Best vibrator for public?

Haven't tried connecting long distance via app to app yet but no issues within 20 feet with direct connection, the farthest distance I have tried. Android phone.

Damn. You may have just cost me a bunch of money. App to app shouldn't matter. Most of the issues I read about felt with the Bluetooth from toy to phone. I may have to order it tonight. šŸ˜‰
 
Best thing I did with a partner!!

Ladies, keep being publicly naughty :devil:
 
Recently I have been really wanting to sort of get off in public. Grocery store, class, mall, ect. I don't really know where the thought came from but now I really want it to happen. I just love the idea of being surrounded by people and being pleasured while they are oblivious.

I want something that I can walk around with it in my underwear or inside me. Can't be loud, obviously. It should be comfy enough to wear for awhile and preferably made of silicone.

Does anyone else ever get this type of urge? Or have you ever acted on it?

Thanks <3xx

I like our WeVibe for the most part. Haven't tried wearing it in public. I am afraid people could hear it. In certain settings that might be ok but not all. It would be ok in a loud place like a dance club. In the office, probably not. The problem I have with it is keeping it connected to the Bluetooth on my phone. It drops constantly. I am not sure if this is a problem with the WeVibe or the phone. My attempts at contacting customer support have been fruitless. I haven't tried pairing it with the remote it comes with. That might work better. The remote has to be within 10 feet to work though.
 
I only mention this because of the "first vibe" comment. Magic wand. Obviously not for public use but every woman should own one.

For public use maybe someone could recommend a relatively quiet model with a cord. Should be able to conceal the cord well enough to get the remote in a pocket. Not ideal but cheap to try as an experiment to see if you really enjoy it. Find out if you like it before spending a lot of money and frustration on the wireless ones.
 
I only mention this because of the "first vibe" comment. Magic wand. Obviously not for public use but every woman should own one.

For public use maybe someone could recommend a relatively quiet model with a cord. Should be able to conceal the cord well enough to get the remote in a pocket. Not ideal but cheap to try as an experiment to see if you really enjoy it. Find out if you like it before spending a lot of money and frustration on the wireless ones.

well, Ladies. If you haven't discovered LELO vibes yet you're in for a big surprise. Maybe two.
Yes, they are expensive but they are by far the best quality on the market.
I have five Lelos and some are now out of production but still operate as well as the day they were new (years).

My favorite is the Soraya bc it has two shafts that can operate independently, or together. The vibe frequencies are fantastic and variable.

For public use, I like my Lily. Lily lives in the console of my car and I can get several uses from it without recharging. It's small enough to carry in your pocket if you wish- or other discrete small spaces. Ahem!!

They also have them for couples, etc and many are waterproof so they can take a bath or a shower--- Wheee.

Go to Lelo.com for the latest- the website even has demonstrations on site.

Want your mind blown? Some are much better than others, but you get what you pay for...:rose::heart::devil::D

If you want more details on models, PM me.
 
The Wevibe is nice. I don't think it's quiet enough for public unless there's lots of background noise, like in a club. We have a lot of trouble with maintaining the Bluetooth connection with it though. I don't know if its the vibe, my phone, or my body type, or a combination that is the problem.
 
I've tried this before with a vibrator and failed x you can now buy, or could, strap on clitoral simulators with a tiny remote handset that you can control yourself or ketmyour partner get you off at any given moment x a bit embarrassing the first time but the ultimate thrill x x x search online x
 
Talked about getting one of these too, but need to find one that is cheap and can be bought online. We want to be able to use it together with the controls in public places at private and not so private times
 
We have the OhMiBod. You can see it in action on chat ur bate dot com, although I understand that some of the ladies exaggerate the response.

Anyway, my girlfriend loves it.
 
Back
Top