Where do you masturbate?

Sadly, mostly in my bed, shower or living room!:( I have vowed to be more adventurous! I am soooooooo boring!

for me it is mostly at home (couch ~ bed ~ shower) and when I have the desire ~ I can take care of business at work ~ at my desk in my office. But have to be careful ~ dang it ~ I dont have a door on my office.

for me it is mostly at home (couch ~ bed ~ shower) and when I have the desire ~ I can take care of business at work ~ at my desk in my office. But have to be careful ~ dang it ~ I dont have a door on my office.

So short skirts and subtle, sneaky hands become the order of the day?

I mainly masturbate at home in bed or in front of the computer. I have also masturbated outside on isolated beaches, on hiking trails, golf courses, parks, deck, hot tubs and in the back yard at night. In cars, movie theatres, whirlpool tubs and various parts of the house have been tried also!

So many places

It's a tad harder for us ladies, but I do like semi-public, so (clean) restrooms are quite a turn-on. I have also done it in the front yard at night, really enjoying the occasional passing car. I've had some fun driving once or twice (thank God for cruise control).

I think the hotel room, third story or higher, feet pressed into the window glass would be quite nice. I'll have to try that.

It's a tad harder for us ladies, but I do like semi-public, so (clean) restrooms are quite a turn-on.

That's funny. I always thought it was more difficult for a male, but that is a whole other discussion.

For me, a male, an easier question would be where do I not masturbate. I'll do it pretty much anywhere I can get a little time and enough privacy. The most frequent place is the office restroom, but only because I spend more time at the office than anywhere else, so it makes sense that is where I get off most often. I'm usually good for at least twice a day there, five days per week. Other times can be anywhere.

Where dont I masturbate?

Well lets see :p lol. I have done it in a thick snow jacket in public, which was interesting. ive jacked it wile on my way to college, bathrooms mostly, my room next to my laptop, shower, in a pool and lake. when at a public lake its an extra turn on when im surrounded by women unknowing what i am doing and the risk of being caught ;) lol. everyday is a masturbation adventure :)

• Work Bathroom
  • Movie Theater
  • Kitchen
  • Anywhere in anyone elses house. LOL.
  • Bus
  • Bed
  • Couch
  • Shower
  • Floor
  • Change Room in Stores
  • Cars
  • Airports
  • Airplanes

I do it mostly at home, pretty much anywhere.

I love it also at the office if I'm too horny to concentrate!

My ex made me cum in a public bus once, but it was her hand not mine so it doesn't really count as masturbation I guess. She made me lick her hand clean after :)

Has anyone ever masturbated while driving? Ive done it a few times i know its dangerous but it was great.

Mostly climb into bed at night when hubby is asleep and quietly get myself off. Another favorite is in the middle of the day. Just take a break, get naked lay spread eagle on my bed and go at my body. No one home, bedroom door open, very fun.

I mainly masturbate at home in bed or in front of the computer. I have also masturbated outside on isolated beaches, on hiking trails, golf courses, parks, deck, hot tubs and in the back yard at night. In cars, movie theatres, whirlpool tubs and various parts of the house have been tried also!

I do envy women sometimes. You can do it in all those places you mention, Louise and you don't even have to carry a box of tissues. Male masturbation is so much more overt. And while I'd be arrested for public indecency, you'd probably get off with a warning!

Back