Authors! Sign in here!

halfdwarf said:
Man has this thread gone away from its original purpose. Crazy. Anyway, I'm a new author, and I'm gonna frequent this board, I think. And when I say new author, I mean brand new. I just submitted my first story, which is in fact a true story. Which is why you'll all appreciate that I'll be using the pseudonym Will in place of my real name. I'm probably going to stick to true stories for a little while, but I'd also like to write stories for some of you people. I find I'm more inclined to do something if it's for someone else and not myself, I guess I just have a giving personality.

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye open for stories that tickle my imagination the right way. You keep an eye open for me.

though thethread veers of course between introductions, it still vibrates with the patter of newbies dipping toes.... [insert plug for eve's foot fetish thread here]

welcome aboard, Will....hope you have fun

Welcome halfdwarf!!, hope you enjoy your stay here @ the thread. I have found that since the first post I made here, it showcases the "community" here at lit. There are a lot of really cool people here and most are warm and welcoming.

P.S. *tips hat* hi to sirhugs and Eve, hope all is well with you.

halfdwarf said:
Man has this thread gone away from its original purpose. Crazy. Anyway, I'm a new author, and I'm gonna frequent this board, I think. And when I say new author, I mean brand new. I just submitted my first story, which is in fact a true story. Which is why you'll all appreciate that I'll be using the pseudonym Will in place of my real name. I'm probably going to stick to true stories for a little while, but I'd also like to write stories for some of you people. I find I'm more inclined to do something if it's for someone else and not myself, I guess I just have a giving personality.

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye open for stories that tickle my imagination the right way. You keep an eye open for me.

Welcome to Lit, and this board. :)

sirhugs said:
though thethread veers of course between introductions, it still vibrates with the patter of newbies dipping toes.... [insert plug for eve's foot fetish thread here]

welcome aboard, Will....hope you have fun

(See, Sirhugs' welcome offered a "soft" (no link) plug to a curreny Story Idea thread in this board. ;))

Bayoububba said:
Welcome halfdwarf!!, hope you enjoy your stay here @ the thread. I have found that since the first post I made here, it showcases the "community" here at lit. There are a lot of really cool people here and most are warm and welcoming.

P.S. *tips hat* hi to sirhugs and Eve, hope all is well with you.

And Bubba is an "older newbie" now welcoming a newer newbie to the board. :)

And though geronimo_appleby and I got a bit sidetracked with flirting, he's another "newbie" to this board. :) He received his welcome here as well.

Sometimes a little bit of chat happens among the authors in these, um, looser threads. :) Heck, sometimes the flirting spawns NEW stories and ideas even! (Like my chain story currently in progress. (Link in sig line.) It was inspired by Sirhugs in the "who do you want to fuck right now" thread.)

So, welcome again Mr. Will. :D

Thanks everybody for the welcome. Just as an aside, I didn't mean to sound critical when I mentioned the thread having wandered. I just felt a little bit weird breaking up the dialogue, or perhaps the flirting. Anyway, thanks again. I've only been active on these boards for a day and a half, and already I've encountered more nice, friendly, and helpful people than most boards have in total.

Hallowed Eve said:
Welcome to Lit, and this board. :)

how very restrained of you, my honourary daughter gal

[did somebody say restrained? ...now that's a good Story starter!]

Suppose I should probably put something down here.

My author name is Wesley King (although I think Literotica has me down as King Wesley, either is good.) and I have been writing for about 15 months, accumulating a catalogue of a mere 11 stories in that time. I write mostly Md, MF, MC fiction although have dipped my toe in other regions life FF, and I have a humour story hopefully finally getting accepted here in a few days. A fair preportion of what I write can also fall under bimbification.

As a reader I am not overly active, I read only occasionally and this tends to be restricted to EMSCA works as all of what I write is mc, it also tends to be all of what I read too.

After spending the last year frequented a couple of nice friendly mc fiction forums, I've decided to broaden my horizons and invade other communities. Nice to meet you all and maybe one day after much searching, I will come across one of the poor souls who has read one of my stories.

Wesley

king_wesley said:

My author name is Wesley King (although I think Literotica has me down as King Wesley, either is good.) and I have been writing for about 15 months, accumulating a catalogue of a mere 11 stories in that time. I write mostly Md, MF, MC fiction although have dipped my toe in other regions life FF, and I have a humour story hopefully finally getting accepted here in a few days. A fair preportion of what I write can also fall under bimbification.

As a reader I am not overly active, I read only occasionally and this tends to be restricted to EMSCA works as all of what I write is mc, it also tends to be all of what I read too.

After spending the last year frequented a couple of nice friendly mc fiction forums, I've decided to broaden my horizons and invade other communities. Nice to meet you all and maybe one day after much searching, I will come across one of the poor souls who has read one of my stories.

Wesley

good morning and welcome.

tell me..what does "mc" stand for?

Good morning (although it is evening here)

mc means Mind control (sorry with the boards and such i spend most of my time in I kind of assume the term mc is known universally to all.)

king_wesley said:

Wesley
Welcome!! Hope you are finding Lit. to be enjoyable. Hopefully I can wrap up the couple of stories I am working on and give some of your work a read. First and foremost, have fun.

Sirhugs, just read another of your stories and gave it a vote. I see that you have public comments off, so I will tell you here that I enjoyed it and it was quite well written.

~ Hi's and Hello's to one and all... another author signing in. Nice to see this has been so well received and that 'newbies' are welcome.

Have a great day... Sir and I are off to fly the road for a while! :)

It occurs to me that I never introduced myself on this thread. I've been around for about a year and I put the occasional story online. As my profile says, I pretty much write romance. Romance with dominance/submission and/or non-consensual themes, but romance. Of a sorts. Really.

I ill do my best to enjoy here, oh and I was never a lurker, I came here once got scared and ran away.

I am braver now. :)

(wanders off to add gratuitous story links to his signature.)

nici said:
non-consensual romance a niche? nothing like an understatement.

How does that work anyway?
Like porcupine sex: very carefully. It's just basic rape fantasy where the victim eventually reciprocates the feelings of her attacker. You can spin it lots of different ways. In the African Adventure the rape is presented as the least objectionable alternative, a way of protecting the victim from worse. In The Diary a woman summons a sexual entity and the tables are, enjoyably, turned. My other stories are bit more conventional but still have dominance/submission themes. Except for Fucking Machine. That's just an anomaly. And Seeking for Pleasure is out and out D/S romance (and a story milieu I can write in without squirming).

Back