Once more with feeling.

Sometimes I'm friendly sometimes I'm angry and I was feeling neither of those emotions whilst taking either set ;). Horny is a consistent feeling in nearly all of my pictures though.

I can accept that. :D
 
Your observation is correct :p



At least I did it that way round and didn't lure you into a false sense of security :rolleyes:

Of all the words that could describe the effects you have on adults, "lull" would not be the first I'd think of.
 
attachment.php


Love this pic. Can't decide if that's an innocent smile or a mischievious one. Either way...it's HOT, as you always are.
 
Oh yeah, and the boobs are nice too.

Who makes it? The shirt, not the boobs.

I almost thought that was an awesome, philosophical type question 'what maketh the picture the shirt or the boobs'. But, no. In answer to your question I have no idea.

Indeed!

Thinking I'm safe, and then suddenly you bite my head off :D

I never bite anyone's head off. Ever. Just don't say stupid things and you'll be fine, oh and don't point out when I say stupid things unless you're brave :rolleyes::D

I had to edit that to correct some stupid things I said :eek:
 
Last edited:
Quickly. And in rapid succession. Very observant of you to catch the half-second refractory period.

I'm to tired for 'half second refractory periods' :rolleyes:. I can handle doing something quickly and in rapid succession though that takes more instinct and less brain power.

Love this pic. Can't decide if that's an innocent smile or a mischievious one. Either way...it's HOT, as you always are.

Thanks glad you like it :D, it's probably a little bit of both ;)
 
I never bite anyone's head off. Ever. Just don't say stupid things and you'll be fine, oh and don't point out when I say stupid things unless you're brave :rolleyes::D

I had to edit that to correct some stupid things I said :eek:


Brave and stupid are very close together :D

But goodnight for now :kiss:
 
I almost thought that was an awesome, philosophical type question 'what maketh the picture the shirt or the boobs'. But, no. In answer to your question I have no idea.


That would be more with the "what" than the "who". But that is a good question, what truly makes that photo, you or the shirt? Would if the shirt was orange or if the shirt was the same and it was another you?
 
It's tough to stay in character and come up with something wry and devoid of emotion when so much circulation is suddenly diverted to my turgid member.

Here and elsewhere on the net there are plenty of gynocological photographical studies. The minimalist background, imagery evoked with petite girl in a mans shirt, your pretty face bravely shown to own these pics...

Just-


Wow.




Can"t decide whats the most pressing urge but it has to begin with bending you over something sturdy. To caress, kiss, delve, tounge, redden, squeeze, invade or simply drink in the image?

For me, it evokes a wistful time two decades past. I no longer have the nifty little camera, the girl or her affection. Oddly, i still have some of the bridal shower lingerie and my fading memories of the poses, some taken daringly outside with flash amongst neighboring apartments, an even then vintage car and an iconic coca-cola machine.
 
Back
Top