Free Thoughts ~ Four Walls

Wow...

I posted this yesterday on Georges's Vacation thread but wanted to share the story with you.

Two years ago today George gave Mav my phone # because of the October storm that hit NY... (heavy snow that knocked down thousands of trees and power lines) ....one phone call changed 2 lives forever.

Something funny to share with you.I pulled into the garage when I returned from work this evening...as the garage door went up I saw a red star on the floor,I followed the string up towards the ceiling and there was this GIANT balloon attached...

attachment.php

LMAO..I got so excited...like REALLY excited that I started clapping my hands and then I hit the garage remote..OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS in my excitement I hadn't pulled in far enough I ended up nicking the paint off my bumper!!!

When I came up stairs there was this little package waiting for me by the computer.Mav and I had gone to this wonderful little gallery a few weeks ago and I had spotted this really special piece of jewelry.It captured my eye and I was repeatedly drawn back to it...I just loved it but didn't want to spend the money...This piece is SOOOOO ME...it's everything I love...moon,stars,water,mountains...while this picture shows some of the colors when the sunlight hits it the colors intensify...this is a one of kind..LMAO kind of like me!:D

attachment.php

Gorgeous piece there Beamer! No wonder you were smiling...though I'm sure Mav was too! :D

And BTW...dropped that in the mail today too! :)

I posted this yesterday on Georges's Vacation thread but wanted to share the story with you.

Two years ago today George gave Mav my phone # because of the October storm that hit NY... (heavy snow that knocked down thousands of trees and power lines) ....one phone call changed 2 lives forever.

Something funny to share with you.I pulled into the garage when I returned from work this evening...as the garage door went up I saw a red star on the floor,I followed the string up towards the ceiling and there was this GIANT balloon attached...

attachment.php

LMAO..I got so excited...like REALLY excited that I started clapping my hands and then I hit the garage remote..OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS in my excitement I hadn't pulled in far enough I ended up nicking the paint off my bumper!!!

When I came up stairs there was this little package waiting for me by the computer.Mav and I had gone to this wonderful little gallery a few weeks ago and I had spotted this really special piece of jewelry.It captured my eye and I was repeatedly drawn back to it...I just loved it but didn't want to spend the money...This piece is SOOOOO ME...it's everything I love...moon,stars,water,mountains...while this picture shows some of the colors when the sunlight hits it the colors intensify...this is a one of kind..LMAO kind of like me!:D

attachment.php

Very nice piece Beams.

lol Seems Mav always knows just how to make you smile. (Smart Kid)

Beam ... I love that necklace !!! I agree with the guys, Mav - sure knows how to keep a girl happy !! :D About the necklace ... those are most def. my colors too. It seems we do, have a lot in common. :D

:kiss::rose:

Good morning my friends ... :kiss:'s all around. I never did get that second day off and I've been booo-kooo tired, sorry for the late posting about your pressie Beam ... :kiss:

Filling up cuppa coffeee, seems I'm running on this stuff these days, lol. Have a SUPER GREAT one my friends ~

:rose:

*Slips in and sets the Blueberry Muffins on the table and starts the coffee pot before collapsing on the couch*

Uh oh, somebody has had an exhausting weekend? ;)

Last night at work was rough.

We had the biggest crowd yet. They all seemed to come at once. They were not the usual small groups. These were just a bunch of PARADES of people. They weren't spaced out too much either. They came through so frequent that nobody get a chance to get any water in between scares and by the end we were ALL sore, tired, and as horse as you can get. (Tonight is gonna be interesting)

Last night at work was rough.

We had the biggest crowd yet. They all seemed to come at once. They were not the usual small groups. These were just a bunch of PARADES of people. They weren't spaced out too much either. They came through so frequent that nobody get a chance to get any water in between scares and by the end we were ALL sore, tired, and as horse as you can get. (Tonight is gonna be interesting)

In my case it would be filly :cool:

Heh, it would be fun for a change to have the scarers run away, overwhelmed by the scarees :D

In my case it would be filly :cool:

Heh, it would be fun for a change to have the scarers run away, overwhelmed by the scarees :D

...but then the roles would be reversed and remain the same really.

We've only had one person "retreat".

One lady came through (possibly drunk) and was scared by one of our people who had a low to the ground position. The lady freaked and yelled "OMG WTF IS THAT!!!" and for some reason decided instead of running she pulled back and sucker punched the girl in the head.

Some of us didn't hear about it until we came out and she was sitting on the bench with a water bottle to her head.........(The lady got tossed out)

...but then the roles would be reversed and remain the same really.

We've only had one person "retreat".

One lady came through (possibly drunk) and was scared by one of our people who had a low to the ground position. The lady freaked and yelled "OMG WTF IS THAT!!!" and for some reason decided instead of running she pulled back and sucker punched the girl in the head.

Some of us didn't hear about it until we came out and she was sitting on the bench with a water bottle to her head.........(The lady got tossed out)

Good lord, the poor girl!
What a silly woman! What exactly did she expect in such a place? People making silly faces and utter "boo" in a querulous falsetto tone? :rolleyes:

Good lord, the poor girl!
What a silly woman! What exactly did she expect in such a place? People making silly faces and utter "boo" in a querulous falsetto tone? :rolleyes:

Some people are just plain stupid. I don't try to figure out people too much. (Gives me a headache)

Well tonight they may be getting scares in whispers unless we can recover by 6:00pm

Some people are just plain stupid. I don't try to figure out people too much. (Gives me a headache)

Well tonight they may be getting scares in whispers unless we can recover by 6:00pm

You could give the ole throats a break and just hold up placards with the scary stuff :D

LOL Its an idea, but where would we get 30 pictures of Lee and Tom?:confused:

Aww... too bad that you do not have a good friend who might have been right-clicking for the last six and a half years or so... :cool:

Aww... too bad that you do not have a good friend who might have been right-clicking for the last six and a half years or so... :cool:

Yeah, too bad, but there is no way someone would want to keep pics like THAT!!!

I'm sure I could (I usually am) but we want to SCARE the people not traumatize them.:eek:

Okay, I promise not to include the pic of Lee in a tutu....

er.... I mean, I am sure that your hypothetical right-clicking friend would never stoop to anything as cruel as that ;)

*Slips in and sets the Blueberry Muffins on the table and starts the coffee pot before collapsing on the couch*

Mmmm, sweeet !!! DiJit, I have I told you, your my Mostest favorite snugglepuss !! ;):kiss: I've been wanting blueberry muffins for over 2 weeks now, lol. Thank you my friend ... :rose:

The haunted house thing ... I think that would be an awesome fun place to work !! A lot of fun times to be had and all those dark corners ... *weg*

My avatar is in honor of DiJit this evening ... ((((DiJit))))))

How's everyone???? Where's the party tonight? lol ... Have a great one and be safe !!!

I know, I know, It's late :rolleyes: - but I have to tell ya'll

I dream of a connection like Beam and Mav

I dream of a sexual urge, drive / libido, like MF and

a heart as sweet and pure as DiJit has...

No DiJit, do not get embarrassed. :kiss::heart: I just think you are a sweetie pie and I want, the best of both ... all worlds. I've actually stayed up and wrote a bit. Mostly sad, icky stuff but ---- I DID write and for me, that's a start.

I've been back online, it seems like forever. To a writer, not writing, every moment is wasted, untilll - they get the urge, the insight, the inclination to say what needs to be said and to hell with the rest ( jus' sayin, imho ) but I did write a lil tonight. I'm so happy and I want to write more, just not, the sad stuff. I want to say ........ write the hard core, passion that pulps up and demands ....

your attention. I had it once and I KNOW, it shall return. Just wanted to say Thank you to you ALLLLLL for being my friends and putting up with the drivel that spouts out upon the oddddd occasion ~~~

:rose::kiss::heart:

Mmmm, sweeet !!! DiJit, I have I told you, your my Mostest favorite snugglepuss !! ;):kiss: I've been wanting blueberry muffins for over 2 weeks now, lol. Thank you my friend ... :rose:

The haunted house thing ... I think that would be an awesome fun place to work !! A lot of fun times to be had and all those dark corners ... *weg*

My avatar is in honor of DiJit this evening ... ((((DiJit))))))

How's everyone???? Where's the party tonight? lol ... Have a great one and be safe !!!

LOL Well thats good to know......I think:confused:
I know you've been wanting them. I remembered and decided to bring them.:D

Well it is fun, but last night saw a bit that was NOT fun. Some idiot decided to turn the tables and reached back and grabbed my arm.......The next one to do that will NOT be getting it back.:mad:

In the end though the people are great. We take care of everyone else and have fun.

aww.......and what an avatar it is too!!!

I know, I know, It's late :rolleyes: - but I have to tell ya'll

No DiJit, do not get embarrassed. :kiss::heart: I just think you are a sweetie pie and I want, the best of both ... all worlds. I've actually stayed up and wrote a bit. Mostly sad, icky stuff but ---- I DID write and for me, that's a start.

I've been back online, it seems like forever. To a writer, not writing, every moment is wasted, untilll - they get the urge, the insight, the inclination to say what needs to be said and to hell with the rest ( jus' sayin, imho ) but I did write a lil tonight. I'm so happy and I want to write more, just not, the sad stuff. I want to say ........ write the hard core, passion that pulps up and demands ....

your attention. I had it once and I KNOW, it shall return. Just wanted to say Thank you to you ALLLLLL for being my friends and putting up with the drivel that spouts out upon the oddddd occasion ~~~

:eek::eek::eek:

Well if I'm a sweetie pie then its only because of some very good influences around here.

You'll get back there in time. Just don't try and force it. Nothing good will come of straining the talent out of you.

...and there is NO drivel coming from your mouth RF.....and even if there WAS, people around here have put up with MINE for a VERY long time so they have practice at dealing with it LOL.

Ah yes

Well, I've been blessed dreaming of a few of my own connections too.

And you're right about that sexual urge, that drive, that deep penitrating thrust...

<Whew> is it hot in here? Or is it just me again?

Back