Snuggling Can Be Erotic

whspr

Time for a Change
Joined
Jan 18, 2002
Posts
11,879
I'm sitting here...listening to some really mellow music..
what I would give to feel some nice strong arms around me..
snuggling close together...playful kisses....soft touches...
mmmmm....can be very erotic.....

Soft Kisses,
Whspr
:kiss: 143:kiss:
 
Snuggling

I LOVE snuggling and cuddling. I like to hold a woman really close and rest my head in the crook of her neck so I can kiss her neck and nibble on her ears while we snuggle.
 
Lone_Shadow...that is EXACTLY what I mean!
Damn I love that kinda stuff.....

Soft kisses,
Whspr:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Yeah,
I love all the mushy stuff....
cuddling, touching holding hands at the movies.
Resting my head on a guy's shoulders.

Now all I need is the guy!
*Sigh!*
:rolleyes: :)
 
whspr said:
I'm sitting here...listening to some really mellow music..
what I would give to feel some nice strong arms around me..
snuggling close together...playful kisses....soft touches...
mmmmm....can be very erotic.....

Soft Kisses,
Whspr
:kiss: 143:kiss:


I know exactly what you mean. I was with a special someone last night.We snuggled up together,gentle kisses. :kiss: :kiss:


How old was she? Well she told me that she was just coming up to a 100 so we hugged again:D


Wendy
 
snuggling

I can imagine holding you now. Feeling your skin on mine. Feeling your heart beat. I am kissing your neck. I am intoxicated by your perfume. I am gently sucking on your earlobes, and making my nipples rub against yours.....
 
Expresso....you are such a sweetie...I have no idea how
there can't be a man that wouldn't volunteer...

Soft kisses,
Whspr:kiss:
 
I was snuggling, too, last night with a nice cup of tea.
Hmmmmm...sure did feel good. <winks>

Glad to see you here Wendy....

Soft kisses,
Whspr:kiss:
 
I am always up for just holding someone nice and close. With some soft music and maybe a rainstorm outside.
 
You have the right idea....

That is absolutely a good snuggle you have going on
Lone_Shadow....yummmmmmm

Soft kisses,
Whspr
 
Lone_Shadow...like the name!
You do have some snuggling ideas. I like snuggling during rainstorms, too.:)
 
OMG...a thunderstorm...

that is definitley the best time to snuggle....give me
a thundershower anytime

Soft Kisses,
Whspr:kiss:
 
I would like it when we hold each other so close that you wrap one leg up around my waist . The while I kiss you I would rub my fingertips up and down your back.
 
Back Rubbing

Rub my back and it is a sure lead in to some passionate
love making. That is a very big turn ON....

Soft Kisses,
Whspr:kiss:
 
snuggling

I like making love during a cuddle session. You get to stay so close and move real slow and look into eachother's eyes...Mmmmm it is so intense.
 
Mmmmmmmm

You are quite a charmer Lone_Shadow...who could resist
with you....

Soft kisses,
Whspr:kiss:
 
I agree Lone_Shadow...
Quickies are nice, but slow love is sooo much better.
Rocking together, slowly and lustily...mmmmm.
 
snuggle

Thank you for the compliment. I simply say what I genuinely like. I do love cuddling and holding a woman in my arms and feeling her near me is so exciting to me....I wish you were here now.
 
Cuddling is the most sensual moment two can share. It's does not have to be carnal or a healf hearted sharing, but a wonderful embrace between two people. I have had plenty of snuggle friends and we both respected our friendship and limits. The nice thing with a lover is being able to take things at a pace where you can explore and feel the comfort between each other. I love the locking of the legs and our sexes touching, but not engaging in sex. It's where we discover and discuss our intimacy over an embrace and tease ourselves silly, but close to each other. Even after sex, I cuddle and attaching a warm ending is much better than fallig asleep afterwards, unless it was sex that was so consuming and voracious.

It's the skin and how they rub and glide over each other…that warm feel of the touch and that connection, no?

Just that feeling of each other's breath and warmth next to each other. Two bodies connecting and touching places and inner reflections slowly over a repartee…
 
Last edited:
I agree on_the_verge.
Intimacy is a wonderful thing. With or without sex. Nothing can come close to replacing that so warm and loving feeling.:)
 
Very well expressed...

You have a very good description of the cuddling I'm
needing about now...<grin> On_the_ Verge....

Glad you put in your opinion....

soft kisses,
Whspr:kiss: :kiss:
 
snuggle

I can cuddle without having sex for hours and hours. I just love the closeness. The gentle touching and feeling her breath on my neck.......
 
That is how I feel, too. The cuddling and snuggling can
be quite wonderful. I can just do that by the hours
with the right person.

Soft Kisses,
Whspr



:kiss: :kiss:
 
snuggle

I like it when we get so excited we squeeze eachother really close...it gets so hot.......
 
Back
Top