Panty sniffing

panties

Was watching stepdaughter and her friends swimming in pool and in bathroom panties were on the floor. Couldn't resist taking the panties and putting on my face. It was heaven. Havent had a chance to do that again but memories are enough hahhaaha:rolleyes:

Me too!

Was watching stepdaughter and her friends swimming in pool and in bathroom panties were on the floor. Couldn't resist taking the panties and putting on my face. It was heaven. Havent had a chance to do that again but memories are enough hahhaaha:rolleyes:

Going back a summer back same thing happened at sisters house/pool. High school grad party for her daughter and her girl friends only. Sister has a changing room off the pool that every one uses.

I was invited over to help chaperone (Brother-in-Law and I were put in charge to make sure no boys crashed the party). I arrived while girls were enjoying themselves and having fun doing what girls do.

I went into the changing room to change into my swimsuit and was blown away by all the clothes laying everywhere. I sifted through the piles and found a half dozen pairs that were damp and somewhat warm. The scents were overpowering!

With panties held closely to my face I inhaled the wonderful fragrances of the girls bottoms and came within minutes. The day got even better later when a couple of my nieces friends rode their bikes over. It was a hot day. Can you imagine the scent of a pair of panties that have been riding up a young girls ass and pussy while on a bike ride! Cum number 2 shortly after their arrival!!

P.S. The girls were of legal age so please don't fret! :)

Never understood this personally but too each their own. I know others don't always appreciate my fetishes.

I began my lust for wet, musky panties when I was 14. I had a very sexy close friend who refused to let me get busy with her, but that didn't stop her from being a shameless tease and exhibitionist. So whenever I could I would seek out her worn panties and borrow them for a few days. I even went so far as to masturbate in her bedroom while she was taking a shower and shooting my cum all along the crotch of her pants. I rubbed it in as best I could and was thrilled with the thought that my cum was going to rub against her bare legs all day. Small victory, I know.

I find it's great to enjoy your partners panties whenever the chance occurs... (which luckily for me, having my ex stay with me for a little while has meant this occurs about twice a day) but you can't beat that feeling when you walk into a friends bathroom and theres a hamper there full of forbidden fruits. I've had chance to look after a friends house and his girlfriend always has the nicest, strongest smelling secretions. They make my heart race and my dick solid every chance I get... I love the feeling of secrecy when you then talk to that person in everyday life and they have no clue that you have had your nose buried deep into their used knickers... Mmmmmm now I'm day dreaming about it

Good night for sniffing!

Baby sitter over tonight and took kids to outside hot tub. She left her clothing in bathroom. Watched her through the window while enjoying her damp, warm panties. Blew my load in minutes!!

Baby sitter over tonight and took kids to outside hot tub. She left her clothing in bathroom. Watched her through the window while enjoying her damp, warm panties. Blew my load in minutes!!

You cum in her panties? Or just sniff them while watching her?

I am wondering what she thought when she came back to slide them on. If she noticed they were a little more damp that before ;)

She didn't change out of her suit for a few hours so I assume my cum dried. I did rub the cotton together to spread the cum out. I actually aimed for the playboy bunny on the front of her panties then continued on to her nice little tracks in the interior of her panties. Hopefully, if she noticed (more than likely), it was a turn on for her!

She didn't change out of her suit for a few hours so I assume my cum dried. I did rub the cotton together to spread the cum out. I actually aimed for the playboy bunny on the front of her panties then continued on to her nice little tracks in the interior of her panties. Hopefully, if she noticed (more than likely), it was a turn on for her!

Exactly!

Fresh pair!

Worked out at gym today and girlfriend came up to me before leaving the gym. Snuck something into the pocket of my workout shorts. As I walked to the locker room I reached in to feel something warm and damp. It was a thong she wore that rode up her ass crack when she was working out. The scent was unbelievable. I was so horny I went to a stall, placed the thong to my face and jacked off.

Over the years I have been turned on by the thought of being in someone elses home and taking womens worn panties. Not sure if it is the initial thrill of the actual act of retrieving them without being caught or the act of inhaling the scent, thinking of who had worn them and masturbating...

I had a lover that would tease and arouse me, making sure my panties were pulled up tight into my sex. He would finger me thru my panties and make me climax so he would have my wet panties to sniff. He said he would wrap them around his cock and masturbate with them. He would climax into my panties before giving them back. Sometimes he would take my dirty panties to work with him and sniff them while at work, jerking off in the bathroom.

You to sniff my roommates girlfriends panties all the time. Apparently she was soaking wet most of the day.

I have a female friend who I try to catch a wiff from everytime I get a chance.

And my wife, I'll sniff hers right after she takes them off after work... I love a good sweaty wet day.

You are my kind of lady!

I had a lover that would tease and arouse me, making sure my panties were pulled up tight into my sex. He would finger me thru my panties and make me climax so he would have my wet panties to sniff. He said he would wrap them around his cock and masturbate with them. He would climax into my panties before giving them back. Sometimes he would take my dirty panties to work with him and sniff them while at work, jerking off in the bathroom.

My girlfriend loves to wear my boxer/ briefs and has masturbated while wearing them. I, in turn, reciprocate with her panties. She used to provide them to me and the scent was her perfume. I responded that, while nice, I preferred the scent of her bottom. She now provides me with her sexy underwear with the true scent of her sexy bottom. When we are not together I enjoy her unique scent of her bottom. Nothing compares!

I'm currently working as a therapist in a nursing home. We are one of the areas only place with a pool. It just so happens today that one of the sexiest PTAs was in the pool and left her clothes in the staff restroom. I just so happened to walk in to use the restroom and noticed her clothes with her name tag on it. I locked the door and peeked inside her pants to find a sexy black thong. It smelled amazing!!!! It was still damp from her warm wet pussy. I took about 3 minutes flat for me to rub one out but I didn't have the guts to cum in them. Not sure if it was worth losing my job over if she over reacted. All I can say is I am looking forward to the next pool day because I know where she keeps her panties now :)

Ive watched my brothers friends take my panties out of the hamper and stiff em turned me on like crazy!

Turn on!

I'm currently working as a therapist in a nursing home. We are one of the areas only place with a pool. It just so happens today that one of the sexiest PTAs was in the pool and left her clothes in the staff restroom. I just so happened to walk in to use the restroom and noticed her clothes with her name tag on it. I locked the door and peeked inside her pants to find a sexy black thong. It smelled amazing!!!! It was still damp from her warm wet pussy. I took about 3 minutes flat for me to rub one out but I didn't have the guts to cum in them. Not sure if it was worth losing my job over if she over reacted. All I can say is I am looking forward to the next pool day because I know where she keeps her panties now :)

It is amazing how quickly you can cum when you're sniffing the scent of a recently worn, warm and moist pair of panties!

Mommy's Panties

I've always loved a nice pair of dirty panties!

I don't do it very often but when I do and I know I'm all alone I try to find a pair of my little sisters panties and a pair of my Mommy's panties. I love to take both pairs of panties and lay on my parents bed (Sisters bed if I'm feeling very naughty) and leave my clothes all the way in my room.

I love to lay there on the bed and cover my nose with the crotch of one of their panties for me to sniff while I lick the crotch of the other pair of panties. I do this until my cock becomes hard and then I swap the panties and begin to jerk off very slowly.

When I've been jerking off for a while I close my eyes and begin to sniff the back end of the panties, inhaling the scent of my little sisters ass or my Mommy's ass and give them a few more licks.

I spend as much time as I can slowly jerking off and smelling both sides of each of their panties until I am ready to cum. I then wrap my Mommy's panties around my balls and cover my cock with my little sisters panties so that the crotch area is directly over the head of my dick. (sometimes grab a 3rd pair of panties to lay over my face and smell at the same time)

I then begin to rub my cock against their panties as slow as I can until I lose control and know I'm going to cum. I begin to jerk off in their panties as face as I can while I cum all over my little sisters panties and see my cum drip onto my Mommy's.

Edit: Just noticed how long it had been since the last post, Sorry for bumping such an old thread! :eek:

Thanks for "bumping" my post!

Great story! Nothing better than the scent of a fragrant bottom. I have cum many times jacking to the scent of a fresh pair of worn panties. I close my eyes, take in the scent, think of the lady who recently discarded her panties and rub my cock until I erupt in pleasure...

Back