Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is just yummy! Lips & nipples what more can you ask for :rose:
Hi gkitty!!!Just someone to share it with !!!

I like yourself urges!
Do you now???? I get them....a lot....
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/tg9028h63w4pz73/UY5vDcWzdG

There is something that I would love to slide between your beautiful breasts…..:devil:
Oh yeah? Why don't you tell me about it.
damn, chains... whewwww

and a great new AV!!
Need a fan....a drink? Thanks ♡
Outside pics are welcome as well.;)

But I like the oldies as well as the new once. Beautiful!
Haha...I have this small fear...of getting caught....but once warmer weather comes!
WOW, just WOW!!
Thank you...just...thank you ♡
I will I work weekends but I'm used to it, the kitty was Coco she died about a week ago for no apparent reason, running and playing as usual. All her blood work came back good so it's a mystery:(
Ohhh kitty .....that makes me sad.
This one gave me the urge to take my matchbox cars for a drive in the mountains! Don't know why... :D
I once saw some show where this guy was driving toy cars over his girl's body. It was very sweet and silly and sexy. I'm sure glitterkitty would let you drive over and through the mountains!♡♡♡♡
Ohhh... naughty, naughty! Sliding between them while having your nipples between two fingers.. ;)
Yup. That works!
I'm in love! :devil:
Shall I send out wedding invites????♡
You can PM me for that one! :D
Bring the nurses kit AND costume. You can take my, ahem, temperature.
Ohhh I will...and I'll definitely take your temp!
You are looking very sexy lately. Gorgeous.
Long time no see neighbour...thanks.
Dammit, woman. I can't pick a favorite.
Why pick? No one says you have to!!!!!
omgitselaine... please repost... I totally missed out here. You're an absolute smoke show... so sexy.

Me? Or omgitselaine?

No naughty bits today...it was beautiful outside!!!! I found my first ladybug this year!!!
If you like nature tiddlybits come over to my other thread.....rubydlite...up close and personal...

20140406_131012_zpsec261b68.jpg

20140406_131025_zpsd30abf99.jpg

No naughty bits today...it was beautiful outside!!!! I found my first ladybug this year!!!
If you like nature tiddlybits come over to my other thread.....rubydlite...up close and personal...

20140406_131012_zpsec261b68.jpg

20140406_131025_zpsd30abf99.jpg

Yay for ladybugs I will certainly be on your other thread as well, I plan on following you everywhere.

Haha...I have this small fear...of getting caught....but once warmer weather comes!

You have deep woods in Canada, don't you?:D

That ladybug is the first one I see this year. We haven't seen any around here yet.

I can't wait to ravish you. Bring some of those sexy costumes along!
Deal...

I want nothing more than to ravish you!
I'm ok with that.
Oh, I'd make sure it did ;)
Excellent
Costumes.....check . . . . . OK, got that,
Props.....check . . . . . OK, got that,
Thermometer.....check . . . . . WTF??? :eek:
Haha...just an excuse to play Dr;)
Yay for ladybugs I will certainly be on your other thread as well, I plan on following you everywhere.
Awww..xoxox
no more snow where you are? lucky gurl!
Well...in this spot...more snow today:(
Nothing better than a woman concerned with thermal compatibility.
Well...you know;)
You have deep woods in Canada, don't you?:D
Sure do!!
That ladybug is the first one I see this year. We haven't seen any around here yet.
I'm sure they're all hiding again.
Crazy snow.
Why is this not on the first page??
Well
Cause i'm lazy? ) lol

Litsters....it's been a beautiful sunny week....culminated by a shitty fucking weekend .
I'm grappling with few things.....one being communication.....seriously....if you say blue....I think blue.....but apparently in my house...the words that pour out of your mouth mean something completely different.....my apologies for not being an f'ing code breaker......
Secondly....a 'hello.... hey how's it going?'.....many are able to manage.....why not you???? Seriously...I'm an adult.....be straight with me....
Lastly...my phone is a jerk and will no longer post pics that are not links.....
$@$/&!
Ahhhhhhhh...ruby is in a foul mood!!!!!

I apologize for the equally foul pics.....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqcdkvdxdi57v0v/image.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cg57yx8hmonpvx0/2014-04-12%2009.39.57.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back