Well this is flattering

lovecraft68

Bad Doggie
The last three days I've been going back and forth with someone who reached out to me and asked about a commission piece. It's taboo-brother sister which is easy for me, but its not the fun fluffy kind, it has some dark aspects to it. Again, not something uncommon for me, I can fuck up wet dreams with the best of them.

But this one has some facets I'm not overly comfortable with, I won't give details, but it has some horror aspects and a back story of abuse and witchcraft, and I know if I take it on it opens up part of my mind that is best left alone unless I'm in a very good place in life, and with my wife's issues, I'm on a bit of a frayed rope so do I want to take myself down a dark road?

I declined, then they came back with this flat out stupid amount they'd pay me. Money isn't tight for me so I once again declined saying good idea(and it is a very good concept) but not feeling it. I did make a joke about the amount being crazy and I'm sure he could find someone else here who could give it a go.

This morning their final plea was to say this story is a Christmas gift to his wife who is obsessed with sibcest, both video, role play, and written form, and this was her idea, her ultimate fantasy.

He asked her in the past about reaching out to someone here on story ideas(FWIW worth no way in hell this flies here for multiple reasons) and she said that only one person could deliver this twisted piece and do it justice and that was me because she's read Siblings with Benefits start to finish multiple times(900k words in total), and talks about the characters as if she knew them, and they've role played as them. She's also read my erotic horror series Abigail.

She said if it wasn't me, then she wouldn't want anyone else to even try it because it would be an insult to her concept.

So, I allowed the ego stroke to get to me and I'm going to take it on with a December 23rd deadline(and I'm not great with deadlines). I told him to give me less than half of what he offered, and to donate the rest to a cancer charity of his choice in my wife's name.

Nice to know I'm so highly thought of when it comes to writing fucked up content. Infamous is still famous I guess.

Oh, glorious, glorious fan-based commissions. Sounds like an offer that can't be refused!
I decided to start it today, but figured it would just be a couple of opening paragraphs, dip the toes in, get a feel for how I'm going to start it. Ended up banging out an effortless 2k.

I have to evaluate my initial thought that I should avoid anything dark, it could be just what I need right now, a catharsis project.

Back