Ever

runsilent

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Posts
721
think you might have found the one and it scares the crap out of you.
 
Bumping this thread.

She is worming her way into my heart. Surely there are others that decided that would never happen again
 
Bumping this thread.

She is worming her way into my heart. Surely there are others that decided that would never happen again

I know I did. But the gods laugh at us when we say woulds like "never."
 
If the marriage doesn't scare you ...She is the wrong one.
 
I used to think "the one" was out there.

Now, maybe I'm too cynical and jaded, but I don't think so. In the last several years, I've given it a lot of thought and come to the conclusion that monogamy is a man-made ideal that doesn't really fit with our true natures, which is why so many people cheat.

All just my opinion, but honestly, I can look at almost anyone and fantasize about them being "the one", it's what I call the Romeo effect :)
 
Nope. I don't operate from fear. I operate from love.
 
I did find the one. It didn’t scare me...at all.

That happened a bit over 52 years ago...
 
If the marriage doesn't scare you ...She is the wrong one.
sissy thinks this, like a lot of things, is not always true. When She and sissy were married it just seemed to be the natural thing to do and there was not a lot of fear of the relationship, it was just so comfortable.
 
Still going strong

Yay! I'm rooting for you!

As some one who's been married three times and had three other very significant relationships, I know what a treasure love is, and how important it is to honor it, and not to grow old alone. I also know how terribly easy it is to lose it (especially if you have an attachment disorder). So I say: set aside fear. It will only pull you down. Give it everything you've got.
 
Back
Top