Authors! Sign in here!

geronimo_appleby said:
better than your review of my story... *grin*

i'll forgive you - in 3 or 4 years! :D

Was he that mean and cruel?

geronimo_appleby said:
*sniff*

i was wounded... the hurtful things he said...

:D

only joking.

Oh, :eek: Headmaster Sirhugs gave you a caning? I just hate that when they bend me over and flip up my short plaid school girl skirt and spank me. Isn’t it terrible when that happens?

nici said:
Oh, :eek: Headmaster Sirhugs gave you a caning? I just hate that when they bend me over and flip up my short plaid school girl skirt and spank me. Isn’t it terrible when that happens?
oh god. here i was hoping for a quiet evening in front of the tv, watching the soaps... and you had to mention school girl skirts, spanking, and the like... how is a man to concentrate...

i ask you?

*tut*

geronimo_appleby said:
*sniff*

i was wounded... the hurtful things he said...

:D

only joking.

Maybe it wasn't the story after all. Him being a straight man, he was scared by your butt in your av! :eek: ;)

Hallowed Eve said:
Maybe it wasn't the story after all. Him being a straight man, he was scared by your butt in your av! :eek: ;)

LOL. Nah, it was a sirhugs kinda story...

incest was mentioned...

i bear no grudge. an opinion is just that. the feedback was positive, but in order to improve, i gotta take what hits me.

Who's "correct" spelling? I even ran it through the spell checker on my MS Works page real quick and it took out your "S" to add the "Z". :confused:

Hallowed Eve said:
Who's "correct" spelling? I even ran it through the spell checker on my MS Works page real quick and it took out your "S" to add the "Z". :confused:
yawn... bloody yanks. *grin*

geronimo_appleby said:
oh god. here i was hoping for a quiet evening in front of the tv, watching the soaps... and you had to mention school girl skirts, spanking, and the like... how is a man to concentrate...

i ask you?

*tut*

:devil: Not :p

Man has this thread gone away from its original purpose. Crazy. Anyway, I'm a new author, and I'm gonna frequent this board, I think. And when I say new author, I mean brand new. I just submitted my first story, which is in fact a true story. Which is why you'll all appreciate that I'll be using the pseudonym Will in place of my real name. I'm probably going to stick to true stories for a little while, but I'd also like to write stories for some of you people. I find I'm more inclined to do something if it's for someone else and not myself, I guess I just have a giving personality.

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye open for stories that tickle my imagination the right way. You keep an eye open for me.

Back