AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Mmmmm very good, on tenterhooks for part 2 now. :D

Such a fine ass needs to be spanked. Then fucked. Maybe licked inbetween. :)

All the above!!

fuck me if I wasn't horny before... wow my tongue is drooling... *slurp*

*grins* good!! I shouldn't be the only horny one!

Mmmmm very good, on tenterhooks for part 2 now. :D

What does tenterhooks mean. Hmmm... Off to google

ETA: An english saying. If someone is on tenterhooks, they are very nervous/excited about something that they are waiting for, and possibly dreading.

All the above!!

*grins* good!! I shouldn't be the only horny one!

What does tenterhooks mean. Hmmm... Off to google

ETA: An english saying. If someone is on tenterhooks, they are very nervous/excited about something that they are waiting for.

Don't need that last bit

Don't think that it'll every be the case that you are the only horny one here.

Oh, AJ... I love it!!! And the thoughts they bring, too! ;)

I like being the bearer of good thoughts!!

Sweet sensual fuck. I need more of this. More.

Sweet sensual fuck... Pretty sure I've never heard that before... I like... In words AND action.

Very clever Ms aj. Well done. Tips hat. I am more than ready to incur that debt. Any time your ready. ;)

I'll keep you posted. ;)

Don't need that last bit

Don't think that it'll ever be the case that you are the only horny one here.

Not as long as you are around sexy bum!! :D

This is an excellent start! :D

*curtsies* thank you!

Sweet sensual fuck... Pretty sure I've never heard that before... I like... In words AND action.

I'll keep you posted. ;)

*curtsies* thank you!
Hmmmmm, (lightbulb!) Um i believe you just dropped that 20. It's just behind you on the floor..... ;)

Damn...DAAYYYUUUUMMMMM!

A slow sensual grinding fuck from behind is what THAT behind looks to be begging for...with your face buried in another woman and hands gripping your hair hard.

I'll be in my bunk.

:cattail:

I'll keep you posted. ;)

*curtsies* thank you!
Looking forward to postings! ;)

Hmmmmm, (lightbulb!) Um i believe you just dropped that 20. It's just behind you on the floor..... ;)

Dirty and naughty ... That's what YOU are!! (I approve!)

And the subject of them...? *lol*

Well... I think with my audio recordings it might go without saying that I like being the subject... But then don't we all?

Damn...DAAYYYUUUUMMMMM!

A slow sensual grinding fuck from behind is what THAT behind looks to be begging for...with your face buried in another woman and hands gripping your hair hard.

I'll be in my bunk.

:cattail:

Shouldn't you be in your car??? Driving south?? :p

Looking forward to postings! ;)

Coming right up good sir!

Mmmmm my lap just stirred...can you feel it?

So glad I'm wearing a skirt!!

But seriously.... I need more of you in this.

You do eh? Coming right up!!

Pictures A, B, C & D............. I choose all of the above!

I love that collage. Your ass looks so lickable and spankable. Oh yeah........your cleavage looks very lickable as well! ;)

:D nothing quite like the sensations of a tongue circling my ass before starting to slowly penetrate as my moans are separated by a gasp before growing louder!!

Well... I think with my audio recordings it might go without saying that I like being the subject... But then don't we all?

:D Ummm... yes. I listened to one and look forward to listening to more when I'm more able.

I can't really be walking around with a stiffy from your voice right now, nor allow little ears to hear its delicious tone through the walls. Pairing that with the pics in this thread now... ugh!

Shower. Cold. Ice cold. Need.

Edit: Saw new pics... may need to run for that shower NOW... :eek:

Mmmmmm.............I love this collage as well. I especially love the (2) pics on the right side. I see the pic in the upper right corner has a red silky line that my tongue can trace along. The silky red line disappears in the lower right corner.......oh where should my tongue trace along and stop in that pic? Hmmmm............I think I have an idea for a plan. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back