Times

My Wife/Master made my practice this once a day till I was able to get it into my own mouth. She enjoyed watching.
 
Been There, Done That

Hey Mike,
I can tell you it didn't work out so well for me but some might say in the way it went it would them. I could give you all the juicy details but I tend to always write too much here when I post. Hense, I don't post much. Bottom line, she wasn't impressed.
 
Hey Mike,
I can tell you it didn't work out so well for me but some might say in the way it went it would them. I could give you all the juicy details but I tend to always write too much here when I post. Hense, I don't post much. Bottom line, she wasn't impressed.

Define "writing too much". I like detailed writing rather than the short, often curt , soundbytes that proliferate in the forums these days and that is how I will continue to contribute. There was a time when this was a place for some cerebral, yet still erotic, discussions rather than the totally prurient one liners and picture posts we see these days. It is, after all, an erotic literature site.

The rant out of the way...LOL, I've had many self facials, some intentional and some not. I have no problem with having cum on my face, and in my mouth, or in my hair, or beyond and my wife gets a kick out of it as well.

On occasion, she gets a kick out of trying to aim for my face when giving me a handjob and I'll anxiously await with my mouth open. A cheer and laugh goes up when she hits the target or makes a particularly good mess on my face. She knows my bi history (heck, call it what it was, "gay history"), and I hers, and that pretty well plays into our openness in sexual practices between us.

BTW, I can still remember the way her nostrils flared, and her breasts flushed, the first time I asked her to kiss me with my cum still in her mouth after giving me a blow job. She was bit more reluctant about letting me eat her creampie but, after enough mind blowing orgasms when she thought she was done, she's not reluctant anymore.
 
Last edited:
I've kidded, begged, teased, and more but my husband won't even try. But he likes getting it all over me.

Wow...all of that kinkiness in your stories and he's never tried that?
That's a shame because, "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander."
 
Last edited:
Continued

What I meant was I feel I go in to detail to the point the reader may loose interest.
I was in my late 30's at the time and still with my first wife. I had been stretching my back a lot in attempt to suck myself. I had made it to the point I could get the head in my mouth but it took a little time to get there. It was early one afternoon when it was just she and I at home. I mentioned I had made some progress in my self sucking attempts and offered to show her. She said ok so I stripped down already getting hard, rolled back on my shoulders with my cock just above my head. I was so excited to be doing this in front of her that before I could limber up enough I came all over my face and some in my mouth. I was a little embarrassed I came so fast but when I asked what she thought she said " well I guess there is no point in me sucking you anymore then walked away. I felt so let down and bad about it. I had thought she would have been in to it atleast somewhat. I didn't see the point in explaining I usually did better than that or for that matter ever bringing the subject up again.
 
What I meant was I feel I go in to detail to the point the reader may loose interest.
I was in my late 30's at the time and still with my first wife. I had been stretching my back a lot in attempt to suck myself. I had made it to the point I could get the head in my mouth but it took a little time to get there. It was early one afternoon when it was just she and I at home. I mentioned I had made some progress in my self sucking attempts and offered to show her. She said ok so I stripped down already getting hard, rolled back on my shoulders with my cock just above my head. I was so excited to be doing this in front of her that before I could limber up enough I came all over my face and some in my mouth. I was a little embarrassed I came so fast but when I asked what she thought she said " well I guess there is no point in me sucking you anymore then walked away. I felt so let down and bad about it. I had thought she would have been in to it atleast somewhat. I didn't see the point in explaining I usually did better than that or for that matter ever bringing the subject up again.

That is truly sad. I didn't mention self sucking because it's a thing of the past.

When I was a distance runner, and slim and trim, I could suck myself with little real effort. It also helped that I was very flexible since I practiced yoga and was, in fact, a yoga instructor for many years. Once you've mastered the yoga posture known as the Plow, it's only a matter of time before you take the next step.

My wife (my current wife of 20 years) thought it was amazing and when we incorporated it into our sex play would help out by rimming my shamelessly exposed ass or fucking me with a dildo. Though I preferred to swallow, this led to a self facial on more than one occasion.

Unfortunately, all of that ended when a spine injury led to surgery and fusing of my cervical spine at C5-6 and C6-7. No more running, no more yoga, and sadly no more self sucking.

On edit because I may have given the wrong impression, my spine injury had nothing to do with self sucking. The injury occurred when I was assaulted while "on the job" as a peace officer.
 
Last edited:
How would you wives react if your husband asks you help him do, or try a self-facial?

I'm pretty sure mine would react badly. We have never discussed this with regard to me.
She told me a story that our daughter shared with her where a boyfriend had demonstrated his ability to suck himself and cum in his mouth and on his face.
My wife said she thought that was disgusting. That was a shock to me as my wife is anything but reserved or prudish with regard to our sex lives.
 
Thanks for warning us older guys the dangers of attempting self-sucking. The injuries can be disastrous.

We all need to take care of our spines, but my spine issue had nothing to do with self sucking. If anything, my flexibility and fitness probably diminished the seriousness of the injury which was still serious enough.

I had never had back or neck pain in my life till I was assaulted while arresting participants in a gang fight. You know, they fight each other till the cops show up and then they all assault the cops.

Still, you're right, older guys shouldn't attempt it especially if they have even the slightest hint of disc disease.
 
Last edited:
I used to be able to suck myself, but that was a long time and many pounds ago. I can't bend that far with my big belly now.
 
I had a bf who could do this. I loved watching. He'd only do it when he was drunk, though.
 
Would love to throw my legs up over my head and have the wife jerk me and talk dirty to me and encourage me to take my huge load all over my face and in my mouth!! Or any woman for that matter.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've kidded, begged, teased, and more but my husband won't even try. But he likes getting it all over me.

Wow! He won't even try something that he knew would turn you on?

I'd do it until you got tired of watching....(then I'd do it in private ;) )
 
I think that these self-facials would certainly be more fun and exciting if they were female assisted or even just encouraged by them!

I agree, and with my age and range of flexibility a litlle assistance is almost required. It would at least be a welcome addition to a playtime with a little focus on D/s.
 
maybe I am square
but I didn't know what a self facial was
assumed was when a guy jerks off and cum shoots in his face or something!!!
lol
kinda hot
 
A friend told my wife, after a few too many cocktails, about her then boyfriend who could suck himself.
He was trying to talk her into giving him a blowjob, which at the time, was something she had never done. Part of his argument, was that he did it to himself before, and it didn't taste bad at all!
She called him on it and told him to prove it!

Very limber, that's for sure!
 
I’ve never even thought of trying this during my own private play time...now my interest is piqued.
 
Back
Top