Padlock challenge: ever forced yourself to walk naked?

Lighthousenorth

Friendly Old Man
Maybe you recognize this: you love to be nude outdoors and think about doing something very risky, like walking a route that crosses a road or is visible from a highway or a passing train. You get excited by the idea, finally found the route you want to walk, go there, but finally don't dare to undress. It happened to me several times. One day I read about the padlock challenge. The idea: you take a padlock (with a key that can be taken out when it's open, so you'll need an older type) and a piece of chain, open it, leave the key at the end of the route you want to walk, go to the start of the route, undress, get the chain through your clothes, then attach it to a tree or fence, close the padlock. Now there's only one way to get your clothes back: get the key.
After I tried it on a very short route, I got braver and braver. I also used variations, like putting my car keys somewhere, undress and put my keys in the car and the close it. Or putting the key card from my hotel room on a vendor machine (after I had put something against my room door so it could not close), undress in my room, walk out and let the door fall into the lock.

Just curious: has anyone here ever heard of it and ever done it?

I used to live in an apartment building with 8 apartments. The laundry facilities were on the 2nd floor and I lived on the 3rd. I would occasionally, late at night, take laaundry down, strip off everything and throw it in with it, and rush naked back up to my apartment. Got caught twice and ended up full of cock once and fucking two hot women another time. Did it more often after that but wasn't caught again. Did get invited back to both of those apartments several times though. ;)

Similar but no lock.

Woke up about 3 in the morning, wide awake. It was hot summer night so wandered naked into the yard to look at stars. Don’t have any idea why I did it but walked out of the yard across the street and then over a small highway, a bit more grass and bush to an urban trail paralleling the highway.

Decided to keep going, walked about half mile to a swimming area and circled the small pond.

Returned home to my bed with a massive erection. Had to wake my wife to show her. She was not impressed but I jerked off anyway, plastering my upper body.

Never saw anybody the whole time, maybe 45 minutes or more.

I did something not exact a padlock challenge but very similar in nature in the sense that if somebody happens to be there, I wouldn't be able to do much.
My husband crafted something for me to wear. I only could describe it as primitive at best. On the top it literally is a piece of black see-through rectangle cloth attached to strings hanging from my neck and around my back. The bottom piece is 2 pieces of loin cloth of the same material that covers front and back, no side cover, and a red high heel. He dropped me off in a dark corner of our neighborhood then drive off. He didn't tell me how long he would be gone for. I was one wind blow away from being naked on urban street. If a car's headlight hits my body, you will be able to see a naked woman standing on the street side because the material was so thin.
Such an exciting experience.

The law regarding nudity in public in England and Wales was clarified in mid-2018, and confirms that passive nudity in public is deemed a lawful activity. By participating in naturist rambling in England and Wales, I am unlikely to commit any offence.

I enjoyed my first-ever group walk. I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't think anyone would turn up! However, on arrival at the meeting point in a beautiful village, there were 6 of us determined to brave the elements and enjoy the freedom of the walk.

I felt great exhilaration when we all stripped off and walked along an accessible footpath through fields and hedgerows with beautiful sloping countryside views surrounding us.

Whilst the rain held off for most of the 12-mile walk, we were caught in a short downpour with nowhere to shelter. Everyone was friendly and in good spirits.

We all remained naked for the walk, even crossing a fairly well-used road at one point and had an unforeseen encounter with a 'textile' and his dog coming the other way when it was too late to cover up. However, he just smiled and greeted us!

I did this kind of challenge, but not really with a padlock.

I live in a very rural area so I started out leaving my clothing behind a tree and then hiking nude from them.

It becomes a surreal the further and further out you get from them for sure, sometimes being a few miles from my clothes when I came across dangerous wildlife, hearing a low flying plane, hearing approaching hunters and their dogs, and realizing "I am naked and miles from my clothes". But naked to me means being without ANY clothes, and so being barefoot really puts a person at a disadvantage in the woods; you are not hiking fast in a forest barefoot.

But it was thrilling too. I admit the "dangerous factor" was limited because it was my own land, and most times I did not see anyone else, nor did I expect to, but being naked miles from your clothing is something that has to be done, and cannot be described.

I variation on the Padlock Challenge" that I heard of, was to take clothes you don't care about, burn them, then hike back to your house or car. Or, if doing erotic play with a lover, burning their clothes so they have no recourse, but to be naked.

There is some liabilities with that though, such as forest fire danger, drawing attention to you by smoke, and the logistics of getting your clothing to burn.

I did this kind of challenge, but not really with a padlock.

I live in a very rural area so I started out leaving my clothing behind a tree and then hiking nude from them.

It becomes a surreal the further and further out you get from them for sure, sometimes being a few miles from my clothes when I came across dangerous wildlife, hearing a low flying plane, hearing approaching hunters and their dogs, and realizing "I am naked and miles from my clothes". But naked to me means being without ANY clothes, and so being barefoot really puts a person at a disadvantage in the woods; you are not hiking fast in a forest barefoot.

But it was thrilling too. I admit the "dangerous factor" was limited because it was my own land, and most times I did not see anyone else, nor did I expect to, but being naked miles from your clothing is something that has to be done, and cannot be described.
I can feel the excitement. And the idea that your clothes may be gone when you return ... ;-)

I variation on the Padlock Challenge" that I heard of, was to take clothes you don't care about, burn them, then hike back to your house or car. Or, if doing erotic play with a lover, burning their clothes so they have no recourse, but to be naked.

There is some liabilities with that though, such as forest fire danger, drawing attention to you by smoke, and the logistics of getting your clothing to burn.
Wow, that's really hot. I sometimes did a variation where I left my car trunk open, hid the keys somewhere, went back to the car, undressed and put my clothes in the trunk and then close it. Especially exciting when you park your car on a public parking.

I did this in a small hotel/B&B once. Dared myself to walk down the hallway and even down the stairs, totally naked. No padlock though, I had the key.

Also when I was younger (won't say how old here!) did this on a golf course one night.

Wow, that's really hot. I sometimes did a variation where I left my car trunk open, hid the keys somewhere, went back to the car, undressed and put my clothes in the trunk and then close it. Especially exciting when you park your car on a public parking.
Coming back from a dinner date with my wife, she was not wearing much anyway, (a micro-dress and high heels and nothing else) and so I stripped her naked in the front seat. To keep her from putting them on, I threw her clothes in the back seat. It was a two hour ride home, and while after dark, she rode completely nude through some urban areas where streetlights showed what she was doing. There was some almost-caught-moments on the way back, a lot of use of her vibrator in the glovebox, and I even forced her to walk nude from the car to the house when we got home.

Later she told me she masturbated a lot to the thought of that nights events. (She loved doing semi-public nude things. Not really one to walk nude in a public park in the middle of the day, but going nude in places where she might be caught).

As I live only a half hour from the nude resort I’ve rarely done this until this year.full of skinny dipping and nude walks in the woods locally. Love the thought of this!!

Skinny dipping is an AMAZING Feeling.

I used to go for morning hikes nude, and to be honest; skinny dipping took a lot to set up beforehand, so I seldom did it, but it was amazing when I did.

A natural body of water is so different than a pool. I grew up swimming and with an indoor pool to boot, so maybe the natural waterbody is different for me for that reason? I am not sure, but without clothes, the temperature variations of lakes is so highlighted. Warm when swimming in a place struck by sunlight, and yet cooler if there is a spring in the area. Its is this constant ebb and flow of warm and cooler water, and without the restriction of a swimsuit, it is something that is very difficult to describe.

I swear it is one thing everyone should do in their life at least once.

Two times hiking in a definitely non-nude area:
First I stripped off and walked out to a scenic overlook. There was a busy highway clearly visible maybe only a mile down.
Second time I left my clothes in the woods walked out nude to one of those exercise areas. Played around nude on the monkey bars only feet from an empty parking lot.

Skinny dipping is an AMAZING Feeling.

I used to go for morning hikes nude, and to be honest; skinny dipping took a lot to set up beforehand, so I seldom did it, but it was amazing when I did.

A natural body of water is so different than a pool. I grew up swimming and with an indoor pool to boot, so maybe the natural waterbody is different for me for that reason? I am not sure, but without clothes, the temperature variations of lakes is so highlighted. Warm when swimming in a place struck by sunlight, and yet cooler if there is a spring in the area. Its is this constant ebb and flow of warm and cooler water, and without the restriction of a swimsuit, it is something that is very difficult to describe.

I swear it is one thing everyone should do in their life at least once.
I skinny dipped probably 3-4 times a week this summer,you’re right about the water temps,I absolutely love swimming naked

Oh geez!!! That’s not good

I have always been strange, realizing my flaws and then deducing ways to get around my own defeciencies. A case in point was when I was a kid. I would play hide and seek, but to REALLY motivate myself not to be caught, I would hide completely naked.

I was THE BEST at hiding because I made darn sure I was NEVER found.

I would wait until everyone gave up, then when they were not around, get redressed and then go and find them.

I've been doing this for years I make my girlfriend get dressed up in black panties and bra black garters and stockings and black high heel shoes and a Skimpy black dress. I then drive her over to one of my good friends house and sometimes there is more than a couple of my friends there. I walk her into the living room and announce that tonight's entertainment is now here. I'll have her spin around a couple of times and then with her back facing me I'll unzip her dress and let it fall to the floor. I will then undo her bra and tell her to shake her tits until it also falls to the ground. I'll then slowly pull her panties down stopping every couple of inches until they fall to the ground. I'll then walk her around the room for everyone to see sometimes I even make her crawl around in front of them stopping in front of each friend and making her spread her ass cheeks apart. I'll make her get on the coffee table on her hands and knees and I will gather up her dress, panties, and bra and tell her that I'm taking them out to the car and locking them in the trunk. I'll have to continue this story later but with her permission I have attached a photo that I took years ago of two of my friends getting her ready for a night of anal sex.

Attachments

• Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 23
Back in the days before so many security cameras, I would put my bra and panties on under my male clothes and drive to a nice quiet, older neighborhood. You know, with the huge trees and dim lights. I would park my car, and walk 2-3 blocks away from it, and place my car keys in a recognizable spot, then walk back to my unlocked car. Then I would remove my boy clothes, and lock them inside the car. This would leave me no options other than having to walk to my keys and back to my car, dressed in a bra and panties.

Back