Padlock challenge: ever forced yourself to walk naked?

Have done the hotel key card vending machine thing. Now the machine i chose was on the next floor down from mine. Got undressed in my room and pulled the door closed and heard it lock. walked to lift and went down the one floor and walked halfway around the floor to get the keycard. Walked back, took lift back up and opened my door and went in.

I've been doing this for years I make my girlfriend get dressed up in black panties and bra black garters and stockings and black high heel shoes and a Skimpy black dress. I then drive her over to one of my good friends house and sometimes there is more than a couple of my friends there. I walk her into the living room and announce that tonight's entertainment is now here. I'll have her spin around a couple of times and then with her back facing me I'll unzip her dress and let it fall to the floor. I will then undo her bra and tell her to shake her tits until it also falls to the ground. I'll then slowly pull her panties down stopping every couple of inches until they fall to the ground. I'll then walk her around the room for everyone to see sometimes I even make her crawl around in front of them stopping in front of each friend and making her spread her ass cheeks apart. I'll make her get on the coffee table on her hands and knees and I will gather up her dress, panties, and bra and tell her that I'm taking them out to the car and locking them in the trunk. I'll have to continue this story later but with her permission I have attached a photo that I took years ago of two of my friends getting her ready for a night of anal sex.
Wow lucky friends need anymore! ❤️❤️❤️

I did this kind of challenge, but not really with a padlock.

I live in a very rural area so I started out leaving my clothing behind a tree and then hiking nude from them.

It becomes a surreal the further and further out you get from them for sure, sometimes being a few miles from my clothes when I came across dangerous wildlife, hearing a low flying plane, hearing approaching hunters and their dogs, and realizing "I am naked and miles from my clothes". But naked to me means being without ANY clothes, and so being barefoot really puts a person at a disadvantage in the woods; you are not hiking fast in a forest barefoot.

But it was thrilling too. I admit the "dangerous factor" was limited because it was my own land, and most times I did not see anyone else, nor did I expect to, but being naked miles from your clothing is something that has to be done, and cannot be described.
I don't own miles and miles of land but I live near a large unused forest area that I will definitely have to give this a try.

Back