Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff."
 
I can't believe October is almost over and that my favorite holiday is almost here again. It always comes and goes so too quickly. :(
 
Dam this drink I made got me tipsy. I am all emotional and shit lol. The drink truth serum is real. I apologize for my messages right now lol.
 
Dam this drink I made got me tipsy. I am all emotional and shit lol. The drink truth serum is real. I apologize for my messages right now lol.

Go post in the drunk thread. no one will Think to badly of your post there and everyone reading them will know your drunk.
 
Go post in the drunk thread. no one will Think to badly of your post there and everyone reading them will know your drunk.

Lol thanks I will browse around and post to my interest. Thanks for the advice. I am not fucked up yet lol. I am not being sarcastic in case you thought that.
 
************************************************************
 

Attachments

  • 10295688_670634739638480_5283743182658225668_n.jpg
    10295688_670634739638480_5283743182658225668_n.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
I can't find the "post a pic of where you want to be" thread. So I'll post it here.


local-experts-maui-best-snorkeling-spots_0.jpg
 
There are times I wish I could play like everyone else. To get off without any strings and then walk away like it was nothing. Late at night like this especially. I am just not built that way.
 
There are times I wish I could play like everyone else. To get off without any strings and then walk away like it was nothing. Late at night like this especially. I am just not built that way.

It certainly can be quite empty. So I understand. Sadly though, I don't resist the temptation, even though I should.
 
What a night whew. Can't wait to get this 13 hours workday over with. Supervisor rate and overtime can't be made at that.
 
That's Murphy slapping you on the ass, Starry ;)

I managed to call/ catch my boss to print them before she left home for the event today.
Otherwise I'd had to convert them to word & then run to Office Depot to get them printed out.
I have to be over to pick up this Vet they are for at 11:30.
My team is sponsoring taking him to lunch before his Honor Flight training today.
 
Today is going to be a great day!. It's Saturday, sun is shining and weather is nice outside.

Enjoy it everyone :)
 
Lit today is so heavy. I have no idea what's going on.
Damn. *puzzled face*
 
What was on the other side of the road that the chicken wanted to go there in the first place?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top