Amicus/John Cole

colddiesel

Literotica Guru
Has Amicus died, slipped his clogs, passed on - I won't say gone to meet his maker because he would deny the possibility.

I asked because I have not seen any contributions from him since early November and I was aware that he was none too well - so does anybody know?

No I don't know. He claimed to have moved on to the General Board because he enjoyed toying with them more than the AH. Don't wish him ill, but do wish him gone. His interests never did seem to have anything to do with erotica, so it was sort of a waste of his time and energy here.

I checked smaswords and he released a book on december 29th

He was a shit stirrer but never bothered me and helped me out quite a bit woth some laton I needed for a story hope its not s bad sign health wise

Saw a note on the web, of all places, mentioning my name and Literotica... fancy that...

Still alive and kicking, albeit less one eye and plus six stents to open clogged arteries... here is a suggestion for your Holiday gift list http://www.lulu.com/shop/amicus/pas...hts-of-amicus/hardcover/product-21707372.html

also available in ebook and paperback at createspace and amazon.com

there are also five full length novels in progress... wish me luck and enough life left to finish them...

amicus:rose:

Saw a note on the web, of all places, mentioning my name and Literotica... fancy that...

Still alive and kicking, albeit less one eye and plus six stents to open clogged arteries... here is a suggestion for your Holiday gift list http://www.lulu.com/shop/amicus/pas...hts-of-amicus/hardcover/product-21707372.html

also available in ebook and paperback at createspace and amazon.com

there are also five full length novels in progress... wish me luck and enough life left to finish them...

amicus:rose:

Now we can give up worrying.

Thank you, handley, allard, very nice of you... Recently had a get-together, sort of a family reunion where 15 grandchildren showed up, eight girls, seven boys, but there are several that missed the re-union...

I still stir up the GB from time to time... I suspect that with elections nearing that interest may rise, maybe even here, if the twits that censored political conversations have left or died... heh...

I am working on a huge trilogy concerning the demise of the US, how and when it happens... I had hoped to finish last year, now I am trying for this one...

I do sincerely wish the best for all the acquaintances made over the years of the AH, some flittered over to the GB, but many did not...

be well

:rose:

amicus

You'll be fine, I've been legally blind in one eye since I was about 8.

Good to see you around and kicking and annoying the people who think they know everything on lit.

Best of luck with your novels both current and future.

You'll be fine, I've been legally blind in one eye since I was about 8.

Good to see you around and kicking and annoying the people who think they know everything on lit.

Best of luck with your novels both current and future.

~~~

Thanks, Lovecraft, the loss of depth perception takes a while to deal with, but I manage, but I appreciate the sentiment... take care...\

ami

Back