Paramedic, new here =)

Well I was trying to take a picture since its been so long and I didnt know when I would get the chance again. But I have a broken hand and its quite difficult to do. So instead I will just pop in and say hello. Id love to get some private messages from some of my friends here. Write me if youd like or leave a message. I miss so many of you.

-Jeff

Well I was trying to take a picture since its been so long and I didnt know when I would get the chance again. But I have a broken hand and its quite difficult to do. So instead I will just pop in and say hello. Id love to get some private messages from some of my friends here. Write me if youd like or leave a message. I miss so many of you.

-Jeff

Good morning.. :kiss:

well i was told i should log on for the first time in forever and say 'hello' so....

hello!

not sure who all is still around here even, if i even know anyone these days =P

kPJO75d.jpg

So glad I stumbled upon your thread.
Sad I missed it when I used to post on ampics. :(
But it definitely made my Friday!

You're cuteeeeee.
And love your ink.

Have a good Friday love!
:heart::kiss:

So glad I stumbled upon your thread.
Sad I missed it when I used to post on ampics. :(
But it definitely made my Friday!

You're cuteeeeee.
And love your ink.

Have a good Friday love!
:heart::kiss:

thank you so much for the kind words and compliments!

if i can be part of making someones day, be it friday or any other that certainly makes me more than happy!

you have a good friday yourself, XO~

well i was told i should log on for the first time in forever and say 'hello' so....

hello!

not sure who all is still around here even, if i even know anyone these days =P

Hey sexy!! :kiss: Good to see you!

I for one am ready with popcorn as soon as the underwear modeling resumes. :heart:

I am so very happy to see you back on here. :kiss:

Hi long lost friends and new ones all the same!

Update: Moved from Baton Rouge, LA to New Orleans (I always said I lived in New Orleans though because most people don't know where Baton Rouge is really)

I survived the holidays, though honestly I could have used a lot more company than I had (zero).

I am finally doing better physically and with my health (can ask in a PM if curious the things I have been battling for a while now).

I miss everyone and all my old friends I rarely or never at all talk to anymore!

AND I would love to make new cool friends. So hello to all!!

-TCW / Jeff

PS Hi! =P

xt1KzVx.jpg

Hi long lost friends and new ones all the same!

Update: Moved from Baton Rouge, LA to New Orleans (I always said I lived in New Orleans though because most people don't know where Baton Rouge is really)

I survived the holidays, though honestly I could have used a lot more company than I had (zero).

I am finally doing better physically and with my health (can ask in a PM if curious the things I have been battling for a while now).

I miss everyone and all my old friends I rarely or never at all talk to anymore!

AND I would love to make new cool friends. So hello to all!!

-TCW / Jeff

PS Hi! =P

xt1KzVx.jpg

Also, I am working from home and no longer a -working- paramedic, should have mentioned that somewhere since the topic of my picture thread and all that...

Back