What she wants

"Fine just go, I don't want to deal with you right now."she said. Candice made sure Mark left before she shut the door. Heading back to her room but still was pissed as she was going to have a conversation with her sister.

Meanwhile Brie was busting her butt at work as it was a pretty busy night so far. Making a nice amount of tips so far as the manager let her keep whatever she made. It was almost time for her break and she couldn't wait to just relax for a bit.
 
Mark left deciding he needed a friendly face to talk to for once. He drove to the club that Brie worked at. Entering as he tried not to ogle the dancers and found brie. He also noticed a couple of his staff trying to hide there faces as they retreated out for finding there boss. Chuckling at the notion. He said "your sister is pissed again." Almost as if it was a matter of fact kinda statement.
 
Brie was about to head to break when she saw a familiar face. Seeing Mark had spotted her before she switched with her replacement. Walking over before rolling her eyes, "Doesn't surprise me." She lead him to a more quiet part of the club for her break. Brie quickly went and got her lunch and sat back down. "Let me guess she was in a bad mood and somehow no matter what you did she was pissed."she said. Knowing her sister all to well, it had to have been bad if Mark came to her job.
 
Mark ran his hand through his hair as he sat next to her. He said "yep she came home mad about work. Then when I tried to comfort her over it she smelled the bear on my breath and got mad cause we were drinking together." He leaned his head back closing his eyes as he said "I tried my best but I realized she just needed some space and nothing I did was gonna calm her."
 
Brie listened as Mark spoke before nudging him. "Go get a drink and come back. You deserve one."she said. Smiling as she ate her food. "You did everything right Candice is just special."she said. Waiting before Mark came back with beer. She leaned over and pulled Mark into a hug. "Tomorrow she will try to apologize but make sure you don't fall for her pity act."she said.
 
Mark actually returned her hug and said "I know she will apologize. I will stand strong though. She needs to learn to check her attitude sometimes." Taking another drink as he sat down next to her. He said "caught some of my employees trying to sneak out of here. Think I should mess with them tomorrow ask them what they did last night."
 
Brie laughed as she let Mark go. "no they are my best tippers."she said. Smiling happy to see that Mark felt better. "Yeah you will though makes me not want to go home after work. I know she will stay up to yell at me."she said. Maybe she could convince Mark to take her home with him.
 
Mark said "yeah when she is like this its best to just give her space. Do you have a friend you can stay with or a coworker you know well?" He would invite her back to his place but he doubted she would want to stay with him. Still he had plenty of space. His house was easily twice as large as the sisters apartment and he did have some spare rooms for when friends needed to crash after a party.
 
"Nah most have kids and I wouldn't want to disrupt their families. Could I possibly stay at your place?"she said. Brie really hoped she didn't over step like she did earlier but knew he would stare at her from time to time. "I mean if that is okay with you."she said. Though hoping it was as she wanted to see if he had an feelings for her.
 
Mark thought about and said "I'm...not sure that is a good idea Brie. While he thought she didn't like him he doughted it would calm Candice to know Brie stayed with him. Ultimately though he said "yeah you can stay with me tonight. Ill make up the guest room." After work he brought her to his car opening the door for her.
 
Brie was very happy as she hugged him against before heading back to work. She worked the rest of her shift, once done she helped clean up. Grabbing her purse and putting her tips away. Heading out to see Mark was waiting before they headed to his car. She got in with a smile on her face as she waited. "Thank you...I owe you one."she said.
 
Mark shook his head and said "dont mention it. It's not like im short on the space." He pulled his Mercedes up to the large house. The electronic gate recognize his face as he looked at the camera. Candice had pestered him for years to let her move in. It didn't feel right though. They weren't married and he needed his own space for when she was in one of her moods. Pulling up to the garage he led her inside. Where a copy of the news article about his companies various awards and the new turbine was framed. Mark was proud of his work even if Candice didn't seem to acknowledge it.
 
Brie had a big smile on her face as they headed to his house. She was in awe at the size of the house. No wonder why Candice wanted to move in. Once they headed inside, Brie stopped to look at all the framed articles. "How come you never celebrate stuff like this?"she asked. Still facing the wall as she looked each one over.
 
As he looked at her and smiled he said "your sister for one thing. I tried not to talk about my success around her cause it seemed like for every success I was having she was failing somewhere. Plus you know me I've never been one to boast in attention. Especially since alot of these are thanks to the hard working people that work for me alot more than my own although I still helped with alot of these products developments."
 
"Yeah but you should still celebrate to show your appreciation."she said. Brie smiled at Mark before she hugged him. "Don't let Candice hold you back from celebrating."she said. Letting go as she began look around, "Where is my room?"
 
Mark found himself enjoying when she hugged him. It showed compassion that he didn't tend to get from Candice. Hearing Bries question. He said "this way." Leading her to one of the guest rooms. Saying "go ahead and make yourself comfortable I'll be in the living room."
 
Brie could see that Mark was much happier. She headed into her room and sat down on the bed. Counting her tip money as she made $150. Putting it away before she took off her shoes. She headed out to the living room and joined Mark. "Know go get a beer and we will celebrate."she said.
 
Mark nodded getting some drinks for the two. This was the very thing Candice didn't want. She was completely out of line though Brie was just his friend. She knew he loved Candice and that deep deep deep down she was a good woman.
 
Brie took the beer before holding up it. "To your recent success."she said smiling. Toasting before she took a sip of her beer. Brie sat back against the couch. "You know my sister never once asked me what I going for school for."she said.
 
As they drank together he couldn't help but smile at her bright attitude. He said "sorry I know it seems like she can be focused on her world and not the world around her sometimes. What are you studying anyway?"
 
Brie smiled as she knew to well. Taking another sip of her beer before setting it down. "Business/marketing, there is a marketing firm in town that interests me."she said. Smiling as she shifted a bit against the couch.
 
Mark smiled he said "aw I think I know the marketing firm your talking about we use them for our companies marketing campaigns. Good luck It means we might get to work together alot."He watched her shift. Her crop top causing her perky 36c tits to rise. Drawing his gaze. He tried not to stare as he gazed back at the tv. Drinking more of his beer.
 
Brie smiled at the fact they could be working together. "Well I hope they have an internship. I'd love to leave the bar if I could."she said. Taking another sip not missing how he was staring at her tits. Brie scooted closer to Mark. "If they do could I use youas reference?"she asked.
 
Mark looked at her as she scooted closer. He said "yeah of course. Id do anything for you Brie within reason of course." Remembering to watch how he said anything. Once this led to a argument where Candice wanted him to buy her a new car. She had a perfectly good one that she was managing to pay for.
 
"Now I'm not like my sister I won't force you into buying me a car."she said. Remembering that it made Brie sick to her stomach. She took a sip of her beer before setting it down. Stretching a bit though that showed off her chest.
 
Back
Top