*Eight Year Wait..*^*

SeductiveSarita

..Welcome To Temptation..
:kiss: To all my friends on here.

& a :rose: For everyone who's name's I do not yet know...

I remember when I joined this site..all those years ago and since then I have made some very close friends. However, my visits here became sporadic through the last couple of years..

Those close to me on here will know why. Those not so close to me seldom which care.

But as this is my thread, I will tell you anyway!;)

I got married. But now I am not. :(

I will be honest. It hasn't been a nice couple of last years for me, but stronger I am today then I have ever been.

So, yes..I'm back baby .:D

Last edited:

I remember when I joined this site..all those years ago and since then I have made some very close friends. However, my visits here became sporadic through the last couple of years..

Those close to me on here will know why. Those not so close to me seldom which care.

I will be honest. It hasn't been a nice couple of last years for me, but stronger I am today then I have ever been.

Hi there!

glad to see u back, hope to see lots more pics....:)

Hi, I'm bogus..im a Leo..like long walks on the beach and all that crap..but mainly I just wanted to say..holy smokes! What a body! Lol glad you made a thread!

Welcome back! They say you are given in life what you can handle. Seems like you made it through the storm. Lovely picture!!

Is it ok to proffer condolences and congratulations in the same response? Sorry you had to suffer yet glad you came through it stronger than ever. Your journey has certainly not damaged your figure...you are gorgeous! Yummy! Delectably delicious even!! Beauty, strength, courage and a positive attitude...sounds like you're ready to take on the world. I look forward to observing your continued transformation if you don't mind my tagging along.

Welcome back. :)

While I'm sorry to hear the last few years haven't been nice, it's great to see that you came through everything stronger than you were before. Welcome back, and I'm glad to be here to see you return. From the looks of that first picture, it looks like we're all in for great things :D

be strong, look to the future... have some fun...:)

Beautiful and it's so nice to see you posting here!!! Thank you for the pics and best of luck on your journey

I didn't know you previously, but I'm glad to see you back anyway. :D

Hi Sarita. Welcome back! I'm new here myself. Thanks for the pic! You look very sexy :)

You look fantastic, and yes, I remember you :) You are beautiful! I'm subscribing!

I can safely say that you will have a lot of admirers here! Please keep posting cos you are one smoking hot lady :devil:

Sorry to hear that things didn't work out, but I'm glad you are back. You look smokin' hot in your pic

Well I think I speak for everyone...you are a very attractive lady if your body is any indication.
Welcome back and hope the heart is mending...

I am sorry to hear that things have been difficult the past two years but I must say it sounds like you are doing well. Welcome back and I look forward to seeing more of you, you definitely are a beautiful woman :rose::rose: M

Welcome back Sarita. sorry to hear of your emotional time, hopefully all will come eight with time. Perhaps schedule a holiday downunder, your lit friends here will peovide you with quality r&r.

Nice photo start to your thread. Sitting back to enjoy more.

Back