue to breath.
 
Once I regained my strength, I stood up and looked at the voyuer couple still staring at us. "I hope you liked the show" I said blowing them a kiss. I took my time opening the door, and entered the room. I sat on the bed naked.

As the door closed behind me, I said loud enough for them to hear "Since I did that for you, when do I get to watch you service dicks at the glory hole." I laughed at their shocked expression, as the door closed.

Once we were alone, I stood up "I'm going to go take a shower, then you can take me someplace nice for dinner.

I walked into my room shutting the door.
 
I watched you walk through the door to your room and felt my hard cock throbbing, waiting for release. No way. I needed that release now. The events at the pool and by the door got me on edge. The feeling was too intense and it made me mad that you had just walked away.

I opened the door and walked straight to you. "If anybody is gonna get seviced, its me. And its NOW," I commanded, shoving you towards the window. "Get the fuck over there by the window, mrs President, and bend over so I can push my cock in your slut hole and fill you with my come. You wanted dinner? Well you can start with THAT. You selfish stuck-up SLUT."

I took off my shirt and pants and stroked my leaking twitching dick.
 
"Selfish!!" I hissed at you. "This has been all about you! From the first time you saw me naked, until I walked through this fucking hotel naked. You demanding to lick my pussy in the hallway in front of strangers. I'm risking my marriage, my job, my reputation, and arrest all for your Goddamn pleasure. No concern about the all the security cameras that caught me naked. No concern about lying to my husband to come here for you, or wearing the sluttiest bathing suit I ever owned for you.Then you come in here calling me a slut and demanding I fuck you! How about a fuckin' thank you. He about a nice dinner, or is my pussy the only thing you care about?

I stand there glaring at him, waiting for his reaction.
 
"Bullshit. You loved showing off ánd having your hole licked. You are in this on the same level I am, with the same stakes on the line, so quit the taking risks rant!"

Normally, I was a reasonable guy, but it felt like Jeanine was provoking me and I was having none of that. With my cock pointing straight at her cunt, I walked towards her.

"And YES," I answered loudly, "Your cunt, with those fat pussy lips is the only thing on my mind right now." I was just being honest. "Im sooo glad I made you take your suit off that first day in the cabin. Coz the image of it has kept me hard for weeks. When you first showed me your pussy, all I wanted was to ram my hard cock between those fleshy lips and fuck your brains out. That time is NOW. Your precious dinner can start ten minutes later."

I grabbed your arm and pulled you over to the window. My pants lay on the floor in a bunch. I walked over to them and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"And after I done pumping my seed into your cheating married milf hole, Im gonna film you with your legs spread wide and my cum leeking out. Now BEND OVER!"
 
Back
Top