The Supervillain's New Masseuse

PapaPalpatine

Virgin
The idea for a story I'm considering:

A lovely young woman who was recently fired from her job at a massage parlor/spa responds to an ad on a dark web version of Craigslist, offering a job as the personal masseuse of a powered-armor wearing supervillain. The job pays well and with it comes the benefit of living in luxury aboard his flying stronghold. The catch? Being required to swear an oath of secrecy, as she will be one of the few people ever allowed to see what the boss looks like out of his suit; and (of course) it's made quite clear she will invite terrible consequences on herself if she ever breaks the oath. As for how the the position became available, it turns out his previous masseuse had the misfortune of getting caught in the crossfire when some of his nastier enemies launched an attack on the base a few months prior.

Last edited:
Now this isn't a bad idea, but for the story to be interesting its going to need some story and character quirks. I mean even go so far as to include the question "who does my villian fight?" Do the heros invade the villian's sanctuary?
Now does this villian have henchmen?
How much interaction does the masseuse have with other villians/heroes?

THe one place i could see a story like this going is the masseuse/villian relationship evolving to where the masseuse squeezes in the spandex and becomes a "Dr. Girlfriend" like villian

I also ask if the villian has henchmen because if there are all it takes is putting a masseuse in position to have to take command of a situation.

If it's just him and her i figure there aren't many things much more intimate then prying your boss out of his f*ed up armor at the end of a day of villiany.

I mean really there's lots of situations you can write i figure.

Sex + Super(hero/villain)

Distractor: She (maybe he) emits pheromones such that nobody nearby who isn't wearing a gas mask is able to do anything but their best to get clothes off themselves and start fucking if their gender of choice is within arm's reach, or masturbating for all the world to see if they don't have an available partner nearby.

Abusor: He (maybe she) has the power to hypnotize any single person into believing they are in love with the abuser. No matter what the abuser does or says to the victim, the follow like a puppy following it's mother, *certain* that they will be cared for forever.

Some brainstorming on the story (will be adding more to this as I think of things):

Act I, Scene I: Our female lead gets fired from her old job. Turns out she was performing certain "extra services" for some of her patrons in exchange for cash under the table. The place she worked at was supposed to be one of the more classy establishments, so the owner/manager was quite pissed; informing the heroine she's lucky all she's going to do is fire her.

Act I, Scene II: Our heroine's search for a new job isn't going so well. It turns out her vindictive bitch of a former employer decided to blacklist her, so there's no chance in Hell any legit establishments will hire her. To take her mind off things, she goes on the dark net to look at some supervillain fan sites. While chatting on one of the boards for a certain powered-armor wearing villain, another member provides a link to a want ad said villain put out, offering a position as his personal masseuse. Intrigued, she replies to the ad. Only a few minutes later, she receives an e-mail directing her to go to an abandoned gas station a few miles outside the city early the next morning and wait to be "picked up."

Act I, Scene III: She's at the abandoned gas station at 4:00 a.m.*, puzzling as to why she was asked to come to this location, and questioning whether it was such a hot idea to reply to the ad in the first place. It doesn't take long for her to spot one of the VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) "shuttles" the villain's private army is known to use. The shuttle lands in the station's parking lot and lowers it's boarding ramp. The pilot motions for her to come aboard...

*obviously, the reason for the time and place selected was so the shuttle could land, pick her up, and be on its way before anyone realized it had been there.

Last edited:
the next part i think should logically be the first meeting. What you need to do is develop your villian and everything about him. And then i refer you to what i previously said. Only because i'd be delighted to see this idea get off the ground.

Physical bodies of superheroes gonna be super-strong, super-tough, super-difficult to be affected by normal human effort. Therefore our new-hire masseuse must be granted super-massage powers. Upgraded, she can utilize all her digits, limbs, orifices, and other body parts, as well as projected telekinetic powers, to render even the heartiest hero as a peripatetic puddle of putrid jelly.

She soon receives her own heroic assignments. Neutralize super-villains. Provide anti-stress treatments to geniuses, world leaders, psychotic orangutans, and me. But she must have a rival. Who is her negative counterpart, her evil twin?

Physical bodies of superheroes gonna be super-strong, super-tough, super-difficult to be affected by normal human effort. Therefore our new-hire masseuse must be granted super-massage powers. Upgraded, she can utilize all her digits, limbs, orifices, and other body parts, as well as projected telekinetic powers, to render even the heartiest hero as a peripatetic puddle of putrid jelly.

She soon receives her own heroic assignments. Neutralize super-villains. Provide anti-stress treatments to geniuses, world leaders, psychotic orangutans, and me. But she must have a rival. Who is her negative counterpart, her evil twin?

:eek:

The villain in this story, while buff by baseline human standards, gets the lion's share of his "powers" from his suit of powered-armor. Outside the armor, he still possesses genius intellect, martial arts training, and tactical and technical skills.

Last edited:
Act I, Scene IV: The shuttle has flown our female protagonist out of the United States, and as it enters international airspace, it immediately climbs through the clouds. The villain's airborne stronghold, an airship enormous enough to have a small city inside of it, is soon in view. The pilot calls in to request landing clearance and then comes in for a landing in one of the hangars.

Act I, Scene V: She is greeted by a member of the villain's inner circle, who takes her on a tour of the ship while explaining some important details about her new job and life on board. The big one being that, since her job will involve being one of the few people to see the boss when he's not wearing the suit, she must swear to secrecy in such matters; under severe penalty if she breaks the oath. She finds out she'll have private quarters next door to his and will be taking her meals with him and the inner circle in the private VIP dinning room.

Act I, Scene VI: Meeting the boss. Can't give too many details here without spoiling some surprises...

Last edited:
Act I, Scene VII: The first massage session after our protagonist is officially hired. During the session, the rather touchy subject of what happened to her predecessor gets brought up. The boss tells her that, if the ship is boarded by enemies, she is to do like the other non-combat personal: get to one of the designated "panic rooms," lock herself in, and stay put until the all clear is given to come out; or in the worst case scenario, until the order is give to abandon ship. The thought of that last part in particular gives her chills, as she has seen for herself that the ship is more than large enough to do a catastrophic amount of damage if it ever goes down over a populated area.

Act I, Scene VIII: Our protagonist talks to some of the inner circle at breakfast the next morning. After the boss and a squad of troops head out on a mission, the subject of his previous personal masseuse is brought up again, and she finds out that seeing the intruders so casually murder her predecessor sent the boss into such a rage he showed them no mercy.

Act I, Scene IX: Another session of massage that eventually becomes a sex scene.

Last edited:
Quite a few "scenes" here. Are you going to write the story or are you "creating a playwright" in the boards?

Quite a few "scenes" here. Are you going to write the story or are you "creating a playwright" in the boards?
This is all just brainstorming at this point, and since I'm going by the the Three Act Structure for this one, acts and scenes seems the most logical way to lay things out for anyone who wishes to make suggests on the overall story arc. As for the number of scenes in Act I, nothing is set in stone; if any scenes need to be cut or merged, that can be done later. And yes, I actually do intend to write this story once I have all my ducks in a row.

Last edited:
Sex + Super(hero/villain)

Distractor: She (maybe he) emits pheromones such that nobody nearby who isn't wearing a gas mask is able to do anything but their best to get clothes off themselves and start fucking if their gender of choice is within arm's reach, or masturbating for all the world to see if they don't have an available partner nearby.

Abusor: He (maybe she) has the power to hypnotize any single person into believing they are in love with the abuser. No matter what the abuser does or says to the victim, the follow like a puppy following it's mother, *certain* that they will be cared for forever.

Back