Strap-on experiences

good to see you old friend

MissIntrigue said:
:rose: bumping a good thread..maybe someone new will pick up on it...and get lost in the fantasy..

:rose: I was under another handle, but remembers you and up2play2 and the strapon bus tour and the feeldoe and the lions and the tigers and the bears and oh my!

Terri_Vixen_cd said:
:rose: I was under another handle, but remembers you and up2play2 and the strapon bus tour and the feeldoe and the lions and the tigers and the bears and oh my!

hehehehehe
Yep that old bus is still parked out back under the Gum Tree
Thats as far as the old girl got,

MMMMM but the Toys went a lot further

Still enjoying the Feeldoe :devil:

mrJohnJones said:
{{{{Fury}}}}

:eek: Hollllllly Moly!

*weak in the knees, about ta fall over*

GEEEEEEEEEZ!

*Hops in the cold shower*

You drive me friggin crazy!!!!

Stay Hot, Stay Sweet! (But just don't gimme a freakin' heart attack!)

:rose: :rose: :rose:

mJJ

*grins*

Hi Sugah!

Roses? For me?

*inhales the scent and sighs*

Thank you.

Fury :rose:

mr happy said:
hehehehehe
Yep that old bus is still parked out back under the Gum Tree
Thats as far as the old girl got,

MMMMM but the Toys went a lot further

Still enjoying the Feeldoe :devil:

I have one in my toy bag...actually, my toy bag is overflowing- so it's on a shelf in the closet, in a box...waiting for a certain someone to give it a go. I hope it lives up to everyones raves about it... :D

Terri_Vixen_cd said:

:rose: Oh my indeed! Love the heels..

PredatorSmile said:
One of my girlfriends used a strap-on on me, more than once. She was a short, curvy Black dyke named Michelle. Nickname "mike". Anyhow, it was lots of fun. Now, I'm with a guy. He's done me up the bum with his cock.
I've seen some videos of girls doing guys with strap-ons and I think they're hot but I dont think my man would be into that. He won't even let me lick "that area" of his body. One of my top fantasies would be to get a strap-on and fuck him with it, then get down on my hands and knees and have him stick his cock up my butt and fuck me real hard. I'd love to experience that but I fear this may stay in the realm of fantasy. I'm the kinkier half of this pair. I'm learning that bisexual men are no more kinky than straight men are and it's sort of a huge disappointment.

Now that sounds like fun...*grin*

My experience is that it is the person who is kinky, not the orientation. Hopefully he'll loosen up...

PredatorSmile said:
One of my girlfriends used a strap-on on me, more than once. She was a short, curvy Black dyke named Michelle. Nickname "mike". Anyhow, it was lots of fun. Now, I'm with a guy. He's done me up the bum with his cock.
I've seen some videos of girls doing guys with strap-ons and I think they're hot but I dont think my man would be into that. He won't even let me lick "that area" of his body. One of my top fantasies would be to get a strap-on and fuck him with it, then get down on my hands and knees and have him stick his cock up my butt and fuck me real hard. I'd love to experience that but I fear this may stay in the realm of fantasy. I'm the kinkier half of this pair. I'm learning that bisexual men are no more kinky than straight men are and it's sort of a huge disappointment.

This is so hot! Would he mind if I came over to help you with this adventure?

I like mine.....

The slim feeldoe slides in nice and smooth.... I'm sure I would be able to take all that you wanted to give Miss I. Now i just want to know how the other end feels for the ladies. Though... it is possible to use it as it was originally intended.... then SHE would get the longer part. That still feels mighty good for me. (I sort of wish i had the original size now........ but not the Stout.... nope... can't imagine that...... for now)

MissIntrigue said:
I have one in my toy bag...actually, my toy bag is overflowing- so it's on a shelf in the closet, in a box...waiting for a certain someone to give it a go. I hope it lives up to everyones raves about it... :D

MissIntrigue said:

Oh I am sure it will Sweetie :p

Hope that certain someone gets a wriggle on and takes you for a ride :devil:

The helicopter

MY best friend bought a strap on today, I haven't actually used one but i tried it on out of curiosity, my observatyions are that they can be very comfortable and surprisingly arousing. personally i dont think i will ever use one, i felt a little silly wearing it to tell you the truth. but it was fun sitting there doing the helicopter with this glow in the dark purple swirled penis :)
I would definatle allow someone to use it on me though

you felt silly?

SLUT_BOX said:
MY best friend bought a strap on today, I haven't actually used one but i tried it on out of curiosity, my observatyions are that they can be very comfortable and surprisingly arousing. personally i dont think i will ever use one, i felt a little silly wearing it to tell you the truth. but it was fun sitting there doing the helicopter with this glow in the dark purple swirled penis :)
I would definatle allow someone to use it on me though

See... this is why I figure that any strap-on set up that doesn't provided "feedback" to the user is just wrong. You should feel something other than "silly"!

happy dance day

:rose: oh my what a weekend, 98% of all my fantasies just came true in one smashing night! :kiss: Terri

FurryFury said:
Please go on!

:rose: I got invited to party with 2 bi men. Turned out he had also invited 2 girls who happened to be bi also. I must tell you, this is a great party mix
:kiss: Terri

Terri_Vixen_cd said:
:rose: I got invited to party with 2 bi men. Turned out he had also invited 2 girls who happened to be bi also. I must tell you, this is a great party mix

You minx! Go on! Please!

LOL.

it hurt but i loved it

my wife spanked me very well then gave me a few fingers up the ass. i am going to get my first dildo from her next week end

merlin39047 said:
my wife spanked me very well then gave me a few fingers up the ass. i am going to get my first dildo from her next week end

Good for you!

What a good wife you have!

Ooh Ooh!!!

MissIntrigue said:

Oooh Oooh, pick me pick me.

merlin39047 said:

What hurt? The spanking or the fingers?

Hi all , just thought i would say that myself and my g/f like to get into strapon play and we both find it a major turn on..... she gets very excited playing a dom..... luv's to play little game's...... pic is of me giving a little show to her as told... while she slowly stroke's her strapon.... before i suck and get filled...

cheers :)

FurryFury said:
You minx! Go on! Please!

LOL.

:rose: well, it's a loong story, maybe I'll find a writer to tell it. but as far as strappys, we didnt have one, but we did have a double dong. Both girls shared it for a "show". Later, while I was sucking a real cock, one of the girls worked it into me, then rode the other end!

Been gone for a while!

Hi everyone! It sounds like a lot of fun has been going on around here!!

I love this thread!

ES

My wife fucks me with a strap on and I love when she makes me get down and my knees and suck it before she puts it in me

Back