Screw Social Mores

a_libertine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Posts
6,739
This thread is closed for HottieKatie

He found himself at yet another of his wife's family functions. And like most of them he sat on the fringes looking in considering his role in the family. At some level it was the three year old bundle of joy that kept him around. No freaking was another man was raining his kid. None.

Gil looked at his wife and his wife's sister as the stood side by side. Both looked to be made for sex, his wife a luxury model with long flowing curves and a DD rack. Her sister was a sports model, shorter firmer tighter with maybe a C cup. He wondered what it would be like to bend the ginger haired sister over a couch, chair, whatever and take her.

Maybe caveman style. All hard and fast. Like her body.

"Dinner!"

He stood and joined the buffet line getting behind his sister in law. "Hey, how have you been?"
 
Jenna wondered if Gil was being mean, or if maybe her sister had forgotten to tell him that little detail of her life. A quick look on his face made her understand.

"I guess Tina hasn't told you Matt has dumped me", she harshly said before moving out.

She didn't want to be mean, but if she had to tell the story again, she wouldn't keep the teardrops from flowing endlessly.

From the other side of the room she looked at Gil for a moment. She looked quite like Matt, really. Muscular and tall, but his butt a little more round. She had always hated that about Matt, that flat buttocks... She shook her head. Jeez, was she horny these days. Used to having sex everyday and now she was on that dry season...

She shook her head, how could she be thinking about sex by looking at Gil? That was wrong, she thought as she started approaching him. He was just trying to be nice, and she had been not.

"Sorry, pal, this is being quite difficult for me." She apologised.
 
He was shocked at the vehemence of her initial response to relatively innocuous question. Arching an eyebrow as she walked off he mumuttered " Fuck it."

Filling his plate, Gil stood at the end of the island and ate quietly. When Jenna apologized he nodded, "No worries. I didn't know. Tina and I don't talk all the much anymore. Which is kind of weird really."

Glancing at her he said, "Matt was an ass anyway."

He looked at her again, his eyes dwelling on her firm tight lines a moment too long. "If you need anything let me know I can swing by and lend a hand."
 
"Actually", she started, "I might make use of that offering" she said after thinking it through.

After Matt had gone, she had to become the man of the house and there were some things she couldn't fix by herself.

"There is a lamp in my bedroom that is malfunctioning somehow. Matt used to fix it every now and then by some quick trick. I would try it myself but I'm only good with nails and bolts. When coming to electricity I'm completely useless." She explained more comfortably. Gil was being so nice she couldn't believe it. She had always taken him for a grumpy man, but now he was proving he wasn't.

"You could come by my place after lunch. After all, I just live across the street."

The second she said that she started regretting it. That morning she had decided to take out some toys onto the bed and blow off some steam by herself. And she couldn't remember whether she had put them away or not after she finished. It would be a bit embarassing if Gil came into her bedroom to find a bunch of vibs and toys scattered on her bed. She could sense her cheecks turning a bit red.

"Or maybe another day, whatever fits you best." she quickly added.
 
Gil thought a moment then said, "No, today is great. Tina had other plans this afternoon anyway. Nothing to go home to other than an empty house. "

He found himself oddly excited about going to Jenna's place. He knew that whatever his lizard brain was conjuring up was wrong. Way wrong. Like lose the wife, kid, and house wrong.

And it was thrilling.

He glanced at her and half whispered, "I kind of am excited about it. "

He left after that and joined his wife. His mind and eyes kept drifting over to Jenna. After the third time Gil mentally kicked himself in the ass and behaved normally, which in this case Kent alone.

He gave Tina a peck as was customary as they left. As he walked past Jenna, he whispered, "See you in a couple minutes. "
 
"I kind of am excited about it.", his whispering went over and over in her head. Something about his sentence didn't feel right. Excited? Really? About fixing a lamp?

Jenna started worrying about Gil misunderstanding her, but there was no way, he was her sister's husband. It was pretty clear what she was asking him about, right?

A thought of him suddenly attacking her lips in her bedroom flashed inside her mind. It felt disturbingly disgusting and appealing at the same time, and Jenna worried about herself going on a dark side. She had never fantasize about another woman's men, but her lack of sex was playing dirty tricks on her mind.

"What is wrong with you?" she asked herself as she went away to the bathroom to freshen up.

The rest of the meal went better, Jenna managed to keep her dirty thought in line by focusing her conversation on Tina and the kid.

Time to leave arrived, and Gil went to say goodbye to his wife. As he walked past Jenna, he whispered, "See you in a couple minutes" and she remembered about the mess in her house.

"Ok, Gil," she replied. "I'll go ahead to arrange the place a bit, while you say goodbye. I'll leave the door open." Luckily she would have time enough.

Jenna rushed to her place and left the outside door slightly opened so Gil could get in without her going for him, hopefully giving her some more seconds to rearrange her bedroom.

As she had feared, the bed sheets were messy with all her sexy toys. She had woke up crying over Matt at pleasuring herself had seemed like the best way to get over him. Yes, it had worked like a charm, but now she had to tidy it all up before Gil arrived. She opened the toy drawer on her bedside table and started putting everything inside on a rush.
 
Gil waved his wife and kid off as they pulled away. He stood a moment reflecting on what he was about to do. It was innocent. Right? If so why was his heart hammering away in anticipation of going across the street. He had no reason for all the prurient thoughts of Jenna that were swimming in his mind.

She was recently single but she was his sister in law. There would be no end to the torment he or she would face if something happened sexually.

Not like she was interested in him at all. He sighed wistfully at the thought of her in some of the pornographic photos and videos he had seen lately on the Internet. How would Jenna look sitting on her knees looking up at him while she sucked his cock and balls.

The in essence was the problem with his marriage. Neither wanted to concede to the other primacy in the relationship so they butt heads on each and every situation.

It
Was
Tiring.

Grabbing a small bag of tools he kept in the the back of his truck, Gil trundled over to Jenna's house; his previous excitement having left him.

He let himself in and walked back to her bedroom and got to the door in time to see Jenna slam the drawer on her night stand shut. When she turned and saw him, he thought she looked flustered and out of sorts.

He pointed to the lamp, "That the one?"

Jenna nodded and he walked over to it and sat on the edge of the unmade bed. He turned the knob, trying to light it. Nothing happened and he checked the bulb first. Not hearing a loose filament when he shool it Gil put it back in place and fiddled around with the cord, discovering a frayed wire within the insulated cording.

"Easy solution," he said. "I need to replace this wire from the lamp to the wall. If you have a spare I can do it now otherwise I will take it home and fix it."

After Jenna indicated she didn't think there was a spare wire at the house he grabbed the lamp and began to stand. Part of the wire hung on the edge of the night stand and it toppled over before he could catch it.

The drawer slid open during its descent spilling a wide array of sexual toys onto the floor. His eyes widened in shock and he began to mutter an apology until he looked up and saw how mortified Jenna looked.

That look, for whatever reason, turned him on and his cock hardened instantly. Instead of apologizing he looked down then up. Remembering how she slammed the drawer shut when he entered he asked the obvious, "YYou were playing before lunch?"
 
Jenna couldn’t believe it. A mixture of anger and embarrassment was filling her, but she couldn’t tell which one was getting stronger.

When everything scattered around the floor, she could feel Gil was as ashamed as she was, for having brought up the embarrassing moment. She could also almost feel he was going to apologise for the mess he had made. But it was just a second. Now she could see the amusement in his eyes. Was he judging her? She couldn’t believe it.

“You were playing before lunch?”

The words just ignited her fury.

“And what if I was?” she started ranting. “You guys are all the same, can’t stand a woman taking care of herself, right?”

Jenna closed in on Gil.

“We can only resort to your piece of meat, right?” she kept jabbering bent down getting her things into the drawer again. “You can fap yourselves as much as you want, but if we dare to try we are total bitches, right?” she slammed her toys into the drawer and blowed it close.

Getting up to face his judging eyes directly. “It’s ok, Gil, you can leave now. I will take care of this by myself too.” she finished grabbing the lamp from his hand.
 
Gil clamped down on the lamp as Jenna tried to pull it from his hands, and said, "Hold on." She tugged at the lamp again and he held fast.

"When ever have I called you, or anyone else you know of, a bitch?"

Her anger was astonishing and Gil figured it had to be a backlash of her recent divorce and not directed at him per se, but he was the object of it at the moment. His eyes did narrow slightly and he said, "The only issue I have with you taking care of yourself is that you are too beautiful to not have a partner if you want one, if for nothing else to enjoy the show as you take care of yourself."

As soon as he said it, he hoped that he was too mad to hear it. But doubting that he added, "I will take care of the lamp for you. And anything else you need done."

Again his mouth fired off words that could easily be taken out of context, but he hoped that she could discern what he intended. Or did he?
 
She didn’t know if it happened because of the anger she felt. Or the loneliness. Maybe his “kind” words, if in some way they could be considered compliments. Or just his bulging cock slightly grazing her hip as she came closer to him.

Or most probably it was a mixture of every little detail boiling inside her.

Whatever the reason, it happened. Her lips took life of their own and desperately attacked Gil’s mouth. Hungrily they started slurping the life out of his lips, as her hands meddled around Gil’s hair at the back of his neck.

Take care of my body… her mind yelled at him inside her, as she could feel the heat inside her growing stronger, her abandoned hole craving to embrace the throbbing member that she was now feeling against her lower belly.
 
The kiss shocked Gil. For a moment he didn't move. Her hands wrapped around the back of his neck, her tongue was deep in his mouth and her pussy was humping his cock through both sets of clothes.

When he realized finally what was happening Gil was of two minds. The first screamed that this was wrong and his wife would kill them both if she found out.

But as he dropped his tool bag and wrapped hus right arm around his sister in law and clutched her firm ass, he thought, then she should fuck me once in a while.

His tongue attacked back. Twirling around her tongu, thrusting into her sweet tasting mouth. His hand squeezed her ass pulling her hips even harder against his.

Wrapping his fingers down he could feel the heat of her pussy and he moaned hungrily as he lifted her up and carried her toward the bed.
 
As Gil grabbed her tight ass, Jenna wished she had dressed in something fancier that the sportive attire that she was dying to get rid of. How could Gil find her attractive in those sport shorts and t-shirt? But as their mouths kept mingling, she couldn’t care less. She was feeling desired again, wanted, sexy and hot.

Images of her sister, Gil’s wedding the like kept going through her mind, but Gil’s tongue and hands could easily made her forget about everything. She needed this so much that she forgot who she had in front on her. Soon he became just Gil, a guy who wanted to fuck her, and that was all that she really needed right now.

As she felt her body being lifted she put her legs up and around him waist to help him carry the weight as she took of her tank top revealing her sharp nipples behind the sports bra. She wondered if Gil would have ever tried to snatch a sports bra out of a girl. It could be tricky, so as soon as her body hit the bed, she removed it herself with a quick twist of her arms, letting her tits free, before going again for Gil’s mouth.
 
Gil paused as his sister in law ripped her sports bra off and threw it off to the side. Her tits were every bit as glorious as he had imagined and more so. They were perfectly formed and a heavy b cup or maybe a light c cup. If he had learned anything from her sister is that one bra size did not equal the size of a different manufacturer. The areola was a wide circle almost a chestnut color, a stark contrast to her nearly alabaster skin. Centered in each was a nipple nearly an inch tall and about the diameter of a cigarette.

As she rose up to kiss him again he placed hand on each shoulder and pushed her back into the bed. "Not so fast, Jenna," he growled heatedly. "I want to enjoy every moment of this."

He ran his hands down her sides and across her stomach, his fingers barely grazing across her flesh. Truth be told he wanted nothing more than to rip her shorts and panties off and pound himself balls deep into her in a heated rush. Surely his eyes blazed with the hunger he felt for her, he mused.

He straddled her hips and ran his hands up her firm stomach to her breasts and he cupped them both, one in each hand and flicked his thumbs across each turgid nipple. His eyes flitted from breast to breast as he played. "So beautiful," he breathlessly moaned.

Raising himself up off her hips his string hands grabbed them and he flipped her over into her stomach as he said, "I need to see your ass."

Once she was prone he looked down at her hard ass and grabbed it, squeezing it experimentally. It was firm to the touch and had a lovely shape. His hands slowly rubbed up and down until he could stand it no longer. Grabbing the waistband he began pulling them slowly down, a process made easier as Jenna thrust her ass up at him.

As the fabric cleared her ass he stopped pulling and bent forward. His mouth found the seam between ass and leg and he kissed it, licked it, then nibbled.
 
Back
Top