A Young Man Abandoned as an Infant Seeks & Finds His Mother & Sisters: A Dark Incest Story

John_Vandermeer

Wet Nightmare Writer
A young man that was abandoned with his dead beat father, a father who quickly turned around and gave the infant boy up for adoption once his wife left him in the cold of the night without warning or explanation.

Fortunately the young man landed with a loving well to do couple, that gave him all their love and support, and he never felt he was anything but their full, and only, child. Regardless, he is a young man in college now, and though he has no interest in tracing his biological father, he does his mother. And with the help of his legal parents, and private investigators, finds her.

Turns out his biological mother had non-identical twin daughters less than nine months after she walked away from her infant son, making the boy realize she was pregnant with them when she left. Though staying a single mother after she walked out, the boy's mother did well, and raised her two daughters who like him are now young adults, living with their mother while they go to college. So the boy realizes there is not just the mother he hardly knew, but the sisters he never knew at all

Though full of trepidation, he reaches out, but hears nothing back. They wont answer letters, and they wont pick up calls from unknown numbers. So though feeling like a stalker, on a Friday, he drives all the way to where they live, and waits in their front porch. Eventually one of his sisters arrive, then the other, and finally his mother, and though everybody is polite it is very awkward all round. These women all share half of his blood, but they are total strangers. Stunningly beautiful strangers at that, which does not help the boy feel at ease. They invite him for dinner. At some point, deciding to grab the bull by the horns he even offers to give a DNA sample for testing, to which his mother replies "no need. I know deep inside who you are. And even if I did not, you are so much the spitting image of your grandfather, also of your uncles, it is uncanny." Which the boy can quickly tell by the reaction of all three women is something negative. Then she adds "what do you want from us?" and he replies. "I know I am.... nobody to you all. But, I would love to start with friends... maybe some day that can grow to son and brother?" to which he can tell all the women respond with guarded caution.

Regardless, the friendliest of his sisters insists he stays over with them in their guestroom, though he has checked in to a hotel nearby already. Give them more time the next day, to continue all the safe first-date-like small talk that has dominated the conversation. And the boy accepts. Only to be shocked as he is all but asleep in bed, when two young women, his sisters, climb into bed with him, and have a threesome with him which is the most mind blowing sex he has ever experienced. In the morning he wakes up alone, and incredulous, wonders if that was a dream. but he knows it was not, as there is evidence it was not, and he figures he already blew it. And yet is surprised neither of his sisters nor his mother are acting any different than they did the evening before, guarded politeness, and another day like that goes by. Till once again as he is all but asleep at night when a beautiful 40yo woman, his mother this time, climbs into bed with him and fucks him to an even more mind blowing state of ecstasy. He once again wakes up alone, but with evidence that was not a dream either. In the morning, even after the women politely feed him breakfast, his mother says to him "I hope you got what you were looking for." which the boy understands is a barely veiled reference to the sexual favors. And understands there is a dark secret that the woman that is his biological mother hides. A secret that his biological sisters are fully in on, but he is not. And responds "I am not even able to begin to put words to... those experiences. I have never felt.... better. But... no that was not what I came for, really. I hope I can come to visit some more, see if you ladies give me a chance." Just as he turns to leave.

As in his drive back the young man considers the surreal nature of the weekend. That he found his mother and sisters, and that though they all clearly are not ready to let him in emotionally, all three let him in... physically. What is it about his mother's past? Her experience? Is the fact that he looks like his grandfather and uncles, her own father and brothers, a clue? He always knew this would be hard, but he realizes getting past their emotional defenses, will be even harder than he thought. Even as he realizes, it some twisted way when it comes to him, they have no physical defenses at all.

Any interest in reading such a story? Any comments?

I think this is a hot idea. First the threesome, and next the duosome.

I'd however make a gap between the young man and his sister bigger. If she had them a few months after abandoning him, it doesn't feel beliveable that her life turned so much in such a little time to be able to support twins. I'd make him right after college, and them right before.

I think this is a hot idea. First the threesome, and next the duosome.

I'd however make a gap between the young man and his sister bigger. If she had them a few months after abandoning him, it doesn't feel beliveable that her life turned so much in such a little time to be able to support twins. I'd make him right after college, and them right before.
Thanks. That would make the twins his half sisters then. Also, the so far nonstated backstory is his mother suffered some noncon incest, and when she finds herself pregnant with girls, fears a repeat. The longer story, is the boy “saves” the mother (and to a lesser extent sisters) by convincing her (them) they dont have to spread their legs for him, if they dont want to. Its a love story, of sorts.

What if he has a dark sexual nature, and they are so dark, he fears that they will never accept him because of them.

He has a long talk about how so far he'd been restraining himself while with them sexually, but what he'd really enjoy doing is make them ... I'm not sure what, but make it darker somehow. Not pain. He can be a sadist without bringing them pain. Maybe he's very controlling, yes. He wants to control their every move or at least what they wear and eat.

What if he has a dark sexual nature, and they are so dark, he fears that they will never accept him because of them.

He has a long talk about how so far he'd been restraining himself while with them sexually, but what he'd really enjoy doing is make them ... I'm not sure what, but make it darker somehow. Not pain. He can be a sadist without bringing them pain. Maybe he's very controlling, yes. He wants to control their every move or at least what they wear and eat.
Good point. He could have some of the same dark sexual tendencies his grandfather and uncles had/have, but though he wresteles with them, he controls them. That would justify his mother and sisters' caution in letting him into their lives.

I am soo tempted to steal (while giving credit) your idea and write the story myself lol. Problem is, I'm not a dominant man, I'm just a manipulative female bratty sub switch who loves giving pain to subs.

So you're safe from me actually writing the story. Still, I'm tempted, but I've got my own story to write.

I find the first night sex very unusual/unlikely for a complete stranger despite the relation. However, you hint at a dark secret that might have a bearing on this though.

Me, I'd have them get to know one another for a while, but because of the time lost, it's very hard for them to think of each other as brother/sister or son/mother. It's just man/woman. Let that attraction build. A day at the pool/beach or camping. Something secluded. They are very attracted to one another. Maybe his dad was an asshole, but he was the greatest fuck of Mom's life and she can't help but think, what if? Mom consummates it first, and the sisters secretly watched. Actually, I think I'd just go with one daughter. Perhaps she's just coming off a really bad relationship and this guy seems terrific. Handsome, smart, successful. He becomes the answer to both of their prayers.

But that's not very dark, is it? Sorry to get off track.

Good point. He could have some of the same dark sexual tendencies his grandfather and uncles had/have, but though he wresteles with them, he controls them. That would justify his mother and sisters' caution in letting him into their lives.
Maybe this dark sexual thing he unherited ftom his father - and the reason they have sex with him is to check if he has it. But as he control it very well, he doesn't show it, so they continue. In time they allow him to do more to them and finally he breaks - but this time they like it because they know it doesn't define him.

I find the first night sex very unusual/unlikely for a complete stranger despite the relation. However, you hint at a dark secret that might have a bearing on this though.

Me, I'd have them get to know one another for a while, but because of the time lost, it's very hard for them to think of each other as brother/sister or son/mother. It's just man/woman. Let that attraction build. A day at the pool/beach or camping. Something secluded. They are very attracted to one another. Maybe his dad was an asshole, but he was the greatest fuck of Mom's life and she can't help but think, what if? Mom consummates it first, and the sisters secretly watched. Actually, I think I'd just go with one daughter. Perhaps she's just coming off a really bad relationship and this guy seems terrific. Handsome, smart, successful. He becomes the answer to both of their prayers.

But that's not very dark, is it? Sorry to get off track.
There are definitely several ways to write long lost son/brother meets mother and sisters, and quite a few allow for a lighter, more romantic, development. Those would probably be more popular in I/T. A darker story would have to inhabit something else, like NC/R or Fetish, but that is a separate question.

A way to go down the middle is to make it dark but have a wholesome ending. Mother has the backstory of noncon incest, and when she meets her son she can only see in him a reincarnation of her father. The reason she sleeps with him, and encourages her daughters to do so, is because damaged as she is she believes better to preemptively give before it is forcibly taken: it hurts a lot less. Son does have the demons his mother fears, but he is a better man that his forebearers, and he can control it. Then the story is a sort of race against the clock, for the son to "heal" the mother before the mother "ruins" the son in a self fulfilling prophecy. And if you want it to end wholesome he succeeds. If you want it to end dark he fails.

You should definitely have 2 endings to this story. I'd love to read the dark ending.

Now that is a solid idea. Something like Long Lost Son - Angel and Long Lost Son - Devil. Try to release them together and the descriptions would be identical, something like - Choose the story ending - does he heal or dominate?

Usually, when there are 2 story endings, there's one that's hated by the readers and one that's loved. I think, if you do it right, both endings will be loved.

I'm so tempted to steal your idea, but I tried to write my own ending of it, and I couldn't lol.

Back