The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
chuckling... yes, people tend to bawl and scream when I am nekid, right along with me. ;)

hello, nakeds. :)

Hey, Kim!

It's that sort of arrogance, that we're above nature rather than being a part of it, that's got us into the mess we're in, not helped by the implied manifest destiny too. Thinking we're special, that we can lord it over the planet but that there's a god who'll step in if we really fuck things up. Well that's about the worst combination of attitudes one can have. :rolleyes:

Yes, but there you have it. That's the way humans think, for the most part. My gran hated the attitude. She said, "White man thinks everything is dead, even himself. Red man sees life in all things." I like my grandmother's way.

I think the San Francisco naked ride doesn't require any covering. I don't think that there is one in SoCal. We reserve our nakeding for hot tubs, moonlight swims, parties in Palm Springs, etc.

I reserve mine for indoors.

I just thought of something. I never did do a kilt inspection on you.

Hey, Kim!

Yes, but there you have it. That's the way humans think, for the most part. My gran hated the attitude. She said, "White man thinks everything is dead, even himself. Red man sees life in all things." I like my grandmother's way.

I just thought of something. I never did do a kilt inspection on you.

No surprise there. I wore my formal blues to the costume party instead. Never had the kilt on. I had it with me, (I think!), but didn't find occasion to wear it. I sure wasn't going out in that weather to dinner in one. :eek:

No surprise there. I wore my formal blues to the costume party instead. Never had the kilt on. I had it with me, (I think!), but didn't find occasion to wear it. I sure wasn't going out in that weather to dinner in one. :eek:

It's such a disappointment for me. Sigh.

I'm thinking of going to Bouchercon in 2011. It will be in St Louis. Wanna join me?

I think the San Francisco naked ride doesn't require any covering. I don't think that there is one in SoCal. We reserve our nakeding for hot tubs, moonlight swims, parties in Palm Springs, etc.

I reserve mine for indoors.

Having done a bit more checking, I think you're right. San Francisco doesn't seem to have local ordinances flatly outlawing nudity (only if it's also lewd) and the authorities seem to be reasonably tolerant of it in organised events if not in everyday life.

It's such a disappointment for me. Sigh.

I'm thinking of going to Bouchercon in 2011. It will be in St Louis. Wanna join me?

I'd love to but it looks a little pricey and I've got my play money for the year kind of budgeted out. I need a couple more power tools (especially for rocking chairs), I'm going to Wyoming for mule deer and buffalo, maybe to SD for geese, I've got a British Best, a provincial boxlock and a match single shot .22 coming and I still want a kayak. Except for Chicago in the Spring, I don't think I've got money for anything else.

I'd love to but it looks a little pricey and I've got my play money for the year kind of budgeted out. I need a couple more power tools (especially for rocking chairs), I'm going to Wyoming for mule deer and buffalo, maybe to SD for geese, I've got a British Best, a provincial boxlock and a match single shot .22 coming and I still want a kayak. Except for Chicago in the Spring, I don't think I've got money for anything else.

Sigh. Story of my life.

hey there. :)

that inspection seems to be way overdue... I'd get on it if I were you. ;) :devil:

I'm trying, but he keeps shooting down my ideas.

I'm trying, but he keeps shooting down my ideas.

gee whiz... that doesn't seem very gentlemanly of him. I mean, he is flaunting that he's letting that other girl have a gander. the least he could do is let you, too, right?

gee whiz... that doesn't seem very gentlemanly of him. I mean, he is flaunting that he's letting that other girl have a gander. the least he could do is let you, too, right?

I think it was VM she was wanting to check, though I didn't realise he'd worn a kilt to events.

I'd not refuse anyone a peek up mine. I have no dignity. :D

That's when I'm wearing one, of course. Or wearing anything, for that matter.

Now I'd better haul my naked arse under the duvet and get some beauty sleep. Goodnight nuddie partiers.

I think it was VM she was wanting to check, though I didn't realise he'd worn a kilt to events.

I'd not refuse anyone a peek up mine. I have no dignity. :D

That's when I'm wearing one, of course. Or wearing anything, for that matter.

Now I'd better haul my naked arse under the duvet and get some beauty sleep. Goodnight nuddie partiers.

ahh, now I see. ;) night Beastie. :)

Good Afternoon.
And if you find the Plum Brandy, please pass me a large glass.
I bloody hate arthritis. THe booze can dull the pain for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back