LovingTongue needs money to go shoot niggers

LovingTongue said:
For every one that was dumb enough to get behind Byron, there were ten people who put him on ignore after his whole "Sup, nigger" schtick. :)

Poor JackAssJim, always picking the total loser of a horse to ride into a grudgefest. :)

Half this board has you on ignore you fucking idiot. :)

Ulaven_Demorte said:
Normally that means that 10 people read it, rolled their eyes and head off in search of entertainment rather than add to a thread that died an ignominious death long ago and is now being dredged up only for petty vengeance.

I know I did until you made this claim.
Petty vengeance? Are you fucking kidding?

Lovingtongue is the poster child for petty vengeance. It's why he gets up in the morning. While he eats breakfast cereal drenched in petty vengeance he reviews his vendettas for the day. Petty vengeance motivated him to post about needing money to go shoot niggers on Usenet, and petty vengeance sent him half way across the country to try to fight someone whose intraweb postings made him mad. He is still carrying on seemingly endless crusades against people who left Lit years ago. If it weren't for petty vengeance, LT would evaporate.

Perhaps if you spent less time and rolling your eyes at, and more time reading, what might appear to you not to agree with how you think things are, you might have a better grasp of how things are.

Byron In Exile said:

Lovingtongue is the poster child for petty vengeance. It's why he gets up in the morning. While he eats breakfast cereal drenched in petty vengeance he reviews his vendettas for the day. Petty vengeance motivated him to post about needing money to go shoot niggers on Usenet, and petty vengeance sent him half way across the country to try to fight someone whose intraweb postings made him mad. He is still carrying on seemingly endless crusades against people who left Lit years ago. If it weren't for petty vengeance, LT would evaporate.

Perhaps if you spent less time and rolling your eyes at, and more time reading, what might appear to you not to agree with how you think things are, you might have a better grasp of how things are.

You mean like getting a grip on reality? God forbid.

Ishmael

JackAssJim said:
Vette, were you around when the soothsayer ran his threads about the draft???

Pure genius.
:D

Comedy was in rare form. It was truly amazing watching LT lose it when WM threatened death on his imaginary son ... and then LT claimed WM ... wait for it ... "took things into real life"

HA!

Byron In Exile said:

But yet it was Ishmael who called on you to post the link to this thread for his petty vengeance. That is what "things are", dude.

Vengeance is what led you to say "sup, nigger". Vengeance is what made you so ragingly insane that you demanded my home address and threatened to shoot me on sight.

You're uber fucked in the head, Byron.

Pookie said:
Comedy was in rare form. It was truly amazing watching LT lose it when WM threatened death on his imaginary son ... and then LT claimed WM ... wait for it ... "took things into real life"

HA!
If I'd done that to you, you'd have said the same thing. The rules change when someone else does it, don't they?

WM took things into real life when he demanded my home address, you moron... but then you know that.

LovingTongue said:
But yet it was Ishmael who called on you to post the link to this thread for his petty vengeance. That is what "things are", dude.

Vengeance is what led you to say "sup, nigger". Vengeance is what made you so ragingly insane that you demanded my home address and threatened to shoot me on sight.

You're uber fucked in the head, Byron.

Petty vengeance? Nah, I asked him to pop it up so all the noobs could read for themselves what a pathetic piece of shit you are. And so they'll understand why you are held in almost universal contempt. Byron, being in agreement with me on this issue, was kind enough to pop it up for general consumption. And so the board would once again be treated to your regurgitations. Simple.

Ishmael

LovingTongue said:
If I'd done that to you, you'd have said the same thing. The rules change when someone else does it, don't they?

I doubt it. Imaginary sons aren't as real for me as they are for you. But I'll give you points for standing up for your imaginary son like you did. I'm sure he's proud to call you Pop.

Pookie said:
I doubt it. Imaginary sons aren't as real for me as they are for you.
Nor, apparently, is demanding someone's real life address... which is why you tried to avoid

"WM took things into real life when he demanded my home address, you moron... but then you know that."

Ishmael said:
Petty vengeance? Nah, I asked him to pop it up so all the noobs could read for themselves what a pathetic piece of shit you are.
And in so doing, showed what a piece of shit Byron is, instead. :)

LovingTongue said:
Nor, apparently, is demanding someone's real life address... which is why you tried to avoid

"WM took things into real life when he demanded my home address, you moron... but then you know that."

But, it's not what you said back in early 2004 ...

Just so you know what an idiot Byron in Exile is.. this is the person who first took things into real life:

https://forum.literotica.com/...highlight=draft

"I hope you never have a chickenshit son either. I hope if you do, the gutless son of a bitch gets his god damned head blown off for being a draft dodger." - WARMACHINE

Then he took it into real life again:

<snip>

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=7386346&postcount=306

You specifically state that he "took it into real life again" (your words, not mine) by demanding your address.

You've been proven wrong by the Pookster .... YET AGAIN!

HA!

Pookie said:
But, it's not what you said back in early 2004 ...

You specifically state that he "took it into real life again" (your words, not mine) by demanding your address.

You've been proven wrong by the Pookster .... YET AGAIN!

HA!
Did you do the funky chicken after posting that? I never said I didn't say that. Hell, I even said you wouldn't care if I said I'd shoot your boyfriend dead.

I said that you don't even consider demanding someone's real life address as taking things into real life, and you're still avoiding that fact.

When you're done shooting at straw men and going "HA!", try aiming your pea shooter at me, Poofster. :)

Poofster goes mouse hunting... :D

38610.jpg

LovingTongue said:
Did you do the funky chicken after posting that? I never said I didn't say that. Hell, I even said you wouldn't care if I said I'd shoot your boyfriend dead.

I said that you don't even consider demanding someone's real life address as taking things into real life, and you're still avoiding that fact.

When you're done shooting at straw men and going "HA!", try aiming your pea shooter at me, Poofster. :)

That's your strawman, dude. You've been trying to pin that one on me for years. If it's true, prove me wrong ... with a quote.

Pookie said:
That's your strawman, dude. You've been trying to pin that one on me for years. If it's true, prove me wrong ... with a quote.

To further my thoughts on this, here's what I stated I believed about the stuff between you and WM ...

I didn't defend him at all. You two went at each other like two moronic kids. I was laughing at, mocking, and making fun of the idiocy and fucktardedness you both displayed for months ... as you partially demonstrate in the above post ... over a hypothetical discussion of what amounted to an imaginary son. :)

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=20643476&postcount=84

:)

Pookie said:
Because I've been pointing out his real lifing and you've offered almost zero condemnation for any of his behavior... and none at all for his "post up your name and address" real lifing. But then that was probably because you knew Bryon in Exile was going to do the same thing when he was sufficiently frustrated.

You've had nothing to say about a whole host of things... the "post up your name and address" real lifing, Byron's "sup, nigger" tantrum fest - and the reason you have nothing to say about it is you don't want to disagree with your heroes and present a break in what you think is an impenetrable wall of trollage.

But in reality your criticism of posting WARMACHINE's name and address on usenet, combined with your WILLFUL LACK of criticism of him demanding my name and address, much less your WILLFUL LACK of care about Byron's racist tripe, makes YOU look like an idiot. And don't give me your "I didn't see that" excuse - you saw it. You kept quiet about it because you don't want them to LOOK BAD.

Pity you don't realize that they already look like idiots. Pity you never will figure it out.

LovingTongue said:
Because I've been pointing out his real lifing and you've offered almost zero condemnation for any of his behavior... and none at all for his "post up your name and address" real lifing. But then that was probably because you knew Bryon in Exile was going to do the same thing when he was sufficiently frustrated.

You've had nothing to say about a whole host of things... the "post up your name and address" real lifing, Byron's "sup, nigger" tantrum fest - and the reason you have nothing to say about it is you don't want to disagree with your heroes and present a break in what you think is an impenetrable wall of trollage.

But in reality your criticism of posting WARMACHINE's name and address on usenet, combined with your WILLFUL LACK of criticism of him demanding my name and address, much less your WILLFUL LACK of care about Byron's racist tripe, makes YOU look like an idiot. And don't give me your "I didn't see that" excuse - you saw it. You kept quiet about it because you don't want them to LOOK BAD.

Pity you don't realize that they already look like idiots. Pity you never will figure it out.

Oh, I've posted my feelings on the whole thing between you and WM at least once over the years. Heh.

I didn't defend him at all. You two went at each other like two moronic kids. I was laughing at, mocking, and making fun of the idiocy and fucktardedness you both displayed for months ... as you partially demonstrate in the above post ... over a hypothetical discussion of what amounted to an imaginary son. :)

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=20643476&postcount=84

As for Byron, he just had fun mocking and ridiculing you too. He's cool like that. :)

Pookie said:
Oh, I've posted my feelings on the whole thing between you and WM at least once over the years. Heh.
Once, which qualifies my "almost never" remark.

As for Byron, he just had fun mocking and ridiculing you too. He's cool like that. :)
And by resorting to "sup, nigger" and "post up your name and address so I can shoot you on sight" he made a fucking idiot of himself.

And to think I wondered for so long why you didn't have anything to say about the "post up your name and address" behavior...

LovingTongue said:
Once, which qualifies my "almost never" remark.

And by resorting to "sup, nigger" and "post up your name and address so I can shoot you on sight" he made a fucking idiot of himself.

And to think I wondered for so long why you didn't have anything to say about the "post up your name and address" behavior...

All of my ridiculing and mocking posts were a condemnation of the whole idiotic thing between you and Warmachine. I don't recall ever doing that kind of thing to a situation I approved of.

Also, it was more than obvious that Byron was making fun of your whole idiotic behavior too. You're the fucktard that posted racists statements all over the internet ... because someone wished your "hypothetical" son dead and asked you to post your address ... on the internet. LOL He just made fun of it too. :)

NEWS FLASH:

Demanding someone's name and address over a political debate is the MOST fucktarded behavior of all... second only to turning around and posting one's OWN name and address after that. :D But seeing as your real beef with me is my anticonservatism and my opposition to the draft, you're going to keep denying that.

LovingTongue said:
NEWS FLASH:

Demanding someone's name and address over a political debate is the MOST fucktarded behavior of all... second only to turning around and posting one's OWN name and address after that. :D But seeing as your real beef with me is my anticonservatism and my opposition to the draft, you're going to keep denying that.

Dude, you got your panties in a wad over "the MOST fucktarded behavior of all". You posted racist comments all over the internet as a reaction to "the MOST fucktarded behavior of all". You indignantly ranted and raved for months and months about "the MOST fucktarded behavior of all". You created alt after alt to attack WM as a reaction to "the MOST fucktarded behavior of all". You took it into "real life" yourself over ... "the MOST fucktarded behavior of all".

LOL

Pookie said:
Dude, you got your panties in a wad over "the MOST fucktarded behavior of all".
If that's how you define "getting one's panties in a wad" then this thread certainly qualifies as you and Byron getting your panties in a wad about me, too. Oh wait, the definition changes when the standard is compared against you. :)

You posted racist comments all over the internet as a reaction to "the MOST fucktarded behavior of all".
Which was effective in getting his neighbors acquainted with his behavior.

You indignantly ranted and raved for months and months about "the MOST fucktarded behavior of all".
Well, I certainly did not realize how largely indifferent you and a whole lot of people were at the time to someone demanding someone else's name and address and calling them a nigger for opposing the draft.

I certainly did not realize that Byron in Exile was of the same mentality as WM.

You created alt after alt to attack WM as a reaction to "the MOST fucktarded behavior of all".
Isn't making alts to attack someone funny and cool?

You guys sure had no problem when "Lovin Tongue" came around.

Funny how you magically developed a sense of indignation about it after I retaliated.

You took it into "real life" yourself over ... "the MOST fucktarded behavior of all".
That's what's normally done to people who behave like WM did.

Back