The Big Score (Closed)

Belle pouted fidgeting a bit hot from the amount of booze she had consumed and uncomfortable in all of her clothing she stood out of the bed a bit wobbly and got fully undressed figuring that Alex must have been asleep by then.

She climbed back in bed thinking it seemed a bit fuller but she ignored it pressing against the solid warmth she felt against her and tucking herself into the bed and sheets. What Belle hadn't realized that she had just climbed naked into a man she just gotten on good term with bed and he had slept naked as well.
 
Alex fell asleep fairly quickly. The day, while it was relaxing, it was also a bit busier than he thought. Though he wasn’t as being as aggressive with the gambling, he figured it was a very nice way to be profitable. “Perhaps,” he thought to himself, “This might not be a bad partnership.” One of the last things he saw before he fell asleep was Belle lying down, probably asleep as well.

The good thing was that Alex was a heavy sleeper. As long as he didn’t risk anything like a police raid, he treasured his sleep just as much as the next person. It wasn’t until morning until he felt that his bed felt a bit smaller for some reason. And he wasn’t sure what was going on. As he moved his hand to check the time, he felt the skin of someone else. He thought for a moment, “Did I pick someone up last night?” as he tried to recall what had happened last night. He wasn’t drunk.

“Oh, shit!” he said quietly as he realized Belle was in his bed; naked for that matter. He was curious on how this happened. He started to wonder if they really did hook up. Aside from last night, he really didn’t know anything about her. And what he currently knew was that she was sleeping with him. He tried to move his arm out from under her, not having her get startled or woken up.
 
Belle turned slightly sighing as she slowly began waking up. She stretched lightly and her eyes shot open as she felt a hard chest in her bed. She blushed realizing they were naked . She sat up slightly and covered herself. She knew he didn't sleep with her because she didn't feel sore but she couldn't resist teasing him .

"Good Morning Stallion"she said looking over at him with a grin and when she saw his eyes go wide she couldn't help but laugh "Relax Alex we didn't have sex ...but I am curious why your naked in my bed?"she said raising her eyebrow
 
Alex let out a huge breath after he heard her say good morning followed by the reassurance that they didn’t have sex last night. “Your bed?” he said with a serving of surprise. “I think your bed is the one with all of your clothes laid out around it,” Alex pointed out. “In my past experiences,” he started to add, “The more intoxicate person usually gets in the wrong bed.”

It took a moment to realize fully that they were both naked, yet still talking in one bed. There was no denying her beauty in his eyes. The main task at hand was trying to make sure he didn’t get a hard on. This current situation was complicated enough; however, he wanted to make sure it didn’t get out of hand. Alex also tried to not look down at Belle’s breasts. He knew it was going to be futile; however, he couldn’t really blame himself. She did end up in his bed he reminded himself.
 
Belle raised her eyebrow when he said it wasn't her bed and she looked over at the other bed and she let out a laugh"Oh my god I'm sorry about that " she chuckled and looked over at him with a smirk knowing he was ogling her and she had to admit what she did see she liked.

She blushed looking away slightly and said "Close your eyes or Whatever you want to do I think I should get into "Umm my bed... Or are we leaving right away?"she asked as she moved slightly to climb out of his bed.
 
“Why do I need to close my eyes after I just saw what I did?” Alex asked as he decided to take a different approach to the situation. “I mean, it’s not like I’ve never seen a pair of boobs,” he decided to point out. “And I’m pretty sure you’ve seen a cock before. We’re both adults here, right?”

He watched as she moved her body towards the edge of the bed. Without thinking, he moved his hands and grabbed her ass and slowly moved them to her hips, trying to not let her go right away. “Check out isn’t until like 11,” he told Belle as he moved a little bit closer. He was now curious as to how she would react, or let him get away with. He started to slowly move his hands up her sides than towards her breasts.
 
Belle gasped shocked by Alex's boldness and she was aroused but she would not sleep with him that'd be way too easy if he wanted her he had to work for it. She chuckled and said " Your right Alex were both adults and .."she paused feeling him move his hands to her breasts from her ass.

Of course she let out a soft sigh as her body began reacting to him and she slowly slid his hands off of her standing not caring if he saw her naked or not but she didn't want to lose control and sleep with him " Alex we can't... I barely know you and I don't sleep with guys on the first date"she said smirking and seeing his hard cock tenting the sheet she just slid from underneath probably from seeing her completely nude.

She decided to test him and smirked saying "Unless you want to watch me?"
 
Alex looked up at her body as she stood up naked. “Well, we’re going to be working together for a while, so we may as well get to know each other in many way,” he told Belle while looking up and down her body. As much as he didn’t want to level the playing field, he thought that it was only fair, so he started to move the sheet off of him, exposing his nude body as well.

“So, I’m guessing our run in a few months ago wasn’t our first date then?” he said playfully as she mentioned that she didn’t sleep with people on the first date. There was no way to hide how hard he had become during their talk. The offer of letting him watch didn’t help rectify his problem at all. “I would love to see a show from you, Belle,” he admitted with no sense of shame or guilt.

He watched as she went over to her bed and sat down. As she did that, he started to sit up on the edge of his bed, looking over at her intently.
 
Belle gasped as he removed the covers completely and showed his impressive body and member. She grew more aroused watching him and chuckled as he mentioned them first meeting could be considered a date.

She laughed and said "Nope if that was then it was terrible"she grinned leaning back against the pillows. His eyes watched her every move and she slid her hands over her nipples softly rubbing them and she slowly slid her hand down to her pussy and sighed looking over at him . "Mmmm well...you are supposed to be my husband Alex so maybe I'll let you touch me ... Just to know my body but umm.. No sex"she said increasing her efforts knowing just how wet she was from this.
 
Last edited:
Alex gave a smirk of a smile as he saw the expression on Belle’s face. He had very little, if any, doubt that she was somehow impressed by his member. He didn’t think it was anything extravagant; however, he wasn’t going to argue with the compliment her face was giving him.

Alex watched as she tried to seduce him with her hypnotic body. He watched as she let her hands roam her body, ever teasingly going around her body. “Touch you where?” he asked inquisitively as he started to get up from his bed and walked over towards her. As he got close to her, he watched as she made a finger disappear in her pussy. His member started to stand over her body as he put his hand on one of her breasts. He figured he would at least act like a gentleman and let her tell him where his hands may roam.

“When was the last time you had sex?” he asked out of curiosity. It seemed like a normal question and he hoped that she wouldn’t take the asking of his question the wrong way. He continued to watch as she moaned while playing with herself, making it to where there was no sign his member was going to be going soft anytime soon.
 
Belle smirked as he asked her when the last time she had sex was and she hadn't had sex in a while " five months maybe" she said remembering her summer hookup in Miami which had been lucky for her but terrible for the guy some hotshot celebrity publicist on vacation.

She nibbled her bottom lip as he touched her and she reached out with her free hand moving his hand lower and smirked then reached out touching him as well " Mmm I need to get to know you too dont I?" She said sexily and winked.
 
Alex looked at her as she smirked. He was surprised that it had been so long for her. “Why so long?” he inquired as he figured she didn’t have any problem getting someone. It was a few weeks ago for Alex, though he wouldn’t tell her unless she asked. He moved his hand down with her, feeling her smooth skin as he moved down to her pussy. He stopped right above it and started to slowly rub her clit.

As he continued to watch her finger herself, he also saw her move her now free hand over towards his member. “Why, yes, I think we need to both get to know each other better,” he said as he felt her start to stroke him gently. After a few moments of rubbing her clit, he started to move his hand to her pussy. Without any warning he started to slide a finger in her soaking wet pussy.
 
Belle gasped loudly as he slid a finger deeply into her and she quickened her stroking she ignored his question about why she hadn't had sex because it was personal . If she knew him well enough she'd tell him about the rough five months she had but for now she'd keep it to herself.

She pulled him down so she could kiss him and said " You ask a lot of questions Alex... Why don't you tell me more about yourself?"she said breathily.
 
Alex listened as he heard Belle gasp loudly. He was enjoying fingering her. He started to finger her faster and deeper as he heard her moans. He started to moan some as he felt her fingers work their way around his member. He felt her start to stroke him before pulling him down to her as she kissed him.

After a few moments they broke their kiss. He looked deeply into her eyes. “What would you like to know?” he inquired as he started to lie down on the bed next to her. It was clear that they were becoming close. He figured if they were going to spend more time together working on this job, why not be honest about any questions she had of him. He continued to moan slightly as he felt Belle continue to rub her hand around his member as he added a second finger in her.
 
Belle panted biting her lower lip as she grew closer and she didn't loosen her grip on his cock continuing to stroke him. She saw the honesty behind his gaze as he asked her what did she want to know and she smirked asking him the first question he had asked her. " When is the last time you had sex Alex?" She said and blushed slightly figuring his must have been way more recent than hers because when a guy looked like him she found it hard women wouldn't be throwing themselves at him.

She rolled her hips against his fingers her hand moving to her breast and focusing on Alex's cock. She kissed him again liking the feeling of his lips against hers not believing how hot they were for each other after their bickering three weeks ago
 
Belle panted biting her lower lip as she grew closer and she didn't loosen her grip on his cock continuing to stroke him. She saw the honesty behind his gaze as he asked her what did she want to know and she smirked asking him the first question he had asked her. " When is the last time you had sex Alex?" She said and blushed slightly figuring his must have been way more recent than hers because when a guy looked like him she found it hard women wouldn't be throwing themselves at him.

She rolled her hips against his fingers her hand moving to her breast and focusing on Alex's cock. She kissed him again liking the feeling of his lips against hers not believing how hot they were for each other after their bickering three weeks ago.
 
“A few weeks ago,” he said with honesty. “It was a one-nighter from a party that I crashed. She was alright, nothing special.” He kissed her back as she started to grind against his fingers. He started to twist them in her as he tried to push deeper. Without any warning, he added a third finger, seeing if she could take it or not.

He felt her hand stroke his member hard and faster as she was obviously getting highly aroused from their whole incident that was transpiring. He moved his body closer to hers as they continued to kiss. He could feel his chest press against her breasts. Alex’s member started to throb a bit more as they continued to play some more. “So, how naughty are you going to be with my cum, dear?” he asked playfully as he could tell they were both close.
 
Belle nodded hearing about his recent fling and she trembled feeling him add a third finger causing her to gasp loudly and curse under her breath " Ohhh Fuckk!"she moaned nearly arching off the bed as Alex increased efforts asking her what she would do with his cum and she chuckled saying " Mmmm that depends on how bad you want me to be... I think I might rub it on my breasts or maybe I'll let you cum in my mouth" she groaned feeling his cock twitch on her hand.

She gasped feeling hm rub her clit and panted " Fuck Alex... Mmm I'm going to cum..." She moaned
 
“Do it,” he said as Belle mentioned that she was close to cumming. “Cum on my fingers,” he told her as his cock started to twitch more. He heard her swear as he continued to push his fingers deeper. He was hoping that she was close to cumming on his fingers.

“I also want you to make me cum in your mouth. I hope you decide to swallow my cum,” he offered as he hoped she felt very naughty. As he started to get ready to cum, he moved his body to where they were almost in a 69 position. “Be very naughty,” he said as he felt her fingers tighten their grip on his member.
 
Belle panted trembling lightly as she moaned and gasped lightly as she began cumming hard on his three fingers and stroking the head of his cock holding it close to her lips as she jerked him.

She grinned as she stuck her tongue out licking the tip of his cock and saying " Come on Alex cum for me.."she said urging him to reach the orgasm he was close to as well.
 
Alex felt Belle’s cum start to cover his fingers as she hit her orgasm. He kept his fingers pressed in her as her orgasm continued to run its course. Once he felt it start to subdue, he slowly pulled his fingers out, looking at her cum on them. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked some of the cum off of them before rubbing her breasts with the rest of her cum.

With his other hand, he moved it behind the back of her head and pushed her mouth onto his cock. He started to push his member in her mouth. “You’ll be a good girl and drink my cum won’t you?” he inquired as he started to throat fuck her. After a few moments, he started to cum in her mouth. He felt it go into her mouth as he unloaded more and more of his seed into her.
 
Belle moaned watching Alex and was shocked when he began throat fucking her as he moved closer toward his orgasm and sucked hers off of his fingers and it was one of the hottest things she had ever seen. She felt ropes of his cum hit the back of her throat and she choked softly and swallowed all of it down looking at him then licked his cock grinning before she leaned up to meet his lips panting.

She giggled " Mmmm I think we'd better get cleaned up Alex...." She said looking at the clock that read 9:15." We can save water and time and shower together then get complimentary breakfast before heading back on the road?"she said
 
Alex watched as Belle drank his sperm. He saw very little of it get out and run down her chin a little bit. He sat up and watched as he saw her finish sucking him off. He helped her up as she finished cleaning him up. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips, letting both of them taste each other’s cum mixed on their lips. When the kiss broke, he heard her proposition for them to take a shower together. “Hmmm,” he said as he seriously thought about it. “The only problem,” he told Belle, “Is that you wouldn’t have your cum on your breasts.”

He did take note of the time and realized they would both be making a walk of shame of sorts to the car. It really didn’t help that they didn’t have any other clothes. “I think the next time we decide to get a hotel, it might have to be for more than just a night,” he said as he got off the bed and helped her up. “God, you look fucking sexy naked, dear,” he told her as he made no effort to stop looking her over.

He held her hand as they walked to the bathroom and started the shower. He stepped in and helped her in as they closed the curtain, feeling the water start to cascade on their naked bodies. He watched with a little bit of disappointment as he saw some of her cum start to run off of her body. The only good thing was that he got the bar of soap and started to use it on Belle’s naked body, using his hands to rub it around.
 
Belle chuckled nodding saying " I think we should as well Alex and a change of clothes as well ....not that well be wearing much of them"she teased admiring his body as well. "You don't look too bad yourself honey"she smirked running her hand down his chest .

She sighed as the water hit their skin and she smirked as he began rubbing the soap into her skin and she watched him knowing he was getting a feel of her as well. She grabbed an extra rag and began washing him as well " So umm .. When are we doing this again Alex?" She said talking about the hotel .
 
Alex thought about it for a moment when she asked about the next time they were going to have a hotel. “Well, first of all, thank you for admiring my body,” he said sincerely, “It usually doesn’t go that way. Most of the time the compliment is one sided, usually in the female’s favor. Secondly,” he said as he started to just squeeze and play with her nipples, “I might have an idea,” Alex told Belle.

He gave her a quick kiss on the lips as he continued to use the soap to rub more of her body, not hiding the fact that he was planning on going lower. “Our date, which I enjoyed and am still enjoying, by the way, lasted probably longer than expected. And I was thinking that if they were going to last this long and be out somewhere not near us, they could be like weekend-long dates,” he added.

As he gave her a moment to process the idea, he also leaned down and kissed her on the neck gently. “And, there’s a chance that we may not want to stay at each other’s places,” he added. Though they were going to have to know each other very well for the heist, he figured that they still wanted to have a sense of privacy from each other.
 
Back
Top