What toys do u guys enjoy?

Whole junk cockrings!

Married and in practice straight, I'm hugely grateful to the gay community for taking cockring design up into being the engineering and art form that it is. Superb that it has spilled over as a choice for all men, and their women who want it harder and thicker.

I'm rarely without one on for a handsome bulge in denim or summer shorts and that zing that a guy gets all day wearing one. And nearly always for fucking I'm gripped in a chunky shiny weighty steel number which we both adore.

Hey click from my sig to my cockrings thread.

Yes! In addition to my eggs, I regularly use a whole junk ring. I have a supply of silicon "O" rings. 1 and 7/8ths inch ID. I also use a 3/16 diameter piece of rope, tied in a clove hitch. Very adjustable. Also a webbing cat collar. Once again with several holes for adjustment. I don't wear them during non sex time to accentuate my package but I do realize they do that well. The feeling of a cockring hardon is great.
 
Those eggs look interesting. I may have to try those.

They are! And compared to say a fleshlight or some of the other Tenga products, they are very inexpensive and very discrete for travel. Just cum, rinse, wash with any soap that is available and put back into the "egg" container. They do begin to discolor after a while and I have soaked them in bleach but that doesn't seem to clean them up. They also are great collectors. Edge for a while and they collect precum and if you get close semen seepage. If you wish you can remove it for a taste. YUM. They also contain the final result which depending on the situation is very handy, pardon the pun. Another pun, "They can't be beat"!
 
spiral candles and njoy fun wand

The best toy ever, used to use spiral shaped candles with triple ridges on the spirals. I could feel the candle twist and turn and as it warmed in your anal canal it would mold itself into a slight bend. Used to make my legs shake it felt so good.

Fingers or anyone else manipulating the toy is great, simply because your mind is not aware of what your hand will be doing next.

Today the njoy fun wand is excellent. Take a look it is great using either end.

Also the aneros progasm. I discovered anal pleasure at a very early age then i did not know it was a sexual thing.:D
 
I have a Doc Johnson UR3 6"/1.5" dildo, with matching strap on kit. It had a squishy texture on the surface so it can somewhat eases into my orifice. I have had so much fun with it!
 
Bad Dragon toys FTW

I have three toys from Bad Dragon; a werewolf cock sheath, a 12 inch monster horse cock, and one called Roland the Rattleyote which I am absolutely in love with.

http://bad-dragon.com/products

Go there. Order a customized toy. Fall in love.
 
vf474-helix-bulk_265_325.jpg


Aneros Helix Classic
 
love to see pis of u enjoying

Post pics of you and your fav toy!
 
I am a huge fan of the Tenga egg. It's a pocket blow job. They are inexpensive and contrary to the instructions, very reusable. I have seven or 8. Some are over two years old and have many uses on them.

also a big fan of the Tenga egg. I have several that I use to edge in a variety of ways.

but my favorite toy is Fleshlight, followed up by various masturbation sleeves, vibrating cock rings and the Apollo stroker, which provides very intense vibrations along the length of the cock. :devil:
 
I personally enjoy a medium sized butt plug to wear around during the day. They don't show and they keep you aroused.
 
also a big fan of the Tenga egg. I have several that I use to edge in a variety of ways.

but my favorite toy is Fleshlight, followed up by various masturbation sleeves, vibrating cock rings and the Apollo stroker, which provides very intense vibrations along the length of the cock. :devil:

nice, thanks for tips
 
If you are male and haven't tried anal stimulation / prostate massager and massagers, I highly recommend it. Otherwise you are really missing out. :cool:
 
I was just looking at a rechargeable vibrating anal "stimulator" may need to purchase. It has a very cool fucking motion.
 
Back
Top